Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

@teals03

Well, I do that too but I draw (not completely flat women but with more realistic small boobs). I don't know if I want to get into modding yet. RE3R was a complete disappointment for me and, even as a long time Jill fan, I didn't like her personality this time around. It felt to me like they took a lot of steps back from RE2R and even the original RE:Nemesis which was and still is my favorite.

2 hours ago, teals03 said:

I made a quick mesh edit of of the Jill Bikini - Nude (No Holster) add-on from the Jill Bikini mod by alphaZomega. He did some excellent work and there are a lot of great options to choose from. I am adding another one here. My mod significantly increases the breast and butt size. It's a little rough, but I am mostly happy with where its at.

My mod absolutely requires the base Jill Bikini mod from alphaZomega. Go to the Nexus and download his mod there and be sure to endorse it while your at it.  Jill Bikini by alphaZomega

After that my mod functions just like any one of his add-ons. Install my mod after you have installed his. I recommend you install both with Fluffy Manager 5000.

As of this post the Jill Bikini mod from alphaZomega is on version 1.2. I am not sure if any updates will end up breaking my mod, so just keep that in mind.

RE3R-MegaBust-Preview.jpg

Jill Bikini - MegaBust.rar 935.68 kB · 25 downloads

You're my hero!
But a question, can i use this model with the bikinis?
I'm planing to make some videos and youtube hate nudity.

With all these fully nude models and all I can't help but ask, how much works is it to leave all of the clothes intact and just remove the bottoms?  Like her new look with the top and shoes and just completely remove any bottoms, or take her classic look and leave everything but the skirt/undies?

43 minutes ago, DarkMissLady said:

553735302_almostdone.JPG.d7b0b2ba1cc00ccb07bb989708b89df0.JPG

Hello there to everyone working on it as fast as i can so you guys can see what it will look like, this going to be up pretty soon for the people that want to use nude in the game for resident evil resistance. Becca. With a bigger chest.

Awesome can't wait. hopefully when its done the face and neck will be same color as the body

Great work so far guys. Two quick questions. Is it possible to convert Becca entire body as a replacer for re3? Really like her outfit from the other game.

Second question. Is it possible to use the Becca head mod on nexus with the bikini? Any time I do, the face texture turns black.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, DarkMissLady said:

553735302_almostdone.JPG.d7b0b2ba1cc00ccb07bb989708b89df0.JPG

Hello there to everyone working on it as fast as i can so you guys can see what it will look like, this going to be up pretty soon for the people that want to use nude in the game for resident evil resistance. Becca. With a bigger chest.

Good stuff, but is there a way to blend the neck seam?

1 hour ago, gcleveland said:

Great work so far guys. Two quick questions. Is it possible to convert Becca entire body as a replaced for RE3? Really like her outfit from the other game.

Second question. Is it possible to use the Becca head mod on nexus with the bikini? Any time I do, the face texture turns black.

Thanks!

These are videos to look at, I'm not big on textures i suck at them, only can do as much as i can, from what doing for right now.

10 hours ago, Mr.Darkness said:

You're my hero!
But a question, can i use this model with the bikinis?
I'm planing to make some videos and youtube hate nudity.

As of right now there is no bikini option available.

19 hours ago, teals03 said:

I made a quick mesh edit of of the Jill Bikini - Nude (No Holster) add-on from the Jill Bikini mod by alphaZomega. He did some excellent work and there are a lot of great options to choose from. I am adding another one here. My mod significantly increases the breast and butt size. It's a little rough, but I am mostly happy with where its at.

My mod absolutely requires the base Jill Bikini mod from alphaZomega. Go to the Nexus and download his mod there and be sure to endorse it while your at it.  Jill Bikini by alphaZomega

After that my mod functions just like any one of his add-ons. Install my mod after you have installed his. I recommend you install both with Fluffy Manager 5000.

As of this post the Jill Bikini mod from alphaZomega is on version 1.2. I am not sure if any updates will end up breaking my mod, so just keep that in mind.

RE3R-MegaBust-Preview.jpg

Jill Bikini - MegaBust.rar 935.68 kB · 126 downloads

it doesn' t work make crap texture of Jill with bikini mod

For those who want the Toraneko version working with the full game, here is a quick solution:

1. Delete the naked Jill mod made by Toraneko via the modmanager.

2. Download and install the bikini Jill mod made by alphaZomega.

3. Install the naked Jill mod again made by Toraneko again (Yes, the modmanager will warn you some files will be replaced and covered, just go on and don't worry)

4. Download the folder attached below and extract them manually to RE3/Natives/STM/escape/player/pl2000/pl2001/mesh to replace the original files inside

5. Launch game and load hospital save, and Jill will looks fine!

(P.S. I am not a modder, and I just tried for two days to let the Toraneko's mod work with the full game by extracting the original game files from the PAK folder. I haven't play with this method for rest of the game yet, so there may be some bugs and if it really does, I am so sorry about that as I am not able to fix it...)

On the other hand, I would like to say thanks to Toraneko and alphaZomega for sure, as they made a wonderful mod to us, Thank you! 

Natives.rar

1 hour ago, waltwalo said:

For those who want the Toraneko version working with the full game, here is a quick solution:

1. Delete the naked Jill mod made by Toraneko via the modmanager.

2. Download and install the bikini Jill mod made by alphaZomega.

3. Install the naked Jill mod again made by Toraneko again (Yes, the modmanager will warn you some files will be replaced and covered, just go on and don't worry)

4. Download the folder attached below and extract them manually to RE3/Natives/STM/escape/player/pl2000/pl2001/mesh to replace the original files inside

5. Launch game and load hospital save, and Jill will looks fine!

(P.S. I am not a modder, and I just tried for two days to let the Toraneko's mod work with the full game by extracting the original game files from the PAK folder. I haven't play with this method for rest of the game yet, so there may be some bugs and if it really does, I am so sorry about that as I am not able to fix it...)

On the other hand, I would like to say thanks to Toraneko and alphaZomega for sure, as they made a wonderful mod to us, Thank you! 

Natives.rar 9.32 MB · 10 downloads

This does work absolutely fine. Thanks a lot waltwalo!

5 hours ago, Jekyll68 said:

it doesn' t work make crap texture of Jill with bikini mod

2 hours ago, JohnKLJ said:

This does work absolu

can you do a video where you explain the whole process please.My winrar don't let me open the file to modify.Or a separate mod manager dowload.

I have been trying for 3 hours to modify.It's very frustating.

tely fine. Thanks a lot waltwalo!

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jfif