Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

30 minutes ago, GATOKYO said:

Or make your busty nude Jill into the Jill Bikini - Barefoot Nude (No Holster) ?

It's can be work ?

That could be done, but since it would be a different model I would have to start all over again, which would be a lot of work. That is a little bit to much work that I would be willing to do at the moment, sorry man.

18 minutes ago, teals03 said:

That could be done, but since it would be a different model I would have to start all over again, which would be a lot of work. That is a little bit to much work that I would be willing to do at the moment, sorry man.

It's OK , still thanks a lot ?

2 hours ago, GATOKYO said:

It's OK , still thanks a lot ?

Hello there sorry. if want too create your owned stuff please go look at my post i made there is more coming, sorry there is nobody that will do this for you, all the people here are learning how to use 3Ds Max i drop it about seven times, better to do it yourself and asking will just turn into a pay thing for those who want mods. Please I advise you to look at my page, to get the links I posted about on who to do those things yourselves at lease try too learn.

7 hours ago, Wesker1990 said:

we dont share payed mods here, if you want that mod, go buy it, please stop asking for payed mods here you will make this topic closed!! 

If you have a problem with pay mods. I've talk too a lot a of people that don't have work or a job at this time. And if they have to make resort too making mods of nudes or anything sexy its cause our western Dev are becoming a shame of not giving us anythings sexually to our games cause think its not what people want anymore, And plus money for there work, only things you can do is too respect it. That is it if you cannot do that, Then sorry too for the inconvenience, Please don't use (CAPS)! Thank you for understanding.....

Alright going to make this clear going to post this last link, and moving on to other things, beside those who have issues with me, Will just keep myself away from those who want to start things and give issues. If have a big problem with anyone making money then, you need to go on somewhere else, start issues for others so please keep my name out of your context for now on if cannot will go ahead and remove myself from this pose. Thank you for the understanding.

Listen. It's not that people don't want these type of sexy outfits in games etc anymore.

The problem is, at least in the USA, the minorities are catered to.

The .0005% of the population have more say in things because you have to cater to them now.

You can see this anywhere you look. Dev's don't want to deal with a few people complaining about lewd outfits.

Better to not make them at all and then they don't have to worry.

If you think this isn't true, you are naive about how the world works now.

As far as paid mods go. A lot of us have seen good topic after good topic closed for that reason.

At some point, it's going to turn into -no RE discussion at all-.

I don't know about you but I much rather have LL as it is and not like the lame remodding board that cry's and ban's you in 5 secs over nudity.

40 minutes ago, gcleveland said:

Listen. It's not that people don't want these type of sexy outfits in games etc anymore.

The .0005% of the population have more say in things because you have to cater to them now.

You can see this anywhere you look. Dev's don't want to deal with a few people complaining about lewd outfits.

As far as paid mods go. A lot of us have seen good topic after good topic closed for that reason.

I don't know about you but I much rather have LL as it is and not like the lame remodding board that cry's and ban's you in 5 secs over nudity.

i JUST DO NOT GET QHY THEY DO NOT BAN THOSE WHO PROMOTE PAID MODS AND THEY JUST SHUT US DOWN

1 hour ago, gcleveland said:

That has nothing to do with sociological conspiracies. That is a problem of people of Capcom because they feel 'hives' due to paid Mods, and they have the right to sue abusive Modders as they are using copyrighted stuff. Payment Mods are illegal because they use copyrighted material. It's that easy. But there is useless arguing about this here because this guy @CPU deletes all those conversations even when the site rules are not broken.  It's just a fucking super lame waste of time. 

1 hour ago, Mickmida said:

i JUST DO NOT GET QHY THEY DO NOT BAN THOSE WHO PROMOTE PAID MODS AND THEY JUST SHUT US DOWN

Actually paid mods are against our rules.

So just give us links and report whoever is doing paid mods and it will be banned from LoversLab.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Actually paid mods are against our rules.

So just give us links and report whoever is doing paid mods and it will be banned from LoversLab.

And everyone before thinking CPU and other moderators were power abuses/monsters, they are ppl like us trying to fking enjoy these mods as much as the next person by FOLLOWING THE RULES! 

Its really not that hard..Gawd ??

I think Im speaking for everybody here that no one agrees when it comes to trollling, that we should just move on.
Theres a lot of work behind mods and the whole insult part is just really useless.

I just dont get how someone thats been a member since 2018 can be so close minded all of a sudden. Hope you're okay with whatever you're going through but please, just don't ruin the fun for the people on here that are working together in sharing all this.

You're just screwing yourself and everybody else over, so please, cut it out? There's enough free stuff on here for us all to have fun, so let's just keep working together. Please.

Added smaller breasts versions. Credit to alphaZomega for the original mod. 

*Edit* fixed breasts shape shortly after upload, wasn't quite right, if you already downloaded might want to download again, although changes shouldn't be very noticeable

Installation Instructions on my Original Post 

Have Fun.

RE3R-MegaBustSmaller-Preview.jpg.dd2c74e4d7e5271af2dcccbb9d07ecfe.jpg

Jill Bikini - MegaBust Smaller.rar Jill Bikini - MegaBustBikini Smaller.rar

Spoiler

Added smaller breasts versions. Credit to alphaZomega for the original mod.

Original Post 

Have Fun.

RE3R-MegaBustSmaller-Preview.jpg.dd2c74e4d7e5271af2dcccbb9d07ecfe.jpg

Jill Bikini - MegaBust Smaller.rar901.17 kB · 3 downloads Jill Bikini - MegaBustBikini Smaller.rar1.05 MB · 3 downloads

Hi teals,

may I ask how you edited the mesh?

I can not import/export the RE3 meshes (I'm using the 3DS Max 2014 and v0.2 of the RE2 3ds max script).

The RE2 Meshes are working fine, but the RE3 just keep loading for hours and than crash becouse of no free memory left (3ds max ends up using about 20GB).

After the script crashes I have the model in 3DS and it looks good, but I also can't export it (Same problem, loads forever and crashes, leaving me with a 79kb export file).

As I said, the RE2 meshes work just fine for me and RE3 has no problem loading them, but they are missing some bones (Especialy the chest jiggel ones).

Is there maybe a new script version?

Thanks in advance!

I will say one thing and one thing only  just for once, since I've semi retired from posting since years ago. I've been in this community for a long time already.

Modders that extract copyrighted assets from games and then tweak, alter, modify, add, change, improve or build using as base these copyrighted assets have ZERO FUCKS in terms of ownerships of these mods unless explicit permission by the devs is given, which 100% of the times, that permission explicitly FORBIDS you from making a profit of said mods.

You can't go around ripping models from other games, putting them inside RE Engine and ask for money. You can't go around making your own model and then attaching JIll's head to it and ask for money. You can't make a profit out of copyrighted material PERIOD because of all the above said.

You CAN create your own model, use your own rig, use your own skeleton, use your own physics, use your own eyes, materials, textures, meshes and pack it all up and sell it. That you can. Ah, but this takes ACTUAL effort unlike ripping models and tweaking them right? :)

Have fun and stop giving all these leechers free publicity of their paid mods. I really hope they get their asses sued by Capcom for trying to make a profit out of their content.

11 minutes ago, JackWall said:

I will say one thing and one thing only  just for once, since I've semi retired from posting since years ago. I've been in this community for a long time already.

Modders that extract copyrighted assets from games and then tweak, alter, modify, add, change, improve or build using as base these copyrighted assets have ZERO FUCKS in terms of ownerships of these mods unless explicit permission by the devs is given, which 100% of the times, that permission explicitly FORBIDS you from making a profit of said mods.

You can't go around ripping models from other games, putting them inside RE Engine and ask for money. You can't go around making your own model and then attaching JIll's head to it and ask for money. You can't make a profit out of copyrighted material PERIOD because of all the above said.

You CAN create your own model, use your own rig, use your own skeleton, use your own physics, use your own eyes, materials, textures, meshes and pack it all up and sell it. That you can. Ah, but this takes ACTUAL effort unlike ripping models and tweaking them right? :)

Have fun and stop giving all these leechers free publicity of their paid mods. I really hope they get their asses sued by Capcom for trying to make a profit out of their content.

amen to that