Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

On 4/30/2020 at 9:36 PM, tumzone said:

Uploaded hat removal patch. As requested

Nice, Did you create the mod? I would like to upload it together with the mod of arison_c and modified by alphazomega, I was authorized by them to upload it to nexus mod -jill bad cop-.

4 hours ago, RE3MODDER said:

thank you...i dont want to hurt anyone around, be kinda-friendly..

i respect all...

If you respected anybody, you wouldn't be dangling your haves in front of the have nots.

Hey, I got DrSlumpx 's edited mod by user from 3dm named Hamura. Its Jill micro bikini that has been modded/edited to nude one. But the nipple texture seem quite weird to look at (its look like puffy inverted nipple) and it got a little dot that has been bugging me and I assure you its not a mole. I would like any modder to fix it, but I am afraid that this thread will be locked. I will upload it here if it allowed. I don't want a lock thread happen here.

Sorry for my english

3 minutes ago, KanekiKen said:

Hey, I got DrSlumpx 's edited mod by user from 3dm named Hamura. Its Jill micro bikini that has been modded/edited to nude one. But the nipple texture seem quite weird to look at (its look like puffy inverted nipple) and it got a little dot that has been bugging me and I assure you its not a mole. I would like any modder to fix it, but I am afraid that this thread will be locked. I will upload it here if it allowed. I don't want a lock thread happen here.

Sorry for my english

jill has her nipples inverted, that's why she got piercings to keep them hard always lol

10 hours ago, escape9220 said:

the mesh is arison_c's work, alphazomega has helped him, I have ariso_c authorization to upload it to nexusmod, I will publish it soon.

Looking forward to it. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, KanekiKen said:

Sorry for my english

Yes, there're black dots on both nipples. If not for the defects, it is a perfect mod.

2 hours ago, sanosuke76 said:

Beautiful mod that of Carlos without shirt
I was just wondering why the right arm is bigger than the left arm.
Even in the completely naked mod there is the same problem.

Maybe the body model is a tennis player? lol

On 4/18/2020 at 1:05 AM, Santyrl said:

Resistance added new costumes/skins. Some of them:

Jill

Reveal hidden contents

jl1.jpg.6cf5894c07d3df54ead3f3a87281dab6.jpgjl2.jpg.7c8b972f5a7a8ff74b1c26e052eaffcd.jpg

jl3.jpg.dff44ca820e6b9b996c1b86b4571740c.jpg

January

Reveal hidden contents

jn4.jpg.5620e53ad93ec7d01da6fe4745427c92.jpg

Apparently somenone already modded this one.

Jn4b.thumb.jpg.b268dd23324e60765e7cc7829e52b0a3.jpg

Becca

Reveal hidden contents

Bc5.jpg.c0394dcee0eec90c899cd629b6623929.jpg

Bc6.jpg.5fc356c16d8e0098d96dda6b8e4d684a.jpg

Where did you get that January one from?