Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

On 4/17/2020 at 3:01 PM, RogMctog said:

Hidden at 17 Apr 2020, 11:03AM by Tzarev for the following reason:
This mod uses some Daz assets I've purchased the license for. But it seems like it's only allowed for creating games, not mods. Sorry for inconvenience~

amigo eres el autor del mod de carlos?.... oh you're not xd it hurts hopefully someone make a new base for jill

1 hour ago, VenturousGamer said:

That's bullshit. Plenty of modifications were made using models from various sources yet half of them never made the effort to credit or suddenly vanished just because of the resources utilized. There's many games that overuse Daz models and there shouldn't be any discrimination even for mere modifications. That's one of the most creatively original nude mods for a fictional character we've gotten for a Resident Evil character this year and now it's seemingly temporarily gone. Creative freedom shouldn't be limited by platform or program. Unreal Engine, Unity, and so on have endless assets being utilized yet they're not gone despite their appearances in vast media.

That individual has nothing to be sorry about and I hope more mods aren't effected by this.

It's also untrue. As long as he wasn't charging money for it, it's free to distribute, if he was using nexus as a patreon portal; that's a different story.

45 minutes ago, 27X said:

It's also untrue. As long as he wasn't charging money for it, it's free to distribute, if he was using nexus as a patreon portal; that's a different story.

Nope, the DAZ license doesn't allow for redistribution of the Genesis mesh or textures, for any reason.  It only allows for things like still work, animations, and even 2d sprites, PROVIDED the original 3D mesh/textures can't be extracted.

Most modders simply ignore this.

1 hour ago, Santyrl said:

Resistance added new costumes/skins. Some of them:

Jill

Reveal hidden contents

jl1.jpg.6cf5894c07d3df54ead3f3a87281dab6.jpgjl2.jpg.7c8b972f5a7a8ff74b1c26e052eaffcd.jpg

jl3.jpg.dff44ca820e6b9b996c1b86b4571740c.jpg

January

Reveal hidden contents

jn4.jpg.5620e53ad93ec7d01da6fe4745427c92.jpg

Apparently somenone already modded this one.

Jn4b.thumb.jpg.b268dd23324e60765e7cc7829e52b0a3.jpg

Becca

Reveal hidden contents

Bc5.jpg.c0394dcee0eec90c899cd629b6623929.jpg

Bc6.jpg.5fc356c16d8e0098d96dda6b8e4d684a.jpg

anyone can port that to re3? that should be in re3 not online 

56 minutes ago, nightwolf1982 said:

Nope, the DAZ license doesn't allow for redistribution of the Genesis mesh or textures, for any reason.  It only allows for things like still work, animations, and even 2d sprites, PROVIDED the original 3D mesh/textures can't be extracted.

Most modders simply ignore this.

They ignore it because the only thing kept is the topology. Most modders don't even keep the UV; thus why it's allowed, else you'd see DPI up a great number of people's asses.

2 hours ago, Santyrl said:

Resistance added new costumes/skins. Some of them:

Jill

Reveal hidden contents

jl1.jpg.6cf5894c07d3df54ead3f3a87281dab6.jpgjl2.jpg.7c8b972f5a7a8ff74b1c26e052eaffcd.jpg

jl3.jpg.dff44ca820e6b9b996c1b86b4571740c.jpg

January

Reveal hidden contents

jn4.jpg.5620e53ad93ec7d01da6fe4745427c92.jpg

Apparently somenone already modded this one.

Jn4b.thumb.jpg.b268dd23324e60765e7cc7829e52b0a3.jpg

Becca

Reveal hidden contents

Bc5.jpg.c0394dcee0eec90c899cd629b6623929.jpg

Bc6.jpg.5fc356c16d8e0098d96dda6b8e4d684a.jpg

The January is definitely modded, but strangely enough I haven't been able to find the game model.  Where did you find that mod?

On 4/17/2020 at 7:28 PM, delpo said:

Here's the nude Carlos Express!

Can someone please make a unique nude model for Jill that doesn't have broad shoulders and a ruler shaped torso?

Thanks for uploading it, it's really a bummer the modder couldn't keep it up. Their Topless Carlos mod was also hidden I think =\

1 hour ago, iikagen said:

Thanks for uploading it, it's really a bummer the modder couldn't keep it up. Their Topless Carlos mod was also hidden I think =\

That modder was doing god's work especially when you consider how garbage RE2R Leon's nude mod looked; giant bodybuilder body with his head pasted on top :/

Can anyone tell me why my UVs get messed up after exporting from 3DS?

Spoiler

xtvkXS.jpg

In 3DS the UVs look good.

Spoiler

xtvpCH.jpg

First I added new Polygons (The original mesh had no nipples, just 2 holes). When I exported that, the Body UVs were still fine, but the UVs for new Polygons were messed up.

After that I removed some part of the mesh. This resulted in the Body UVs beeing totaly messed up after export (As seen in screenshot 1).

Again UVs in 3DS were always fine as you can see in the second screenshot.

Btw., the UVs from the arms and legs are still fine, as they are seperate elements I guess.

Dose anyone know why this is happening and maybe how to fix it?