Am 3.1.2023 um 15:44 Uhr sagte possiblejailbait:

Weiß jemand, ob es einen speziellen Weg gibt, an den Spritzer mit geringer Leistung zu kommen, oder ob ich ihn nur im Ödland oder so herausfinde?

You have to build it - at one of the workbenches that this mod adds to the settlement building menu

In this workbench you can build this "gentle" one out of a "normal" stunner

"normal" stunners can actually be found everywhere in the wasteland - preferably in clinic buildings...

...the doctor in Vault 88 gives his to you after the end of the quest about the boy's infection

Am 3.1.2023 um 15:44 Uhr sagte possiblejailbait:

Weiß jemand, ob es einen speziellen Weg gibt, an den Spritzer mit geringer Leistung zu kommen, oder ob ich ihn nur im Ödland oder so herausfinde?

I'm not sure - but in my experience this part of the mod has never worked

Hello,

How do you get the lactation perk again, before you could get it from the magazine in your home in sanctuary, however now the same magazine only gives me pre-war prenatal perk. 

Also tried to use MCM to give me lactation but wont do so.

Tried getting pregnant in Advance Family Planing Redux and Gave birth and then only I got lactation.

Is giving birth the new way to get lactation now?

Thanks for any help

Vor 7 Minuten sagte eviltoys:

Hallo,

Wie bekommen Sie den Laktationsbonus wieder, bevor Sie ihn aus der Zeitschrift in Ihrem Haus im Heiligtum bekommen konnten, aber jetzt gibt mir dieselbe Zeitschrift nur den Pränatalbonus aus der Vorkriegszeit. 

Ich habe auch versucht, MCM zu verwenden, um mir Laktation zu geben, aber ich werde es nicht tun.

Ich habe versucht, in Advance Family Planing Redux schwanger zu werden und habe geboren und nur dann habe ich Laktation bekommen.

Ist die Geburt jetzt der neue Weg, um Laktation zu bekommen?

Danke für jede Hilfe

There is a drug "Lactate" (or something like it) - a packet is next to the magazine in Shaun's room in Sanctuary.

You can also get it from the doctors or drug dealers (like Wolfgang at the "Drumlin Diner")

Does this drug work for you?

17 hours ago, Miauzi said:

There is a drug "Lactate" (or something like it) - a packet is next to the magazine in Shaun's room in Sanctuary.

You can also get it from the doctors or drug dealers (like Wolfgang at the "Drumlin Diner")

Does this drug work for you?

Hi I didnt notice the packet will search for it.

If I do see it, I will try your suggestion.

Thanks!

Vor 3 Stunden sagte eviltoys:

Hallo, ich habe nicht bemerkt, dass das Paket danach sucht.

Wenn ich es sehe, werde ich Ihren Vorschlag versuchen.

Vielen Dank!

This mod has gone through some developments.

You'll find 3 things in Shaun's room
- the defective breast pump
- the magazine on "lactate"
- a pack of the drug

with "apothecary" at level 3 you can make it yourself

in an older version, taking this drug was enough to trigger milk production.

in the current one it seems to be broken - at least for me it didn't work properly
that's why I asked - if it works for you
(there are bugs that do not occur with every player)

A step-by-step guide or tutorial would be really helpful. I was able to impregnate a woman and have her birth our child. I get notifications that she is leaking from her breasts, but even though I had her equip a basic milking machine and added some sterilized empty milk bottles to her inventory, no milk is provided. Is this because the baby is taking all of the milk? The front page isn't helpful at all.

On 1/13/2023 at 1:46 PM, Miauzi said:

This mod has gone through some developments.

You'll find 3 things in Shaun's room
- the defective breast pump
- the magazine on "lactate"
- a pack of the drug

with "apothecary" at level 3 you can make it yourself

in an older version, taking this drug was enough to trigger milk production.

in the current one it seems to be broken - at least for me it didn't work properly
that's why I asked - if it works for you
(there are bugs that do not occur with every player)

How is this mod supposed to work? I can't seem to get breast milk from anyone and I don't know if it's a bug or if it's me doing something wrong.

Vor 3 Stunden sagte TheEbonySmith69:

Wie soll dieser Mod funktionieren? Ich kann anscheinend von niemandem Muttermilch bekommen und ich weiß nicht, ob es ein Fehler ist oder ob ich etwas falsch mache.

obviously some magazines are missing - the list of which ones can be found where...
..you get it in Vault 111

Breast Pumps can be upgraded at an Armor Workbench

Am 13.01.2023 um 22:14 Uhr sagte TheEbonySmith69:

Eine Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung oder ein Tutorial wäre wirklich hilfreich. Ich konnte eine Frau schwängern und ihr unser Kind zur Welt bringen. Ich erhalte Benachrichtigungen, dass ihre Brüste auslaufen, aber obwohl ich sie mit einer einfachen Melkmaschine ausstatten und einige sterilisierte leere Milchflaschen zu ihrem Inventar hinzugefügt habe, wird keine Milch bereitgestellt. Liegt das daran, dass das Baby die ganze Milch trinkt? Die Titelseite ist überhaupt nicht hilfreich.

and who should create it?

If you do it - you get exactly the questions asked in the thread - which are dealt with in these instructions!

Why do you think there is no manual for games anymore?

Answer: Because hardly anyone reads it.

Question: Can humans read?

Answer: "Yes - but they don't use this ability!"

Question: "Why is that?"

Answer: "I don't know and you have to ask these people yourself"

---

Did I mention it myself in real life...

..a good friend of mine always asks me about the simplest things when I play a new game - after the hint with the manual...

.."I don't read that - I can ask you"

---
I experience it practically every day here in the forum in the section for "Skyrim"

A group of mod authors wrote a complex of framework and various quests
and
documented in detail - up to FQA (frequently asked questions and answers)
and
What are you constantly being asked about in the forum threads...

..exactly - that's exactly why other mod authors save themselves this additional work - or simply don't have time for it

--

so - and even if a user does the work to create something for a mod - please where should he set it up so that it can be found easily?

A blog entry maybe?
Did a user to the equivalent mod in Skyrim -> milk mod economy
and?
I read it
but who else?

--
can you now answer this question yourself?

11 hours ago, Miauzi said:

and who should create it?

If you do it - you get exactly the questions asked in the thread - which are dealt with in these instructions!

Why do you think there is no manual for games anymore?

Answer: Because hardly anyone reads it.

Question: Can humans read?

Answer: "Yes - but they don't use this ability!"

Question: "Why is that?"

Answer: "I don't know and you have to ask these people yourself"

---

Did I mention it myself in real life...

..a good friend of mine always asks me about the simplest things when I play a new game - after the hint with the manual...

.."I don't read that - I can ask you"

---
I experience it practically every day here in the forum in the section for "Skyrim"

A group of mod authors wrote a complex of framework and various quests
and
documented in detail - up to FQA (frequently asked questions and answers)
and
What are you constantly being asked about in the forum threads...

..exactly - that's exactly why other mod authors save themselves this additional work - or simply don't have time for it

--

so - and even if a user does the work to create something for a mod - please where should he set it up so that it can be found easily?

A blog entry maybe?
Did a user to the equivalent mod in Skyrim -> milk mod economy
and?
I read it
but who else?

--
can you now answer this question yourself?

I mean, I'd expect the mod author to tell people how to use his own mod. The fact is that many of the people who use complex mods like this read the instruction manual, which is why you never hear them complaining in the comments section asking for help. It's the vocal minority that don't read the instructions that make dozens of comments that could be easily answered with "RTFM". Something something negative selection bias. The problem is that there is no manual. The instructions provided on the front page provide no insight as to how users are supposed to get started with the mod. It's just a brief overview of the systems in the mod; not how to use them. If people don't know how to read the instructions, then that's their problem.

12 hours ago, Miauzi said:

obviously some magazines are missing - the list of which ones can be found where...
..you get it in Vault 111

Breast Pumps can be upgraded at an Armor Workbench

I've been testing the mod using Start Me Up, so maybe that's why things aren't working for me. I'll try adding the perks manually, and if that doesn't work then I'll run through Vault 111 in search of said magazines.

Thanks for bringing up the Armor Workbench. The front page only ever mentions using the workbench for babies, so I'm glad you brought it up.

Vor 29 Minuten sagte TheEbonySmith69:

Ich habe den Mod mit Start Me Up getestet, vielleicht funktioniert das deshalb bei mir nicht. Ich werde versuchen, die Vergünstigungen manuell hinzuzufügen, und wenn das nicht funktioniert, durchsuche ich Vault 111 auf der Suche nach diesen Zeitschriften.

Danke, dass du die Armor Workbench erwähnt hast. Auf der Titelseite wird immer nur die Verwendung der Werkbank für Babys erwähnt, also bin ich froh, dass Sie es angesprochen haben.

The only problem is that there have been quite fundamental changes

This framework provides some special items and mechanisms - building/crafting/deploying these requires not only raw materials but also the skills from the magazines

besides the "mobile" milkers, blood needles and semen condoms you can build "stationary" units...
...chairs, beds and memo chairs

the "stationary" units are not for the player character - but for companions, slaves (e.g. from "Human Resource") and settlers
they work completely automatically - the person concerned is practically "fixed" in them.

the "mobile" stuff can be used by everyone - including the players - but usually requires containers into which the "stuff" (semen, blood, breast milk) is filled...
..unless you modified it on a workbench.
Okay - it takes a lot of glass and plastic for the automation - but you never need more storage containers for that

except for blood - it only works with empty bags in the inventory
(in my opinion there seems to be a construction error in the framework here)

From my point of view, giving milk as a player is not really implemented sourly...
..because my char is currently unable to give "normal" milk despite pregnancy - but "radioactive" or "drug milk"
for the last two, it is enough to simply equip the corresponding milker in the inventory
(also here I suspect "bug" - but I won't go deeper because it is unimportant for my blog story to be written/told)

I completely ignore the whole maternity and birth box - I've never been interested.

That this mod is in the current run had a completely different reason...
..in the earlier version you could also create things other than blood-milk-seeds through the stationary units.
The people locked in the beds or armchairs laid "eggs".
But these "eggs" consisted of pure raw materials - such as gold, silver, steel, fiberglass, etc. AND -> food
This is exactly what I was interested in - because it would allow me to run a secret underground base without trading or looting

Well - unfortunately I had to cancel this plan and put months of planning my story in the shredder!!

There is such a wonderful "carrying frame" for milking - which is more of an absolutely perverse restraining device.
In a very early version of this mod, there was actually a connection between the two mods - if you carried the frame - regardless of whether you were a player or an NPC - milk was actually produced
The version of this mod changed and no one bothered to patch the mod with the frame.

Fallout4_Kapitel25_260.jpg.985a91e2e8bd088600fe09a79d92b05c.jpgFallout4_Kapitel25_261.jpg.eb28fe52cb4e9b9439f1d9783dc136cd.jpg

This mod could work great with the mod "Human Resource" - just instead of employing his slaves as hookers - they produce milk and other important things
The enslaving of the raider bosses - which this mod contains - is completely rendered redundant by "HR".

My whole vault is full of captured female (and male) raider bosses - who are sexually "transformed" by the "Raider Reform Scholl" and then work in the vault either in the "hydroponics" or in the beds and memo chairs milk , bult and seed produce.

My blog history has entire chapters dealing with exactly these processes (although written but not yet published)

Vor 57 Minuten sagte TheEbonySmith69:

Ich habe den Mod mit Start Me Up getestet, vielleicht funktioniert das deshalb bei mir nicht. Ich werde versuchen, die Vergünstigungen manuell hinzuzufügen, und wenn das nicht funktioniert, durchsuche ich Vault 111 auf der Suche nach diesen Zeitschriften.

Danke, dass du die Armor Workbench erwähnt hast. Auf der Titelseite wird immer nur die Verwendung der Werkbank für Babys erwähnt, also bin ich froh, dass Sie es angesprochen haben.

The vault is NOT overwritten by the alternative start - I use that too.

in this race I'm an escaped synth - so I go into vault 111 from the outside and I find everything

6 hours ago, Miauzi said:

The only problem is that there have been quite fundamental changes

This framework provides some special items and mechanisms - building/crafting/deploying these requires not only raw materials but also the skills from the magazines

besides the "mobile" milkers, blood needles and semen condoms you can build "stationary" units...
...chairs, beds and memo chairs

the "stationary" units are not for the player character - but for companions, slaves (e.g. from "Human Resource") and settlers
they work completely automatically - the person concerned is practically "fixed" in them.

the "mobile" stuff can be used by everyone - including the players - but usually requires containers into which the "stuff" (semen, blood, breast milk) is filled...
..unless you modified it on a workbench.
Okay - it takes a lot of glass and plastic for the automation - but you never need more storage containers for that

except for blood - it only works with empty bags in the inventory
(in my opinion there seems to be a construction error in the framework here)

From my point of view, giving milk as a player is not really implemented sourly...
..because my char is currently unable to give "normal" milk despite pregnancy - but "radioactive" or "drug milk"
for the last two, it is enough to simply equip the corresponding milker in the inventory
(also here I suspect "bug" - but I won't go deeper because it is unimportant for my blog story to be written/told)

I completely ignore the whole maternity and birth box - I've never been interested.

That this mod is in the current run had a completely different reason...
..in the earlier version you could also create things other than blood-milk-seeds through the stationary units.
The people locked in the beds or armchairs laid "eggs".
But these "eggs" consisted of pure raw materials - such as gold, silver, steel, fiberglass, etc. AND -> food
This is exactly what I was interested in - because it would allow me to run a secret underground base without trading or looting

Well - unfortunately I had to cancel this plan and put months of planning my story in the shredder!!

There is such a wonderful "carrying frame" for milking - which is more of an absolutely perverse restraining device.
In a very early version of this mod, there was actually a connection between the two mods - if you carried the frame - regardless of whether you were a player or an NPC - milk was actually produced
The version of this mod changed and no one bothered to patch the mod with the frame.

Fallout4_Kapitel25_260.jpg.985a91e2e8bd088600fe09a79d92b05c.jpgFallout4_Kapitel25_261.jpg.eb28fe52cb4e9b9439f1d9783dc136cd.jpg

This mod could work great with the mod "Human Resource" - just instead of employing his slaves as hookers - they produce milk and other important things
The enslaving of the raider bosses - which this mod contains - is completely rendered redundant by "HR".

My whole vault is full of captured female (and male) raider bosses - who are sexually "transformed" by the "Raider Reform Scholl" and then work in the vault either in the "hydroponics" or in the beds and memo chairs milk , bult and seed produce.

My blog history has entire chapters dealing with exactly these processes (although written but not yet published)

Thanks for the help. I was able to modify my manual milk machine in the armorer workbench into an automatic milk machine. I used the debug console in the Mod Configuration Menu to add all of the perks to my character and then verified that I had the perks using the player.hasperk command. I then used console commands to spawn a settler and have her drink a lactmax, successfully getting her to leak breast milk. Again, I used the hasperk command to verify that the NPC had the lactation (active) perk. To ensure that nothing broke, I reset all of my MCM changes to their default settings. I added water, food, beds, and defenses to Sanctuary to eliminate any potential settlement requirements as a variable. I used Amazing Follower Tweaks to assign the settler to Sanctuary and then upgraded some manual milk pasties to automatic milk pasties. I added the automatic milk pasties and five sterilized empty milk bottles into her inventory and waited for four days in six hour intervals. At the end of the four days, there was still no milk in the NPC's inventory, my inventory, or the workshop inventory.

What else is required of me and the NPC in order for milk to be produced?

Edited by TheEbonySmith69

Good morning, afternoon or evening, sorry for the inconvenience, guys, but I'm new to this mod and I have a question. My character carries dogmeat's puppies inside, but as soon as she goes into labor, I talk to a doctor and some dying wombs appear on the floor. but the puppies do not appear, do I have to do something with the wombs or do I have a bug?

sorry english is not my main language

Vor 4 Stunden sagte TheEbonySmith69:

Danke für die Hilfe. Ich konnte meine manuelle Milchmaschine in der Waffenschmiede-Werkbank in eine automatische Milchmaschine umbauen. Ich habe die Debug-Konsole im Mod-Konfigurationsmenü verwendet, um alle Vorteile zu meinem Charakter hinzuzufügen, und dann mit dem Befehl player.hasperk überprüft, ob ich die Vorteile hatte. Ich habe dann Konsolenbefehle verwendet, um eine Siedlerin zu spawnen und sie ein Lactmax trinken zu lassen, wodurch sie erfolgreich Muttermilch auslaufen ließ. Wieder habe ich den Hasperk-Befehl verwendet, um zu überprüfen, ob der NPC den (aktiven) Laktations-Perk hatte. Um sicherzustellen, dass nichts kaputt geht, habe ich alle meine MCM-Änderungen auf ihre Standardeinstellungen zurückgesetzt. Ich fügte Sanctuary Wasser, Nahrung, Betten und Verteidigung hinzu, um alle potenziellen Siedlungsanforderungen als Variable zu eliminieren. Ich habe Amazing Follower Tweaks verwendet, um den Siedler Sanctuary zuzuweisen, und dann einige manuelle Milchpasteten zu automatischen Milchpasteten aktualisiert. Ich fügte die automatischen Milchpasteten und fünf sterilisierte leere Milchflaschen in ihr Inventar ein und wartete vier Tage lang in Abständen von sechs Stunden. Am Ende der vier Tage war immer noch keine Milch im Inventar des NPCs, meinem Inventar oder dem Werkstattinventar.

Was wird noch von mir und dem NPC verlangt, damit Milch produziert werden kann?

build a bed or a memo chair - can be found in the settlement building menu and put the settler in there (is considered a normal workplace)

Fallout4_Kapitel23_95.jpg.33cb3705cc77ba47a57e0d2732518355.jpg

7 hours ago, Miauzi said:

build a bed or a memo chair - can be found in the settlement building menu and put the settler in there (is considered a normal workplace)

Fallout4_Kapitel23_95.jpg.33cb3705cc77ba47a57e0d2732518355.jpg

Good news! I was able to get milk in my workshop by assigning my lactating settler to the milking pod shown in your screenshot. I'll settle for using this method to get milk out of my settlers because for whatever reason I still can't get the automatic milk pasties to work. Thank you.

Vor 12 Minuten sagte TheEbonySmith69:

Gute Nachrichten! Ich konnte in meiner Werkstatt Milch bekommen, indem ich meine stillende Siedlerin der in Ihrem Screenshot gezeigten Melkschale zuwies. Ich werde mich damit begnügen, diese Methode zu verwenden, um Milch aus meinen Siedlern zu bekommen, weil ich aus irgendeinem Grund die automatischen Milchpasteten immer noch nicht zum Laufen bringen kann. Danke dir.

I'm very happy that I could help.

The problem is that I am now 60 years old and have to accept that my memory no longer works the way I would like it to

and that the mod has had quite a few revisions aka changes.

I can remember a post so "dark" - the mod author gave the hint that he switched off the "mobile" milkers for the NPCs - i.e. that they only work for the player char
---

When they set up the blood collection chair (settlement construction menu) - my companions are always very excited to sit on it and donate blood
and
yes - I can find the filled blood bags in your inventory without having empty ones with you
(at least with "Ivy" this works very well)

Fallout4_rD41yIKYoI.jpg.76900fa0f919194597b91fb2b90f4bba.jpg

Heather

Fallout4_Kapitel23_03.jpg.cca5423e3e9fea8915840e8a24a84c7f.jpg