Not sure if these are a current issue or if I'm doing something wrong:

-syringer cum injectors saying impregnated but debug saying not pregnant? Base change and IVf chance at 100%, armor version working no problem

-Breeder virus not being able to be used a syringer ammo but can inject self? 

I missed seeing it in Creation Kit at first but breeder virus syringe was not marked with the syringer ammo keyword in the FPE.esp, a simple fix

Edited by ZipZop
update
1 hour ago, light1314 said:

Can you tell me which page description,? I checked the first page and file, I didn't see it

It's inside a spoiler labeled "recipe magazines" in the first post and on the file page for the mod.

There's a list of the same hints on a note in the overseer's quarters in Vault 111, and also help in the MCM (optional, you have to choose to add it in the FOMOD menu when installing the mod).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

它在第一篇文章和 mod 的文件页面上标有“食谱杂志”的扰流板内。

在 Vault 111 的监督者宿舍的一张纸条上有一个相同提示的列表,并且在 MCM 中也有帮助(可选,您必须在安装 mod 时选择将其添加到 FOMOD 菜单中)。

find it ,thank you 

Hey guys, just jumped back on FO4 after years of playing 76 and come across this mod. I still have FP installed but am interested in upgrading to this since FP is now redundant. Looking at the contents of this mod is somewhat daunting though as there are a lot of folders involved, so I am just wondering does the entirety of the download need to be copied to my fallout directory, or is it just the 4 files that aren't in folders? (ie. INVB_WastelandDairy - Main.ba2, INVB_WastelandDairy - Textures.ba2, INVB_WastelandDairy.esp, INVB_WastelandOffspring.esp).

An installation guide would be really handy when dealing with a complex mod such as this, and I really don't want to mess anything up, so just thought I'd ask here for some advice.

3 hours ago, Slapy7 said:

Hey guys, just jumped back on FO4 after years of playing 76 and come across this mod. I still have FP installed but am interested in upgrading to this since FP is now redundant. Looking at the contents of this mod is somewhat daunting though as there are a lot of folders involved, so I am just wondering does the entirety of the download need to be copied to my fallout directory, or is it just the 4 files that aren't in folders? (ie. INVB_WastelandDairy - Main.ba2, INVB_WastelandDairy - Textures.ba2, INVB_WastelandDairy.esp, INVB_WastelandOffspring.esp).

An installation guide would be really handy when dealing with a complex mod such as this, and I really don't want to mess anything up, so just thought I'd ask here for some advice.

The download is a FOMOD archive. The "installation guide" is included, but it's a guide for your computer to follow not for reading by a human. Specifically, it's metadata and instructions used by FOMOD-capable mod managers to prompt you with menus in order for you to decide which pieces you want so your manager will know what files to install where. Don't try to turn yourself into a human FOMOD interpreter, just drag the file into a mod manager and let your computer do what it's good at so you don't have to.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The download is a FOMOD archive. The "installation guide" is included, but it's a guide for your computer to follow not for reading by a human. Specifically, it's metadata and instructions used by FOMOD-capable mod managers to prompt you with menus in order for you to decide which pieces you want so your manager will know what files to install where. Don't try to turn yourself into a human FOMOD interpreter, just drag the file into a mod manager and let your computer do what it's good at so you don't have to.

Haha okay great, sorry I've been away for so long I forgot that I could just use my mod manager to install from the zip file itself! Thanks for the prompt reply :)

2 hours ago, light1314 said:

Wasteland Milking Seat Magazine,   located in Federal Ration Stockpile,  but I only found two other magazines. Does anyone know a more specific address? I can't find it. 

Sometimes placed items like that will "fall through" the floor or other objects, but also if you have any mods which rearrange that location the magazine's placement might now be in an inaccessible spot. I'm pretty sure most of the WDF magazines can be found in more than one  place in the Commonwealth in order to make up for this, or you could just cheat  a copy onto the ground using the console.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Sometimes placed items like that will "fall through" the floor or other objects, but also if you have any mods which rearrange that location the magazine's placement might now be in an inaccessible spot. I'm pretty sure most of the WDF magazines can be found in more than one  place in the Commonwealth in order to make up for this, or you could just cheat  a copy onto the ground using the console.

So I need to copy a magazine to let it fall to the floor.  I should enter on the console:  Help (magazine name) 4, right?

4 hours ago, light1314 said:

So I need to copy a magazine to let it fall to the floor.  I should enter on the console:  Help (magazine name) 4, right?

You can try something like `help milk 4 book` to get the IDs of all book type items (perk magazines use that type) that have the substring "milk" in their form names. Note that the form names aren't necessarily the same as the display names though. You can also use something like save and use ESP Explorer to browse the list of misc items in the plugin and take the one you want, then use `player.showinventory` to find out the ID for it, then restore from your save and `placeatme a1b2c3d4` or whatever the hex ID number is. You'd be tempted to just use ESP Explorer to add it to your inventory and then keep playing, but don't do that; opening the WDF plugin with it could cause dire consequences for that save if you continued using it afterward.

Edit: Alternatively, you could use either the Fallout 4 Creation Kit or FO4Edit to look through the book forms the plugin contains and get its ID that way.

Edited by vaultbait
7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You can try something like `help milk 4 book` to get the IDs of all book type items (perk magazines use that type) that have the substring "milk" in their form names. Note that the form names aren't necessarily the same as the display names though. You can also use something like save and use ESP Explorer to browse the list of misc items in the plugin and take the one you want, then use `player.showinventory` to find out the ID for it, then restore from your save and `placeatme a1b2c3d4` or whatever the hex ID number is. You'd be tempted to just use ESP Explorer to add it to your inventory and then keep playing, but don't do that; opening the WDF plugin with it could cause dire consequences for that save if you continued using it afterward.

Edit: Alternatively, you could use either the Fallout 4 Creation Kit or FO4Edit to look through the book forms the plugin contains and get its ID that way.

There is a cheat command to get all the books in the MCM. It gives you the ones you are missing.  It's under the Wasteland Dairy Cheat Commands and Hotkeys MCM.  It should give you all the books you haven't learnt yet.  Much simpler than console :)  

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The ESP Explorer issue is now fixed.  Though. Again, much simpler to use the cheat command in the MCM. ???
I use ESP Explorer often for debugging this mod.

On 11/14/2022 at 12:23 AM, tigerrrrulez said:

Whenever mirelurks eggs that ive birthed hatch and reach adulthood they seem to all become hostile

There is a setting in the MCM for hostility under "wasteland Offspring"  You can set the chance of hostility there.  Hope this helps. 

On 11/6/2022 at 5:58 AM, BeltwayLee said:

Don't ask me how, I just did it xd

Безымянный.png

This one is always amusing. ??
Under FPE MCM, Debug page 5 has Reset or Regenerate Morphs.  Make sure you've set the morph sizes for pregnancy properly, and that you've not used BodySlide or LooksMenu to adjust morphs while currently impregnated or cumflated.  

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thank you for your answer

8 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

There is a cheat command to get all the books in the MCM. It gives you the ones you are missing.  It's under the Wasteland Dairy Cheat Commands and Hotkeys MCM.  It should give you all the books you haven't learnt yet.  Much simpler than console :)  

good idea ?

On 11/29/2022 at 2:24 AM, Sthan Dust said:

There is a setting in the MCM for hostility under "wasteland Offspring"  You can set the chance of hostility there.  Hope this helps. 

well put that to 100 was at 50 but they always became hostile, now however the mirelurks just endlessely loop the growth always showing that they "will grow to an adult in 5 months" then when they do it just resets it back to that

• 5 weeks later...