On 3/15/2023 at 12:08 PM, jinougaf said:

Does anyone have a issue that when player character starting lactation, except the milk overlays, the cum overlays from a long time before also re-appears on the body, and none of the overlays can be removed. I have Wash Out The Cums mod loaded and still can not wash it.

The only way i found to disable the overlays is disabled Wasteland Dairy Framework.

485358631_OK951IW_KE75A4_AMPG7EQ.png.084dd80ed4cabe0e5080b9538bd0ec91.png1321422093_7KK2SEDHTMUP@NEF6O.png.4d4b0fd3623e59d4dd09ef432138e175.png

I just managed to fix this with "player.removespell 2b012361"

Idea... Natural Breast Feeding.

Baby in Sling for Breast Feeding, replacing mesh on one of the Vanilla Breast Milkers.

Milker is replaced with a Baby in a Sling, attached to its mothers breast. This would be a natural way to breast feed...

I tried it with the base reference CBBE Body, not replacing the Milker in my test, and it looks good. Even staying on the Nipple, as the Breasts expand and contract with Breast Milk. As it has Bodyslides...

I haven't tried replacing the Milker yet, but it seems like it would work really well. As a Baby Breast Feeding Outfit, replacing the Chest Armour, with maybe a vanilla outfit with the Breast exposed, like VTAW do...

Is there a post that explains the milking stuff?  I have several settlers that have the milkers equipped and have sterile empty milk bottles in their inventory.  I also have the milking loungers with settlers assigned to them.  They also have milkers equipped with empty bottles.  I have changed the options so that any generated milk will appear in the npc inventory.  So I guess my questions are?

1. Aside from perks (which I have), what are the basics to have an npc generate milk?

2. Should I use the loungers with the attached milkers?

On 4/3/2023 at 9:46 AM, thundr51 said:

Is there a post that explains the milking stuff?  I have several settlers that have the milkers equipped and have sterile empty milk bottles in their inventory.  I also have the milking loungers with settlers assigned to them.  They also have milkers equipped with empty bottles.  I have changed the options so that any generated milk will appear in the npc inventory.  So I guess my questions are?

1. Aside from perks (which I have), what are the basics to have an npc generate milk?

2. Should I use the loungers with the attached milkers?

The loungers should work, as well as the bottles you can find in a few places.  Their is a hint page in Vault 111 that'll point you to them as i recall.

4 hours ago, astor said:

The loungers should work, as well as the bottles you can find in a few places.  Their is a hint page in Vault 111 that'll point you to them as i recall.

Thanks for the reply, but I must be missing something somewhere.  Here's what I've tried.

Start new game

Changed MCM options to no require perks for milking (for player or npc) -- did this so I wouldn't have to get her pregnant.

Change MCM options to store milk on npc.

Went to Pearson's Creamery to retrieve milking books/perks

Crafted basic milking gear

Sterilized 6 milking bottles

Equipped npc with milking gear

Placed sterilized bottles in her inventory

Waited 2 in game days.

No milk, either on my character or the npc.

No idea what I'm doing wrong.

5 hours ago, astor said:

i wish i could tell you.  I've not messed with for a long time, so i don't recall the particulars.  I've only recently started playing FO4 again, and have yet to get the the loungers and stuff.

Thanks anyway.  I just came back to FO4 also thanks to a wabbajack build.  I'll keep testing.

Just got this and FPE working!  First thing I've noticed and haven't been able to find an answer to, is there a way to check milk level? In milk mod economy in skyrim, i believe you could assign a hotkey to display your current levels and a few other bits of info. Is there anything similar in this one?

On 4/5/2023 at 11:15 PM, pdk2712 said:

Just got this and FPE working!  First thing I've noticed and haven't been able to find an answer to, is there a way to check milk level? In milk mod economy in skyrim, i believe you could assign a hotkey to display your current levels and a few other bits of info. Is there anything similar in this one?

From what I can tell, no.  It's more a matter of milking until it's low then boosting with lactmax or something.  However, I still haven't been able to get milking to work.  It's works fine when my pc is female and is using the milkers on herself, but getting a female npc to produce doesn't seem to work.   No idea why.

-- Finally got it working but not really sure how.  I think it had something to do with the workshop storage option (saw an error where it looked like it was trying to put something in storage but it was the wrong type) but honestly I don't remember.  So many of the mcm options don't work or they start working but then an error happens and breaks everything.  For example I set a button to see npc inventory and it worked once on Piper, when I tried it on a generic settler nothing happened.  Tried again on Piper, nothing.  I feel like this mod is trying to do too much and reading through this entire (120 pg) thread, that's pretty apparent.  Great ideas here, but wish it was a bit simpler and easier to use.

Edited by thundr51

How does one get follower creatures? I managed to hatch a deathclaw but I can't seem to get it as a follower, it just hangs out in the settlement and just continues to evolve. I read something about Loyal creatures and that it requires extra resources but can't figure out how to do it.

21 hours ago, jaevulen1 said:

How does one get follower creatures? I managed to hatch a deathclaw but I can't seem to get it as a follower, it just hangs out in the settlement and just continues to evolve. I read something about Loyal creatures and that it requires extra resources but can't figure out how to do it.

This might help Beast Master - Creature Companion Overhaul at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

On 4/6/2023 at 11:17 AM, thundr51 said:

From what I can tell, no.  It's more a matter of milking until it's low then boosting with lactmax or something.  However, I still haven't been able to get milking to work.  It's works fine when my pc is female and is using the milkers on herself, but getting a female npc to produce doesn't seem to work.   No idea why.

-- Finally got it working but not really sure how.  I think it had something to do with the workshop storage option (saw an error where it looked like it was trying to put something in storage but it was the wrong type) but honestly I don't remember.  So many of the mcm options don't work or they start working but then an error happens and breaks everything.  For example I set a button to see npc inventory and it worked once on Piper, when I tried it on a generic settler nothing happened.  Tried again on Piper, nothing.  I feel like this mod is trying to do too much and reading through this entire (120 pg) thread, that's pretty apparent.  Great ideas here, but wish it was a bit simpler and easier to use.

Damn, well that would certainly be a good addition.  Even a hotkey to show time remaining would be better than nothing. I havent tried anything with npcs yet, just trying to figure out how everything works on the PC. I havent had any errors yet (knock on wood) but i feel a lot of the mcm options are hard to test in a quick "change the setting and see what happens type of scenario".  Does the see npc inventory show some things that a regular trade screen/pickpocket screen wouldn't? 

I definitely agree that its trying to do too much. Honestly I was just looking for a skyrim milk economy equivalent for fallout and this seemed to be the only real option. I'm certainly happy it exists but it looks like it has a bunch of features that i just dont really need.  That being said im glad its not a dead mod and there are still people posting in the discussion about it lol

15 hours ago, pdk2712 said:

Damn, well that would certainly be a good addition.  Even a hotkey to show time remaining would be better than nothing. I havent tried anything with npcs yet, just trying to figure out how everything works on the PC. I havent had any errors yet (knock on wood) but i feel a lot of the mcm options are hard to test in a quick "change the setting and see what happens type of scenario".  Does the see npc inventory show some things that a regular trade screen/pickpocket screen wouldn't? 

I definitely agree that its trying to do too much. Honestly I was just looking for a skyrim milk economy equivalent for fallout and this seemed to be the only real option. I'm certainly happy it exists but it looks like it has a bunch of features that i just dont really need.  That being said im glad its not a dead mod and there are still people posting in the discussion about it lol

Same here, really liked MME in Skyrim and it's got a permanent place in my load order.  I normally use milk instead of potions and because there's racial milk it makes builds much more interesting (Orc + Redguard milk = OP build!). 

Anyway, haven't given up on this mod yet. I'll keep checking until the author returns.

34 minutes ago, Newtothis91 said:

my mod menu keeps telling me im missing INVB_wastelandoffspring, i am loving this mod so i would love to get as much out of it as possible

You need to choose the wasteland offspring option in the FOMOD installer menu for WDF. If you did that and it's still not registering in MCM, check to make sure the plugin is actually enabled in your load order too.

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You need to choose the wasteland offspring option in the FOMOD installer menu for WDF. If you did that and it's still not registering in MCM, check to make sure the plugin is actually enabled in your load order too.

im using Nexus, is that part of the problem? i can not locate the plugin at all

28 minutes ago, Newtothis91 said:

im using Nexus, is that part of the problem? i can not locate the plugin at all

You need a modern mod manager which supports FOMODs. If NMM doesn't support them, then you should upgrade to a mod manager which does, like Mod Organizer or Vortex.

7 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You need a modern mod manager which supports FOMODs. If NMM doesn't support them, then you should upgrade to a mod manager which does, like Mod Organizer or Vortex.

my mistake, i am using vortex, i havent had any other issues with installing mods like this, i feel im missing something very basic and probably simple 

17 minutes ago, Newtothis91 said:

my mistake, i am using vortex, i havent had any other issues with installing mods like this, i feel im missing something very basic and probably simple 

Uninstall and delete the mod in Vortex first just to be sure. Then drag the Wasteland Dairy Framework v3.025a.7z file from your Downloads to the drop target at the bottom of the mods view in Vortex. Now find it in the Never Installed section of the list and switch its status with the drop-down at the left from Never Installed to Installed. Moments later, a menu should appear, and one of the first questions (possibly the very first question, it's been a while since I installed this one) will be asking whether you want to include Wasteland Offspring. You want to enable that and proceed with the rest of the installation, then click the Deploy button once it's done and launch the game.

If it's still not registered in MCM, then odds are you missed installing one of the required dependencies for the mod, or one of them is installed incorrectly. Double check that you have all the dependencies mentioned on the file page for WDF.

Edited by vaultbait
32 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Uninstall and delete the mod in Vortex first just to be sure. Then drag the Wasteland Dairy Framework v3.025a.7z file from your Downloads to the drop target at the bottom of the mods view in Vortex. Now find it in the Never Installed section of the list and switch its status with the drop-down at the left from Never Installed to Installed. Moments later, a menu should appear, and one of the first questions (possibly the very first question, it's been a while since I installed this one) will be asking whether you want to include Wasteland Offspring. You want to enable that and proceed with the rest of the installation, then click the Deploy button once it's done and launch the game.

If it's still not registered in MCM, then odds are you missed installing one of the required dependencies for the mod, or one of them is installed incorrectly. Double check that you have all the dependencies mentioned on the file page for WDF.

mother fucker, i knew it was going to be something simple, it needed to be turned on when installing the mod, damn it im a stupid bitch

I was thinking it would be nice to have a feature for breast feeding the player character, so that Nate/Nora could be fed breast milk by female NPCs with help of AAF animation which could add some temporary perks. Ok, I will shut up now... :D

Edited by MrFuturehope