I've got some interesting issues with the morphs; I tried to scale them back a bit to be more realistic looking (or more to my tastes, i guess), and I feel like whenever I mess with the morph sliders, stuff gets wonky. I reduced both the WDF and FPE sliders, but the belly still seems to get too big, too quickly. Anyone else have this issue? 

So havent searched the thread too much but does anyone else get the weird bug when installing this it reverts BT body back to vanilla with the massively buff male model? Like its done it for all NPCs, so far the fix is uninstalling it but I do prefer to actually use the mod.

Edit - Rebuilding the body slides fixed it.. I shouldnt be allowed around mods if I dont do this first.

Edited by ShitposterExtreme
On 3/31/2023 at 5:14 AM, Frenchfryfrog said:

Kinda strange, trying to equip manual milkers or manual cum syringe says "-character- is female" and unequips them,
Turning on the gender restricts makes it work, but inverted? (women cant use the milkers but can use the cum syringe)
I think the check is inverted.

Hey Frechfryfrog,
     Did you ever get this solved?  I have the same problem, except toggling the gender restrict does not help.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Whorenelia said:

ok sooo there's still no fix for the permanen milk overlay huh? would it be possible to change the texture to nothing so that it just doesn't show? If so, any tips on how to go about that?

A hacky solution would be to find the overlay texture DDS files for that, open them in Paint.Net, delete everything in each image, then resave them. Make a backup first in case you screw something up (or extract them from the mod archive again).

On 4/14/2023 at 2:34 PM, thundr51 said:

In my experiments everything using this mod requires a perk.  To get the perks you need the mags. This is  how I have been getting milk, I guess it should work for semen as well.

1. I recommend getting all milking stuff from vault 111 (including the semen bags, bcause you'll need them) then

2. Go to Pearson's Dairy to get more of the milking books that will allow you to make milk/semen recipes.

3. Finally visit the Federal Ration stockpile and find the furniture book (called something like keeping slaves in bed or something).

4. Build the Wasteland dairy workshop

5. Create a milking(for milk)/spanking(semen) bed

6. Assign a settler to this bed.

7. Important - Make sure there are bags/bottles are IN YOUR WORKSHOP NOT IN YOUR INVENTORY. (R key to transfer when standing near a workshop table)

8. Wait about a day or so, I recommend changing the interval and testing what works for you.  I heard there was a bug where the settler will just stand in front of the bed but if they are using it you are in good shape.

9. Check the workshop inventory and you should have filled milk bottles/semen bags

Don't other trying to equip the milkers on npcs because I could never get that to work instead use the furniture

This has been the flow that I've been using with good results.

Is it save that wastland unique and crafted milkers DONT work on (female) NPC?

I do the hell to get it work.

It is a problem whit mods that modify the Workshop?

sorry for bad english

Hello, I have investigated the mod a bit, I have moved around the map, but I still do not know how to create the juicers and all the things in the mod, I do not know if I am missing something. I have everything installed and when I go to the workbench to create things, it won't let me build anything.

On 6/8/2023 at 1:56 PM, laura1212 said:

Hello, I have investigated the mod a bit, I have moved around the map, but I still do not know how to create the juicers and all the things in the mod, I do not know if I am missing something. I have everything installed and when I go to the workbench to create things, it won't let me build anything.

You need to find the corresponding magazines to build anything. Check the "Recipe Magazines" section in the description. 

• 2 weeks later...

To everyone having issues, like myself, only suggestion is to just bare with it, or in my case, I am going to completely uninstall the mod, because only maybe 15% of it works. The only so far that has worked since I started using it, is that it told me I got knocked up, but then aborted a second later, and now my character is constantly lactating and the milkers animation does not work, but instead locks out controls, so that you are stuck in a menu unless to force reload from an earlier save or just shut FO4 down completely and reboot

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all.  Does anyone have a functional load order I could see where increase in breast size doesn't cause the pregnancy morphs to freeze?  I'm just starting to rebuild from scratch and would like to avoid this issue popping up again this time if possible.  

On 6/21/2023 at 12:04 PM, skredram said:

So I'm having an issue with the milking overlays not going away, has anyone figured this out?

No, I've been trying for hours to figure out how to make them go away as well.

I made the error in judgement of sleeping in a bed for 24 hours while leaking, and now no matter what I do the overlays won't go away. Sadly my last different save was four levels ago and a few hours of game play.

I just can't figure out how to disable the leaking overlays. Removing the leaking perk doesn't do it. Waiting for weeks doesn't do it. Waiting for a week after giving birth doesn't do it. I can't find a spell or potion or quest stage that will make it go away :(

Milking temporarily removes it while the milking overlays kick in, but as soon as the milking is done with its overlays the leaking breasts return and won't stop.

Edited by Karna5
Hello, I love this MOD but I'm already a bit sad and it's that no matter how much I try to make my female companions and NPCs 
get pregnant with the creatures, I can't, I get an ad that says "not allowed" and I really don't know why :( my English isn't 
very good and maybe I have something wrong configured or I need to download something I don't know anymore, please help.
22 hours ago, Jkmann said:

issues with not being able to get pregnent from creatures?

Try disabling post partum and infertility perks, double check creature pregnancys are enabled.  If you dont mint going to qasmoke during a playthru there is two chairs in there, one gives permenant fertility, the other give permaenant lactation

I don't know if this is a problem with FPE or Wasteland Dairy, so I'm just posting it on both mods: Ghouls, Mirelurks and Radscorpions won't attack me anymore. Nora has indeed been pregnant with all of these creatures before. So is there some hidden perk that I missed that makes these creatures friendly? Doesn't matter if Nora is pregnant ATM or not. They will still attack if I inflict damage on them but it's really annoying and I don't want this to happen with more creatures. Anyone know any tips? :(

•  
2 hours ago, SimPlayer68Plus1 said:

I don't know if this is a problem with FPE or Wasteland Dairy, so I'm just posting it on both mods: Ghouls, Mirelurks and Radscorpions won't attack me anymore. Nora has indeed been pregnant with all of these creatures before. So is there some hidden perk that I missed that makes these creatures friendly? Doesn't matter if Nora is pregnant ATM or not. They will still attack if I inflict damage on them but it's really annoying and I don't want this to happen with more creatures. Anyone know any tips? :(

Yes, it's been a while since I used FPER/WDF but there are MCM options to decide whether factions should be friendly to you while you're pregnant with their offspring, and also whether they should continue to be friendly after you give birth. Separately, there are MCM options for making factions friendly to you when you're holding their babies, though I don't expect that's relevant for anything that comes in egg form.

Could the mod author add information in the mod description to explain what storyline content is? When I try to install the framework I get asked if I want dead content or both living and dead content and I dont know what this does or if I would like to have it in the mod install. Sorry for the trouble but searching these posts is really tedious with so many pages of info. :(

On 8/13/2023 at 11:20 PM, Flash0286 said:

Could the mod author add information in the mod description to explain what storyline content is? When I try to install the framework I get asked if I want dead content or both living and dead content and I dont know what this does or if I would like to have it in the mod install. Sorry for the trouble but searching these posts is really tedious with so many pages of info. :(

i might be wrong here but, IIRC it has to do with finding dead/dying babies (wombs and eggs also) on some enemies you kill. 

might have more stuff dead content does also, just not sure on that point.