15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You could, or you could install the mod normally with your mod manager and then set its plugin to "disabled" so that it doesn't take up a plugin slot, which is probably simpler to manage in the long term.

So I was over thinking things XD

Thanks

On 2/23/2023 at 11:55 PM, Empty3301 said:

This thing also confuses me a little. This is fine?

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2023.02.24 - 05.54.21.50.png

Same issue here. Plugins are enabled, pulled the .esp file to make it's own mod, loaded before wasteland dairy just in case. Nothing seems to be working here. Followed the instructions exactly, so I'm pretty much at al loss for what to do.

1 hour ago, Perfectdunce said:

Same issue here. Plugins are enabled, pulled the .esp file to make it's own mod, loaded before wasteland dairy just in case. Nothing seems to be working here. Followed the instructions exactly, so I'm pretty much at al loss for what to do.

This means you didn't selected to enable it in FOMOD.  You should reinstall and enable creatures and such. 

IM me if you are still having issues.

❤️ 

3 hours ago, Perfectdunce said:

The lady who wrote above is right. You just need to reinstall this mod in the mod manager and select the addons you need.

18 hours ago, secretagent6012 said:

this mod conflicts with combat zone restored making some walls and floors missing textures

This mod adds a magazine in that cell, and so reverts the previs from CZR. You should be able to fix it by adjusting your load order so that the plugin from WDF loads earlier than the plugin from CZR.

I am currently having issues figuring out the body slide. My character is knocked up with a supermutant and her stomach is the size as if she were to give birth to a fully grown human not a baby. I tried adjusting the scaleing but with no luck. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, jamesclerican said:

Is there a way to get only the wasteland offspring? not super interested in the dairy part

You can basically ignore the "dairy" content or turn off related features for it. But no, you can't just install the Wasteland Offspring plugin by itself, it's part of Wasteland Dairy Framework.

56 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You can basically ignore the "dairy" content or turn off related features for it. But no, you can't just install the Wasteland Offspring plugin by itself, it's part of Wasteland Dairy Framework.

Ah thanks, I just didn't want to have any extra content that I probably wasn't going to use littering my game

Does anyone have a issue that when player character starting lactation, except the milk overlays, the cum overlays from a long time before also re-appears on the body, and none of the overlays can be removed. I have Wash Out The Cums mod loaded and still can not wash it.

The only way i found to disable the overlays is disabled Wasteland Dairy Framework.

485358631_OK951IW_KE75A4_AMPG7EQ.png.084dd80ed4cabe0e5080b9538bd0ec91.png1321422093_7KK2SEDHTMUP@NEF6O.png.4d4b0fd3623e59d4dd09ef432138e175.png

Edited by jinougaf
Added screen shots, the green cum overlays comes nowhere, my character haven't had sex in at least 72 hrs (I confirmed the time cuz I waiting that long try to get rid of the overlays but no joy).
On 3/10/2023 at 8:27 AM, vaultbait said:

This mod adds a magazine in that cell, and so reverts the previs from CZR. You should be able to fix it by adjusting your load order so that the plugin from WDF loads earlier than the plugin from CZR.

i fo4edited it and reordered the load order there was a slight improvement but the same wall and floor textures were still missing i removed combat zone revisited and all was fine but now everyones hostile which ruins immersion which is why i had the mod the start with... i mean im there to get cait and never go back so its a small price to pay but this needs to be looked into also this mod adds slaves to there also

4 hours ago, secretagent6012 said:

i fo4edited it and reordered the load order there was a slight improvement but the same wall and floor textures were still missing i removed combat zone revisited and all was fine but now everyones hostile which ruins immersion which is why i had the mod the start with... i mean im there to get cait and never go back so its a small price to pay but this needs to be looked into also this mod adds slaves to there also

Are you sure WDF is the only mod you have competing with CZR over the previs for that cell? I have to configure my mod manager to put the CombatZoneRestored.esp after several other plugins for that reason. Also make sure you're using the Combat Zone Restored - Restored ESP replacer with it (overwriting the ESP from the original CZR mod).

On 3/15/2023 at 1:08 PM, jinougaf said:

Does anyone have a issue that when player character starting lactation, except the milk overlays, the cum overlays from a long time before also re-appears on the body, and none of the overlays can be removed. I have Wash Out The Cums mod loaded and still can not wash it.

The only way i found to disable the overlays is disabled Wasteland Dairy Framework.

485358631_OK951IW_KE75A4_AMPG7EQ.png.084dd80ed4cabe0e5080b9538bd0ec91.png1321422093_7KK2SEDHTMUP@NEF6O.png.4d4b0fd3623e59d4dd09ef432138e175.png

I have same problem with milk overlay, as for cum overlays i use moisturiser mod so no problems here.

What do these perks really do?

-Harem Seeker ( does this make me want to find a harem to be part of, or it is for guys making it easier to build one?)

-Eye Candy ?

-Hypnotist (it states it makes it easier to hypnotize others. But what can I do with that as a female? Women I have no use for, and Men already want me anyway, or is this another way to enslave girls for selling?

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

Hi! I am producing tons of "Vault 81 Breast Milk" with a milker i found.

But i noticed, I need simple "Breast Milk" for most things! Is there (i beg you) any way to turn my Vault 81 milk into normal breast milk?

It makes no sense that i need Slocum's powder despite i prodice all that other one.

Thank you!

On 3/25/2023 at 10:00 PM, effrenatus said:

Hi! I am producing tons of "Vault 81 Breast Milk" with a milker i found.

But i noticed, I need simple "Breast Milk" for most things! Is there (i beg you) any way to turn my Vault 81 milk into normal breast milk?

It makes no sense that i need Slocum's powder despite i prodice all that other one.

Thank you!

You probably use the milk machine from vault and didn't make your own. You need to find the magazine that adds the recipe for this machine. There is a building near Super Duper Mart where this magazine is located.image.png.ade0970af2b2a0cb3eae97c1e22df2ed.png

Edited by Empty3301