On 8/18/2023 at 8:59 AM, nina74 said:

i can't find the  AutoCage Syringe in the Dairy workbench am i doing something wrong also most of the mpc like deathclaw slave i can press E but they just respond like settlers

Kind of similar issue here.

I cheated in the auto cage syringes on my test save to try and learn the mechanics of this part of the mod but every time I hit one of the stated raiders in the original post, it just keeps saying "So and So is immune to the tranq.."

On 8/18/2023 at 5:59 AM, nina74 said:

i can't find the  AutoCage Syringe in the Dairy workbench am i doing something wrong also most of the mpc like deathclaw slave i can press E but they just respond like settlers

On 8/20/2023 at 12:53 PM, snickerkill said:

Kind of similar issue here.

I cheated in the auto cage syringes on my test save to try and learn the mechanics of this part of the mod but every time I hit one of the stated raiders in the original post, it just keeps saying "So and So is immune to the tranq.."

ok some information i just learned (through trial and error).

there are 3 different workbenches. (FPE, Wasteland Dairy, and Wasteland Vet) not sure those are the exact names.

to make an item (or chem) you must use the correct workbench AND have found and collected the proper perk magazine.

now to make it worse (better?) something that i did was to use the console to give me a "growth syringe" to turn a super mutant baby into a child.

followed directions to administer the syringe to the baby. it did NOT work.  used console again to add about 5-7 perk magazines (guessing which ones i needed),

and dropped them on ground and picked them up.   tried the "growth syringe" again, and this time it worked just fine.

recap was not having the perk, and having the right item and using it did not work, but having the perk and item did. YMMV

hope the information helps.

5 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

how do I milk my companion Shes already lactating and i been getting notifications of them leaking I equip her with the basic milker and gave her 24 sterile milk bottles but nothing is happening I slept for 3 days no milk what so ever.

might try equipping lactating companion with basic milker/empty milk bottles and try walking around doing other stuff for a while (let time pass naturally) 

and see if that works.  if it does not work i have no clue what else to try.

something i noticed when milking pc (yes i was lactating) was that i got no milk when i slept, waited, or fast traveled. 

if i let time pass naturally (walked from one location to another or just built stuff in a settlement) i did get milk.

i am using FPER (the Redux version) 4.025

hope the information helps

for lactation could you get a critical failure and the perk "lacation(active)" still show in your perk menu also if you got a crit failure would that show in the perk menu? noticed my character hasn't lactated in a while and i just realized that was a thing that was set on so i wanted to ask before i start mod troubleshooting.

Edit: After some testing that seems to be the case, turned lactation to 100% and days lasted to 30 and after testing my most recent save nothing and testing a save about 2 hour earlier it worked(although i could of just got lucky)

Edit2: Some more testing shows that it might of been caused by using the milker you get at the crafting station,the 2 hour save was from before i made that milker and lactation eventually changed to inactive. Then i tested the unique Radioactive milker and everything was normal(though one thing im not sure of can you still leak when lactation is inactive? because my character was)

Edited by gizmo1206
On 8/27/2023 at 12:00 PM, ptmc2112 said:

I was poking around in the esps, and the alien DNA looks for a model called CumBag_Green.nif, which doesn't exist in the ba2. I looked for other stuff, and found that CumBag_Blue.nif is also used for other records as a model, and it doesn't exist either.

Poked around some more, and found no BGSM files for the cumbag colors, so while i could make a patch (or an edited version of the wastelandOffspring esp itself) to resolve the missing cumbag_blue/cumbag_green nifs used for some DNA and milk of certain creatures. The DDS exist for the cumbag_blue and cumbag_green, but no BGSM (which would allow just the 1 cumbag model to be used for both blue and green, using material swaps in the esp), or a nif of the 2 missing model files.

I was wrong, the esp was looking in the Props for the files i mentioned, when it should have been looking in Milking instead.

Here is a patch file that should fix the models used for the items looking for CumBag_Blue.nif and CumBag_Green.nif, if you wanna apply the fixes to your own file, you can open it in Fo4Edit, right click the "Injestible" part in my patch, click on the "Deep copy as override (with overwriting) into..." then double click the master file (it should be the only non new file in the list), then yes to all and it will replace all the records my patch overwrites with all the edits I have made.

INVB_WastelandOffspingCumMilkPatch.esp

Edited by ptmc2112
Add a patch file for easy fixing
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hober9 said:

At Workbench section, i read there are several workbench. A the moment i see only one, the used for milk, blod and semen products. Is Planned Parenthood or Wasteland Veterinary something i must discover? Or is another option for download and install?

Greetings.

should be a total of 3 workbenches, (planned parenthood, wasteland dairy, wasteland veterinary). i am not sure if you need to find a specific book for

them to show up, but they did not require another download for me.  the workbenches show in build menu the first time i made it to Sanctuary.

i did get some notes/perk mags relating to FPER/WDF from Vault 111/Sanctuary.  do not know if one of those "unlocked" extra workbenches.

if all you have showing is the planned parenthood workbench you might want to double check that WDF is actually active in your load order.

if it is i have no other ideas offhand.

5 hours ago, valcon767 said:

should be a total of 3 workbenches, (planned parenthood, wasteland dairy, wasteland veterinary). i am not sure if you need to find a specific book for

them to show up, but they did not require another download for me.  the workbenches show in build menu the first time i made it to Sanctuary.

i did get some notes/perk mags relating to FPER/WDF from Vault 111/Sanctuary.  do not know if one of those "unlocked" extra workbenches.

if all you have showing is the planned parenthood workbench you might want to double check that WDF is actually active in your load order.

if it is i have no other ideas offhand.

After i read your answer look my load order and see disabled Enslavement and Wasteland Dairy Altstart, but this not was the problem. Change a little load order and i have 3 workbenches now.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Hober9 said:

After i read your answer look my load order and see disabled Enslavement and Wasteland Dairy Altstart, but this not was the problem. Change a little load order and i have 3 workbenches now.

Thank you.

glad you have it running now

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, SilentPain99 said:

Hello,

I need a bit of help.

The morphs for the belly wont stop.

It will grow and grow lol

Is there a way to stop growing the belly ?

I am not even pregnant anymore lol

thing to know and or check

FPE(R) MCM debug page has a reset morphs caused by this mod function.

if you trigger this and your character looks normal again you have confirmed it was caused by the pregnancy (if that does not work something else is causing it).

be aware that your belly might "regrow" due to Post-Partum.  if it does "regrow" it is still fixable, it just takes time (usually).

first step is how long ago did pregnancy end?

check MCM for FPE(R) and see if Post-Partum is on (if it is do NOT turn it off yet). do NOT change Post-Partum settings while affected by Post-Partum, doing so can break it.

if Post-Partum is on you will have to wait it out before your belly will go back to normal.

time varies according to your MCM settings for it.

if the FPE(R) settings are for 3 days to equal 1 FPE(R) month wait 3 full 24 hour days and the belly should be back to normal, sometimes it will take an

additional cycle (3 more full 24 hour days) for it to clear itself.

best way i found (if having problems) to clear Post-Partum (or cumflation even) is to wait in a interior cell with no one else in it for the timers to run out, 

somewhere like the cellar in Sanctuary works very well for this as it has a bed in it so you can sleep to pass the time quickly.

you can turn Post-Partum off once you are not under effects from it (then when pregnancy ends you body goes right back to normal providing nothing breaks).

there are other MCM settings in FPE(R), this mod, and other mods that can also cause belly growth.  most of them do have toggles in the MCMs to turn off morphs.

the main things that usually cause belly growth are pregnancies and cumflation.  

Edited by valcon767
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I have a pretty big problem uninstalling.

The save is already quite old and I noticed that the script load has increased exponentially by Wastelan Diary.

Meanwhile there are over 300 active scripts. And that is too much.

Mainly by scripts which hang on INVB_baby containers. When I started back then, I didn't realize that the baby emergence would eventually become exponential.

I tried several times to disable everything in the MCM that causes babies. Has brought nothing.

Then I wanted to uninstall the mods (FPE and WD) (in the MCM). But when I save the save without the mods and load again, I get a corrupt save. I can not uninstall the mods.

Does anyone have an idea how I uninstall the mods cleanly or how I reduce or turn off these active scripts (INVB_Baby...)?

For some reason, I can't get my character pregnant with creatures. The game will say there's a 150% chance of pregnancy, but nothing happens. Plus, when I try to use an IVF creature injector, the game says I'm post partum, even when I have that option disabled, and it still doesn't go through. Is anyone else going through with this? Is there any way to fix it?

On 9/24/2023 at 2:38 AM, valcon767 said:

thing to know and or check

FPE(R) MCM debug page has a reset morphs caused by this mod function.

if you trigger this and your character looks normal again you have confirmed it was caused by the pregnancy (if that does not work something else is causing it).

be aware that your belly might "regrow" due to Post-Partum.  if it does "regrow" it is still fixable, it just takes time (usually).

first step is how long ago did pregnancy end?

check MCM for FPE(R) and see if Post-Partum is on (if it is do NOT turn it off yet). do NOT change Post-Partum settings while affected by Post-Partum, doing so can break it.

if Post-Partum is on you will have to wait it out before your belly will go back to normal.

time varies according to your MCM settings for it.

if the FPE(R) settings are for 3 days to equal 1 FPE(R) month wait 3 full 24 hour days and the belly should be back to normal, sometimes it will take an

additional cycle (3 more full 24 hour days) for it to clear itself.

best way i found (if having problems) to clear Post-Partum (or cumflation even) is to wait in a interior cell with no one else in it for the timers to run out, 

somewhere like the cellar in Sanctuary works very well for this as it has a bed in it so you can sleep to pass the time quickly.

you can turn Post-Partum off once you are not under effects from it (then when pregnancy ends you body goes right back to normal providing nothing breaks).

there are other MCM settings in FPE(R), this mod, and other mods that can also cause belly growth.  most of them do have toggles in the MCMs to turn off morphs.

the main things that usually cause belly growth are pregnancies and cumflation.  

Hello,

thanks a lot.

But using the MCM did not help.

But it is definitely from thiy mod.

I used the ingame esp explorer or how it is called and used something to make myself pregnant without having *** xD

After that the growth did not stop even after giving birth.

I did wait many days until the belly was as fad as 3 times the height of my playercharacter.

• 3 weeks later...

How do you craft a Harmless Syringer? it doesn;t show up where it's supposed to go (thanks to my use of M8r98a4f2's Complex Item Sorter, it ends up in the Worksmith workbenches instead of the dairy workbench added with this mod), and looking at the constructable object in FO4Edit, it needs to have a global variable INVB_Global_Syringer set to 1 (it's default is 0).

My question is how do I change that variable without using console commands? If it's set via MCM, I'd like to know where the setting is so I can change it. (using version 3.025a)

7 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

How do you craft a Harmless Syringer? it doesn;t show up where it's supposed to go (thanks to my use of M8r98a4f2's Complex Item Sorter, it ends up in the Worksmith workbenches instead of the dairy workbench added with this mod), and looking at the constructable object in FO4Edit, it needs to have a global variable INVB_Global_Syringer set to 1 (it's default is 0).

My question is how do I change that variable without using console commands? If it's set via MCM, I'd like to know where the setting is so I can change it. (using version 3.025a)

hmm not in game to check right now, but i do not remember being able to craft the syringer rifle at all (could be wrong here).

iirc it is a modification (at the weapon workbench) to make one harmless instead.

there are multiple ways to get a syringer rifle in game (Slim the merchant near D.B. Tech sell one iirc).

8 hours ago, valcon767 said:

hmm not in game to check right now, but i do not remember being able to craft the syringer rifle at all (could be wrong here).

iirc it is a modification (at the weapon workbench) to make one harmless instead.

there are multiple ways to get a syringer rifle in game (Slim the merchant near D.B. Tech sell one iirc).

I just want to know where the option is to enable crafting a harmless syringer or modifying a normal syringer into a harmless syringer.

9 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

I just want to know where the option is to enable crafting a harmless syringer or modifying a normal syringer into a harmless syringer.

i have never seen a "Harmless Syringer" (if anyone knows of where an actual "Harmelss Syringer" comes from please tell me).

but i have found the Friendly Syringer (will not cause neutrals to go hostile).

with Syringer in inventory, craft at Weapon Workbench, modify Syringer, modify stock, 3 options for Friendly Syringer.

ammo is crafted at Chemistry Bench, Planned Parenthood Workbench, Wasteland Dairy Workbench, or Wasteland Veterinary Workbench.

what (usually) happens is if you shoot someone with a default Syringer in DC Market everyone goes hostile to you because you just committed an assault.

do the same with  Friendly Syringer and no one should go hostile.

both default and friendly Syringers do a very little damage when you shoot someone, but the rest of the effects depend on what ammo you use.