Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

8 hours ago, delpo said:

OMG that's almost exactly what I wanted!  Can you do anything about the shoulders?  Hope you release, if not on nexus, at least just here on LL.

48 minutes ago, Patrick260284 said:

Hy there. I've already contacted alpha on nexusmods. If he approves I will release it there. What do you mean about the shoulders?

ty so much we all hope u relase that curvy jill nude we all wana have her ty so much and amazing work 

On 4/18/2020 at 11:20 AM, Doatech said:

I don't know how to reply directly to comments, but i think this is the mod "Sexy Angry zombie mod" some of you are looking for. There was a fully clothed version, but I wasn't able to download it before it got taken down.

I love this Clair's haircut and pink color! could someone upload a mod for it? THANKS!!!!

You guys keep asking for paid mods, when in many cases it's really obvious is an alternate account to promote said paid mods. They need sites like loverslab to promote their content and they do it that way. Mods should step up and ban all these fuckers. There are places, like reddit (I won't tell where) where you can ask for these type of mods. This isn't the place. Loverslab doesn't allow paid mods.

I'm really sad, honestly, that the some modders have grown so greedy and don't really understand that what they do not only is immoral, but also illegal.

1 hour ago, JackWall said:

You guys keep asking for paid mods, when in many cases it's really obvious is an alternate account to promote said paid mods. They need sites like loverslab to promote their content and they do it that way. Mods should step up and ban all these fuckers. There are places, like reddit (I won't tell where) where you can ask for these type of mods. This isn't the place. Loverslab doesn't allow paid mods.

I'm really sad, honestly, that the some modders have grown so greedy and don't really understand that what they do not only is immoral, but also illegal.

Maybe you can try to report to Capcom, but I'm not sure if it will works. Or report to the modders whose mods have been plagiarized by these people. It is a problem that many people still don't realize what they are doing is illegal and will result in long-term damage to the community.  In my opinion, maybe we should open a thread, listing all of the paid modders we know (excluding the link) and elaborate their infringement like which mods or game materials they have used without permission.  Anyway, no matter if it works, everyone who doesn't want to see the future filled with paid mods needs to take some actions rather than just post a statement now.

32 minutes ago, minaselda said:

Maybe you can try to report to Capcom, but I'm not sure if it will works. Or report to the modders whose mods have been plagiarized by these people. It is a problem that many people still don't realize what they are doing is illegal and will result in long-term damage to the community.  In my opinion, maybe we should open a thread, listing all of the paid modders we know (excluding the link) and elaborate their infringement like which mods or game materials they have used without permission.  Anyway, no matter if it works, everyone who doesn't want to see the future filled with paid mods needs to take some actions rather than just post a statement now.

Well, I believe that actually listing these modders would help them more than anything... In the end they need websites like this one to promote themselves....

@VenturousGamerI think companies know the difference between "fair use" and profiting from their copyrighted assets. The only thing that will harm the modding community is letting these idiots run free and keep spreading their work in places like this one.

If it was for me, I would ban all requests of paid mods with instaban. Modding is about cooperation and making games better/sexier, not about making money.

Anyone able to help me out?

I am trying to use the Christie outfit for Jill with the Bowsette head +Makeup

Would like to throw in Claire's hair in blonde in future if I get above working but so far I am just getting her missing her head.

Thought I could just transfer files from the different outfits but obviously not as easy as that.

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong topic. It's my first post here. I was wondering if anyone knows of, or can create this request.

I'm looking for a shorter tank top that shows the stomach for either Claire in RE2 or Jill in RE3. No other changes. I'm trying to keep the "short tank top and jeans" look as seen below.

ea8e8a7367e1329ef3060413f6171bc5.jpg

27 minutes ago, Patrick260284 said:

Pubic hair versions added.

Thank you for your work. Love these bustier versions of her. By the way, Fluffy Manager 5000 doesnt seem to like the line "addonfor=Jill Bikini" in your modinfo.ini. I deleted that line and then the mod showed up properly.

7 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Thank you for your work. Love these bustier versions of her. By the way, Fluffy Manager 5000 doesnt seem to like the line "addonfor=Jill Bikini" in your modinfo.ini. I deleted that line and then the mod showed up properly.

Thats odd since the original nude mod has that line too and with my fluffy it works.