Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

6 hours ago, Jekyll68 said:

it doesn' t work make crap texture of Jill with bikini mod

What?  It worked for me.  Do I wish her boobs were a bit smaller, but kept the huge ass?  Yes, but it's still really good and I'm glad he posted it.

4 hours ago, waltwalo said:

Para aquellos que desean que la versión Toraneko funcione con el juego completo, aquí hay una solución rápida:

1. Eliminar el mod Jill desnudo realizado por Toraneko a través del modmanager.

2. Descargue e instale el bikini Jill mod hecho por alphaZomega.

3. Instale el mod Jill desnudo nuevamente hecho por Toraneko nuevamente (Sí, el modmanager le advertirá que algunos archivos serán reemplazados y cubiertos, simplemente continúe y no se preocupe)

4. Descargue la carpeta adjunta a continuación y extráigala manualmente a RE3 / Natives / STM / escape / player / pl2000 / pl2001 / mesh para reemplazar los archivos originales en su interior

5. ¡Lanza el juego y carga el hospital guardado, y Jill se verá bien!

(PD: No soy un modder, y solo intenté durante dos días dejar que el mod de Toraneko funcione con el juego completo extrayendo los archivos originales del juego de la carpeta PAK. Todavía no he jugado con este método por el resto del juego , por lo que puede haber algunos errores y si realmente lo hace, lo siento mucho porque no puedo solucionarlo ...)

Por otro lado, me gustaría dar las gracias a Toraneko y alphaZomega con seguridad, ya que nos hicieron una modificación maravillosa, ¡Gracias! 

Natives.rar Obteniendo 9.32 MB · 42 descargas

thank you very much friend but there are many steps ... you could do a new rar where everything comes fixed and just just install the mod through mod manager

I currently want to play the game more than I want to mod it, but there might be some point where I make a smaller breasts version and I might add a bikini version. The bikini will probably be much easier than porting the biker costume, but I will have to look into it. I make no guarantees as to whether or not I will do anything else, but it likely wont be for another week at least before I add anything else, if I do decide to something more.

2 hours ago, teals03 said:

I currently want to play the game more than I want to mod it, but there might be some point where I make a smaller breasts version and I might add a bikini version. The bikini will probably be much easier than porting the biker costume, but I will have to look into it. I make no guarantees as to whether or not I will do anything else, but it likely wont be for another week at least before I add anything else, if I do decide to something more.

As long as it hides her nipples and pussy i think it's ok.
Thanks in advance ^^

On 4/5/2020 at 7:46 PM, Joji said:

Am I right to think it wouldn't be that difficult to get a tool , that will change all the zombies to spiders, and have Jill fight her way through a spider apocalypse? :)

Does anyone have a savefile with *spoilers*

Spoiler

inferno mode unlocked?  I want to play on the hardest difficulty but I really don't want to have to beat the game twice just to unlock it (mostly because nothing's a surprise anymore).

3 hours ago, delpo said:

Hide contents

inferno mode unlocked?  I want to play on the hardest difficulty but I really don't want to have to beat the game twice just to unlock it (mostly because nothing's a surprise anymore).

The game is really not that long, if you do everything fast and have a good memory, you can beat it within an 1 hour an 30 mins max 2 hours.

4 hours ago, delpo said:

Hide contents

Hello, I'm about to play it too, this is my savefile, enjoy.

re3savefile.zip