Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

16 hours ago, Mickmida said:

what on earth is going on with nexus and this particular game? Did they give admin rights to a virgin lesbian feminist who can not handle the fact that people make such mods?

To answer everyone's question as to whats going on with the nude mods at nexus..

Thats Toraneko btw. 

Capcom is out for blood against nude mods..

Desktop Screenshot 2020.04.08 - 19.40.31.79.png

I'm starting to wonder how is possible that nerds at their homes think they can charge for mods (or even renders!) that are made using as base copyrighted meshes and textures. it's fucking hilarious ? FYI, you can't charge for mods that have copyrighted assets in it. It's illegal. Want to charge for something? Do it from zero, face, eyes and hair included.

Mods should be free, more so when it's a fucking rip from another game. This trend has to end, I don't like this shit populating the forums.

On 4/5/2020 at 10:27 PM, teals03 said:

I made a quick mesh edit of of the Jill Bikini - Nude (No Holster) add-on from the Jill Bikini mod by alphaZomega. He did some excellent work and there are a lot of great options to choose from. I am adding another one here. My mod significantly increases the breast and butt size. It's a little rough, but I am mostly happy with where its at.

My mod absolutely requires the base Jill Bikini mod from alphaZomega. Go to the Nexus and download his mod there and be sure to endorse it while your at it.  Jill Bikini by alphaZomega

After that my mod functions just like any one of his add-ons. Install my mod after you have installed his. I recommend you install both with Fluffy Manager 5000.

As of this post the Jill Bikini mod from alphaZomega is on version 1.2. I am not sure if any updates will end up breaking my mod, so just keep that in mind.

*Edit* Added a bikini version.

RE3R-MegaBust-Preview.jpg

Jill Bikini - MegaBust.rar 935.68 kB · 261 downloads

RE3R-MegaBustBikini-Preview.jpg

Jill Bikini - MegaBustBikini.rar 1.1 MB · 38 downloads

Excuse me.

Can you remove this busty nude Jill's shoes , make she become barefoot?

Thank you very much.

12 hours ago, DarkMissLady said:

Going too, send the link one more time, Please stop asking, there is nobody on here are seeing theses. Here is the link 

Will keep posting it. until you get the picture. 

Shame we have to use 3DSMax to mod. If that plugin were blender compatible, I think we'd see a lot more mods from the community - especially now that Blender is pretty legit and has a growing smut sharing community.

1 hour ago, LovelyLad said:

Shame we have to use 3DSMax to mod. If that plugin were blender compatible, I think we'd see a lot more mods from the community - especially now that Blender is pretty legit and has a growing smut sharing community.

Becouse it's so hard to click on export in 3ds max and import in blender????

Going to make a post what you need right now for, modding RE2 and RE3, So if want learn how to do all of it, there is a link in another post. Not here at all. Thank you for the people that are crying but will be fair too say that, if something done do it yourself, that is most honesty i can be.

15 hours ago, GATOKYO said:

Excuse me.

Can you remove this busty nude Jill's shoes , make she become barefoot?

Thank you very much.

Unfortunately, the shoes are apart of the nude mesh (as in its one single model) and can't be removed.

6 hours ago, teals03 said:

Unfortunately, the shoes are apart of the nude mesh (as in its one single model) and can't be removed.

Or make your busty nude Jill into the Jill Bikini - Barefoot Nude (No Holster) ?

It's can be work ?

9AyqEBu.jpg