Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

45 minutes ago, Mista-King said:

Hi, Can you hook me up with a link please? 

Can we plz not discuss about any paid mods as it leads to threads being locked. Just no mention of that, most of us know about that rule here but im assuming its ppl that just joined or new comers that arnt aware you cannot discuss about any kind of paid mods. 

AlpaZomega is doing a bang up job more then these paid mods can offer you and actually giving a shit about feedback and always improving to make better and outstanding mods. Have some patience and surely nice mods for RE3R with lots of quality will be out soon.

Greetings to all the dear soldiers of little Claire and little Jill!

Long time no see, he-he...:classic_wink:
Almost done, huh?
We have a Re1 remake, we have a Re2 remake and we almost have a Re3 remake.
And then there are 4, 5 and 6 plus two Revelations.
But you can have these three remakes now and no more games are needed at all, ha.

In any case, these three games can be played until death.
Congratulations, soldiers!:mrgreen:

PS. And yes...
I always say that Alpha Zomega is our everything.

3 hours ago, styx101 said:

Greeyings to all the dear soldiers of little Claire and little Jill!

Long time no see, he-he...:classic_wink:
Almost done, huh?
We have a Re1 remake, we have a Re2 remake and we almost have a Re3 remake.
And then there are 4, 5 and 6 plus two Revelations.
But you can have these three remakes now and no more games are needed at all, ha.

In any case, these three games can be played until death.
Congratulations, soldiers!:mrgreen:

PS. And yes...
I always say that Alpha Zomega is our everything.

Exactly, he really is and we should all respect and appreciate the mods hes putting out for us just a little bit more :)?

On that note, iv seen from a very reliable and credible source that capcoms gearing up to do another remake for 2021 but its uncertain what that may be at this time and it may be revealed a few months from now. I just hope its not RE4 since its pretty much perfect and its had countless ports, remasters and not to mention the HD project on PC which pushes the games graphics even further then intended. They really should make a CV remake if they are doing another one soon.   

On 4/3/2020 at 2:33 PM, Makcuk said:

https://imgur.com/a/axzeucV

Thars what I get with any mods in hospital

i had the same problem when i tried it. but the reason why we get that weird texture is because you have to install the main bikini mod first, then install any additional add on to that bikini mod(nude, pubic hair, etc).  if you go to nexusmods.com, the creator of the bikini mod tells you exactly what you have to do to make all of the other mods work w/his bikini mod.

3 hours ago, Shingokuu said:

i had the same problem when i tried it. but the reason why we get that weird texture is because you have to install the main bikini mod first, then install any additional add on to that bikini mod(nude, pubic hair, etc).  if you go to nexusmods.com, the creator of the bikini mod tells you exactly what you have to do to make all of the other mods work w/his bikini mod.

So wait you're saying the blue one will fix this issues.

2 Ludger166

Dear friend, I also broke my head when I thought about what other remake could be ???:mrgreen:
It seems that now there is already everything, even RE4 HDi, as you rightly noted.
Okay, we'll wait. Time will tell what was meant.

Ah! Maybe it's remake and PC version of Code Veronica?

It's a Great Game for me, one of the best in the series.

If yes, It will be a real expensive gift.

2 hours ago, DarkMissLady said:

So wait you're saying the blue one will fix this issues.

yes.  if you look at post #95, that person linked nexusmod.com to the creator of the blue bikini mod.  it will explain what you have to do, so, that you won't get weird glitches for jill's model textures.