Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

1. literally the forum page you posted in, two threads down

2. the file structure, format and output files for re3r are the same as re2r, so maybe you can make an educated guess

3. seriously what is the fucking deal with re weebs, it's like if the age gate was able to be literally enforced per instance you'd all be electrocuted and banned from the internet overnight, how the hell do you expect a packaged mod for game that isn't out yet

9 minutes ago, 27X said:

1. literally the forum page you posted in, two threads down

2. the file structure, format and output files for re3r are the same as re2r, so maybe you can make an educated guess

3. seriously what is the fucking deal with re weebs, it's like if the age gate was able to be literally enforced per instance you'd all be electrocuted and banned from the internet overnight, how the hell do you expect a packaged mod for game that isn't out yet

xD LOL I like the point 3 you wrote :)

4 hours ago, ryanangle1 said:

does anybody know when a Jill nude mod will be released for RE3 remake or if thier is one out allready where can you find it?

1. Game isn't out yet.

2. Why are modders gonna focus on a demo that AT MOST has an hour of content? When Capcom could EASILY change things by launch and they could potentially lose all their work?

3. Seriously just mod the other games till the game comes out. You can wait awhile longer for Jill RE3 tits.

You guys were really hard on the OP, haha. Well i am with him, i am searching for nude mods for RE3 as well. I know it seems silly, but some of us are really obsessed with nude and hot females in games. I went as far as to convert most males to females in Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and 4.

If stylel is correct, there is a mod out already. I went to steam to check for such NSFW mod, and i couldn't find it. Also there is nothing yet on nexus, RE3 doesn't even have a mod page yet i believe. I don't see anything wrong if anybody has a link, to share it.

I am anxiously awaying, and no, i am not a virgin teen, but around double that age.

17 hours ago, angevil said:

You guys were really hard on the OP, haha. Well i am with him, i am searching for nude mods for RE3 as well. I know it seems silly, but some of us are really obsessed with nude and hot females in games. I went as far as to convert most males to females in Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and 4.

If stylel is correct, there is a mod out already. I went to steam to check for such NSFW mod, and i couldn't find it. Also there is nothing yet on nexus, RE3 doesn't even have a mod page yet i believe. I don't see anything wrong if anybody has a link, to share it.

I am anxiously awaying, and no, i am not a virgin teen, but around double that age.

It's because like EVERY other newposter that joins a site for one reason and one reason only, they immediately make a new thread. Asking if it exists. Disrespecting the community because they can't take an additional 10 seconds to use a search function. It's extremely irritating.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:27 AM, radeonoff said:

i think we need original nemesis design much more than nude Jill.

here the video, but there's no files in description or wherever...

HG3RKT-6K1o.jpg

Dude, thats not what where all here for, we are here for the nudes not Nemesis, if you want Nemesis mods then go to RE mod boards smh..  ?‍♂️

39 minutes ago, shoopdawhoop said:

You say this like people weren't thirsty for Mr X

If you have a monster fetish thats fine, im not here to judge anyone, what i mean is anything other then nude mods you should go to other sites for em, we are all here for the nudes semi and full. That guy was talking about original 1999 nemesis mod which has nothing to do with nude mods thats all.