Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

On 4/23/2020 at 4:37 AM, Patrick260284 said:

I added two new versions of my D and E-Boobs Mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil32020/mods/154

Now more rounded and less saggy and an even bigger butt

Thank You!

I am very happy that I was disappointed with the original figure.

I only use this when I play.

I would be more happy if I had a white bikini (topless, See through),
but I think it would be difficult for beginners to create Mods...

On 4/5/2020 at 7:27 AM, teals03 said:

I made a quick mesh edit of of the Jill Bikini - Nude (No Holster) add-on from the Jill Bikini mod by alphaZomega. He did some excellent work and there are a lot of great options to choose from. I am adding another one here. My mod significantly increases the breast and butt size. It's a little rough, but I am mostly happy with where its at.

My mod absolutely requires the base Jill Bikini mod from alphaZomega. Go to the Nexus and download his mod there and be sure to endorse it while your at it.  Jill Bikini by alphaZomega

After that my mod functions just like any one of his add-ons. Install my mod after you have installed his. I recommend you install both with Fluffy Manager 5000.

As of this post the Jill Bikini mod from alphaZomega is on version 1.2. I am not sure if any updates will end up breaking my mod, so just keep that in mind.

Edit* Added a bikini version.

*Edit 2* Added smaller breasts verisons.

Hello and great thanks for nice creation of this mod.
I like this mod with big butt very much ,but it is still now too bigger breast for me.
So,Could you make smaller breast size mod like below picture keeping current big butt?

breast_size.jpg.c2e17e4df722cb8d0dfbda7c2193e6c2.jpg

I do not want to ask you too much, but I would be grateful if you would consider my request.
I want only bikini mod and I don't want nude mod.
Thank you for reading!

1 hour ago, JackWall said:

Is not like he is giving any money to Capcom for making use of JIll's head, eyes, hair, mouth and rig, does he?

i will double that. in case of this skin author tries to make a pretty considerable dollar (20$ while game is 59$) for stolen design (WildHorse Studio Design) and also using Capcom's materials....
artison_c was at least using his own design  outfits

0_37543f498d.jpg.c4ab0c3e12f1fbc42c11b9611dd60201.jpg

On 4/24/2020 at 3:12 PM, JackWall said:

Is not like he is giving any money to Capcom for making use of JIll's head, eyes, hair, mouth and rig, does he?

yea but i think this dude is sketchy, he claim those is made by him and when i question him he said "MrLanxiu mod is different from original, new makeup face meshes,textures,body resolution added on my v.2.22, i need a goal of 300/300 Like for Download Link Give ? Peace!" then i ask if he had permission after that he just delete my comment. take a look at his older post on here, those video will become private once he get his like goal