Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

10 hours ago, ardi11 said:

post this new

Hello.
Jill Bad Cop - No Pantyhose no Panties.rar is In many ways, I like it more than Classic Jill!.
(Short shirts and skirts, skirt texture, high heels, red nails)
I hope there will be more variations. (It is a hope to the last.)
No hat, wear panties (white, light pink or light blue)

36 minutes ago, Vladislav01 said:

Listen, ?? baby, ??‍♀️ what mods for RE2 and for RE3 interest and need you ?
You can list the names of mods ✍️ or drop screenshots of those mods that you need. ?
I have almost all paid mods available, ? and I can help you. ?
If you want, you can even write to me in PM ✍️ and there we will continue a nice conversation with you. ✍️ ?

Can you share me too?

1 hour ago, Vladislav01 said:

Listen, ?? baby, ??‍♀️ what mods for RE2 and for RE3 interest and need you ?
You can list the names of mods ✍️ or drop screenshots of those mods that you need. ?
I have almost all paid mods available, ? and I can help you. ?
If you want, you can even write to me in PM ✍️ and there we will continue a nice conversation with you. ✍️ ?

I think sharing paid mods even by PM is against the forum rules.... Tho PM a link to a site or google doc with said mods is in the grey area.

@chingu22, is that your modified version or preview of MegaBust mod uploaded here?, could you upload that version, huge curves indeed, I love it, it seems neck seam is because so huge boobs, try with less boobs (keeping huge ass), and share here ?

Spoiler

I just want to learn how to use 3DsMax script with these meshes, for curvy bodies, and maybe create a curvy futa with schlong physics which is not created yet, Carlos has one, so Jill exposed to tvirus, need one too.

16 hours ago, 007poker said:

I work with Blender and have already made some mods for Dead or Alive Xtreme. Is there a tutorial here that I can follow to make the mods for RE3?

I don't know if there are tools for Blender, but there is a script for Autodesk 3DsMax (tested with 3DsMax 2014), I don't know if it works with all 3DsMax versions (recent ones etc)... I am learning this stuff.

... so unfortunately I don't know tools/scripts to work in Blender, as far as I know there aren't.

Re-Engine Mesh-tool-maxscript-v0-5e for 3DsMax

For technical help in RE Modding, better place is ResidentEvilModding Boards