Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

@myuhinny

Mkay. Thanks for the response. 

EDIT:

Well, even if I am trying to register using the chinese mobile number (that number is not registered yet I am sure about that) it says something about security stuff & try again later. Meh.

If anybody is able to help me & download from Baidu shoot me a private message. Will be appreciated.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:28 AM, Patrick260284 said:

Played a little bit with the Jill Bikini Nude mod from AlphaZomega (bigger boobs, slightly smaller waist and broader hips)

Not planning on releasing anything before I contacted him.

OMG that's almost exactly what I wanted!  Can you do anything about the shoulders?  Hope you release, if not on nexus, at least just here on LL.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:07 PM, DarkMissLady said:

Here is a link if anyone wants too know what those are about and how long it takes. 

i am having issues trying this on my own i do not know any 3d work if some one could link me some help on what to do thank you very much 

On 4/18/2020 at 11:20 AM, Doatech said:

I don't know how to reply directly to comments, but i think this is the mod "Sexy Angry zombie mod" some of you are looking for. There was a fully clothed version, but I wasn't able to download it before it got taken down.

I've been looking for it with no luck... thank you so much!!!

7 hours ago, delpo said:

OMG that's almost exactly what I wanted!  Can you do anything about the shoulders?  Hope you release, if not on nexus, at least just here on LL.

Hy there. I've already contacted alpha on nexusmods. If he approves I will release it there. What do you mean about the shoulders?