Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

1 hour ago, infinitaguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi teals,

may I ask how you edited the mesh?

I can not import/export the RE3 meshes (I'm using the 3DS Max 2014 and v0.2 of the RE2 3ds max script).

The RE2 Meshes are working fine, but the RE3 just keep loading for hours and than crash becouse of no free memory left (3ds max ends up using about 20GB).

After the script crashes I have the model in 3DS and it looks good, but I also can't export it (Same problem, loads forever and crashes, leaving me with a 79kb export file).

As I said, the RE2 meshes work just fine for me and RE3 has no problem loading them, but they are missing some bones (Especialy the chest jiggel ones).

Is there maybe a new script version?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, there is a new script. I am using 3dsMax 2014 to make the changes to the meshes. The new script version is v0.5e. The best thing about this new script is that it automatically corrects normals for you, and you dont need to worry about LODs anymore, which saves space and a TON of time exporting the models after your done. You can download it from this link.

Mesh Tool Maxscript v0.5B-E

17 minutes ago, teals03 said:

Yeah, there is a new script. I am using 3dsMax 2014 to make the changes to the meshes. The new script version is v0.5e. The best thing about this new script is that it automatically corrects normals for you, and you dont need to worry about LODs anymore, which saves space and a TON of time exporting the models after your done. You can download it from this link.

Mesh Tool Maxscript v0.5B-E

Thanks, thats what I was looking for :D

I even searched that Forum and didn't find it... ?

May I ask how to mess with 3DS max?

I was trying to delete a element of a model.

Then after I exported it, its UV map was fucked up.

I tried unwrap UVW -> edit Mesh/Poly -> unwrap UVW. Still fucked up the UVs.

I googled and keep trying all night and I am going to sleep now...hope someone could tell me how to keep UVs the same and delete a mesh.

1 hour ago, Okazaki_Naoki said:

May I ask how to mess with 3DS max?

I was trying to delete a element of a model.

Then after I exported it, its UV map was fucked up.

I tried unwrap UVW -> edit Mesh/Poly -> unwrap UVW. Still fucked up the UVs.

I googled and keep trying all night and I am going to sleep now...hope someone could tell me how to keep UVs the same and delete a mesh.

Did you want a video on it post i made for all them.

3 hours ago, DarkMissLady said:

Too anyone needing help go here and watch those videos. 

Did 3ds max version matter? I am using 2018. And someone on the Internet said the script work best with 2014.

I watched the video you posted. And found selecting the object that you want to unwrap UVW is what I missed.

After that the model I edited seems okay. I even re-import it to 3ds max again just to check. It seems fine too.

However, the moment I load it into the game. Its mesh is distorted.

Feel frustrated man.

I am pretty sure the script only works with 3ds max 2014, but that might not be completely true. It may work for another version, or it may not. I can 100% confirm that it works for 2014. Different versions have a tendency to break things that aren't internal to the program itself, such as a script written to import/export models for a specific game.

11 hours ago, Okazaki_Naoki said:

Did 3ds max version matter? I am using 2018. And someone on the Internet said the script work best with 2014.

I watched the video you posted. And found selecting the object that you want to unwrap UVW is what I missed.

After that the model I edited seems okay. I even re-import it to 3ds max again just to check. It seems fine too.

However, the moment I load it into the game. Its mesh is distorted.

Feel frustrated man.

yes

7 hours ago, teals03 said:

I am pretty sure the script only works with 3ds max 2014, but that might not be completely true. It may work for another version, or it may not. I can 100% confirm that it works for 2014. Different versions have a tendency to break things that aren't internal to the program itself, such as a script written to import/export models for a specific game.

Ok, after some tests. It's nothing to do with version. Still don't know how to solve it though.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:46 AM, teals03 said:

Added smaller breasts versions. Credit to alphaZomega for the original mod. 

*Edit* fixed breasts shape shortly after upload, wasn't quite right, if you already downloaded might want to download again, although changes shouldn't be very noticeable

Original Post 

Have Fun.

a Small Installation Guide of this would be nice :( I have no idea what to do and all that I did i got checkardboard skin and body. 

Got it to work, Got to repalce the file inside the .rar  WITH  winrar.  Seems cant just make a new .rar and use that one.

Yeah, should have been more clear to go to my original post for install instructions. However, should just be able to use the file as is with Fluffy Manager 5000, not sure why you had problems with that, but glad you got it sorted.

29 minutes ago, teals03 said:

Yeah, should have been more clear to go to my original post for install instructions. However, should just be able to use the file as is with Fluffy Manager 5000, not sure why you had problems with that, but glad you got it sorted.

Hi would you consider making a version with the gears/weapon sheath?