7 hours ago, KKSSL said:

I'm on AE Skyrim btw.

that's unironically a good guess if why this isn't working. AE Cucked a lot of mods

7 hours ago, KKSSL said:

did i do it right ? If so, still crashes

yeah so it's probably another reason other than simply load order. Make sure to update ZAZ animation pack to its latest version, I don't think it's available on Loverslab (but it's linked here though)

If you're ready to take a next step, create a new profile on Vortex and name it like TEST DARK ARENA and only activate the necessary mods (all sexlab requirements, all cbbe requirements, all schlongs of skyrim requirements etc) and see if it works (make sure to update everything).

7 hours ago, KKSSL said:

so i found some updates made by people in the posts and downloaded them

and don't mix up .esps unless you know what you're 100% sure it's ok to

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 6:46 PM, Mrpersonx5420 said:

Working perfectly so far, basic functions at least. Well done mod, design is very immersive. Make sure you replace the two dancer body mesh files with your own female body files and rename the files with the same names they were. Thanks for conversion! Gotta start getting through the questlines now. I'll try to post if any bugs come up that I notice.

I use CBBE. Where do I find the particular meshes I need to copy? Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Really enjoying this mod so far.

I have now encountered a problem where after being defeated in the pit, I would die (maybe another mod interfering idk) but setting my character essential (setessentila 00000007 1) before going down fixed it, so I thought I would post it here if anyone else encountered that problem.

• 1 month later...

This looks like an interesting mod, but it has CTD issues. I can stand in the hallway outside just fine, but as soon as I enter and go deeper into the first room it always CTDs. What is the problem? Some bad meshes or textures that need replacing? I used v1.38 SE that was uploaded in the thread.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 3:33 AM, lightrazor said:

When using Simple Slavery Plus Plus with this mod I get stuck in auction of it on 2nd time around.

Hi I got the same issue, the first time works well, the second time you get enslaved you get stuck in black loading screen.

It says Loading Dark arena quest in console but it's black screen

• 4 weeks later...

This thread seems to be a bit of but...

I did few Tweak for the Dark Arena v1.38 SE

The Tweak's include:

* Fix some dialogues out of place.

* Fix sex scenes not starting.

* Better animation list for the scenes that makes better use of the animation CACHE and is way faster after the first time on that scene.

* Way better Pit Fight system. Now is more immersive, allow you see the name of the fighters on the bet menu and give you time to appreciate when the fighters come to the pit.

* Replacement of the cards for those that have "Legends of Dragonborn" installed.

Dark Arena - Patch (20221130).7z

You know that you can cheat on the Pit Bet's and you don't need command's or anything like that. The immersive way to do it is re-rigging the fight with the Health spells to keep your fighter healed.

I always look for alternative uses for the vanilla spells and the bets on this Mod are so rigged that I had to find a way to cheat the cheater. Find out that the only game were you can cheat is the Pit Fight and the only way to avoid some bad consequence is using health spells on your fighter. By the way for i see on the scripts if you cheat on the Pit when you are the fighter, you end be raped by three of the Pit Fighters so better keep the cheat on the Pit Bet's where you are just observing and gambling.

Anyway, to be able of successfully cheat on the pit the first you have to know is that will take time and effort, and you need to know the name of your fighter (i start the tweak just to know the names without open the console). The second and probably more important is that the mod was made to force you to fight on the pit since is the only way you are supposed to win money, so if you cheat too much you can lose the part of the story where you are forced to fight against the girl you are looking for.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 11/30/2022 at 6:18 PM, OsmelMC said:

This thread seems to be a bit of but...

I did few Tweak for the Dark Arena v1.38 SE

The Tweak's include:

* Better animation list for the scenes that makes better use of the animation CACHE and is way faster after the first time on that scene.

* Way better Pit Fight system. Now is more immersive, allow you see the name of the fighters on the bet menu and give you time to appreciate when the fighters come to the pit.

* Replacement of the cards for those that have "Legends of Dragonborn" installed.

Dark Arena - Patch (20221130).7z 34.22 kB · 7 downloads

i installed the patch and i have a warning in MO 2 i have not installed the master legacy of dragon born

its normal ?

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

i installed the patch and i have a warning in MO 2 i have not installed the master legacy of dragon born

its normal ?

Are two files because one is to replace the cards with the cards that comes on the "Legacy of Dragonborn" when is installed. Is just for the cards so you don't need it.

Enable just the "DarkArena- Tweak" 

"Legacy of Dragonborn" is one of the best mods you can find. Have many amusing side quest's and replacement for unique weapons. Mainly place a museum on Solitude where you can store and exhibit unique objects, weapons and armors from the vanilla quests and many of the more know third-party Mods.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Are two files because one is to replace the cards with the cards that comes on the "Legacy of Dragonborn" when is installed. Is just for the cards so you don't need it.

Enable just the "DarkArena- Tweak" 

"Legacy of Dragonborn" is one of the best mods you can find. Have many amusing side quest's and replacement for unique weapons. Mainly place a museum on Solitude where you can store and exhibit unique objects, weapons and armors from the vanilla quests and many of the more know third-party Mods.

ok

i go try legacy of dragonborn

thanks for your help and advice my friend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried the mod.

Not ... very good.

NPC related to the mod (that includes the innkeepers in riften and ivarstead) refused to talk to me with a pretty high chance for dialogue not starting on topics or straight up canceling in between.

The pit fight I bet on did not start and a couple of minutes later the quest ended.

The first dancer seeking to test me was totally unresponsive after the test.

And to top it off all saves I made after enabling this mod did not show up while saves I had before enabling the mod got corrupted.

Thanks for the effort, but this mod is being purged from my game.

Edit thought I had salvaged it and was able to play a few hours.

Without any exception ALL of my saves are corrupted.

Including the ones where this mod never even came close to touching.

Meaning there is a slight chance it "only" fucked up papyrus and it is "fixed" with a reinstall of Skyrim.

Edited by JesusKreist

This is the updated version of my Tweaked Patch for the current v1.39

The Tweak's include:

* Bit better Pit Fight system. The current v1.39 already included some of my previous changes so there is not much difference now.

* Replacement of the cards for those that have "Legacy of Dragonborn" installed. (This is on the file "DarkArena - DBM Patch.esp" so you can delete it without issues)

* Some changes on the Wheel animation of the Lottery. (I didn't test this but even if the speed isn't right, still should look better)

Dark Arena - Patch (20221231).7z

Edited by OsmelMC
On 11/30/2022 at 8:03 PM, OsmelMC said:

so if you cheat too much you can lose the part of the story where you are forced to fight against the girl you are looking for.

How do you trigger this? I've played through this mod a few times and must have done >20 pit fights but never got put up against the girl you're there to find.

2 hours ago, DayTri said:

How do you trigger this? I've played through this mod a few times and must have done >20 pit fights but never got put up against the girl you're there to find.

Was the first fight for me, so I'm not sure if exist some condition. Recently i fight her again after a lot of fights against other two girls that was the same two all the time. The only difference was that i usually fight with clothes or weapons but both times against the kidnapped girl I chose the option to fight naked. Probably select the naked choice be the key but probably is just coincidence because at first i use to fight naked and not remember fight with the kidnapped girl more than two times. 

I try to see the less posible under the hood (the scripts) because I prefer the surprise's.

On 1/1/2023 at 6:52 AM, OsmelMC said:

Was the first fight for me, so I'm not sure if exist some condition. Recently i fight her again after a lot of fights against other two girls that was the same two all the time. The only difference was that i usually fight with clothes or weapons but both times against the kidnapped girl I chose the option to fight naked. Probably select the naked choice be the key but probably is just coincidence because at first i use to fight naked and not remember fight with the kidnapped girl more than two times. 

I try to see the less posible under the hood (the scripts) because I prefer the surprise's.

Yep, your opponent is not so randomly chosen.

Fifht nude will allow to fighjt other nude slaves like Feidris. But chosing to keep your armor or weapons means fighting againt morte experience gladiators... who are not slaves. Like Borka, the dremora, or the forsworn girl.

They're really strong.

On 12/31/2022 at 9:13 PM, OsmelMC said:

The Tweak's include:

* Bit better Pit Fight system. The current v1.39 already included some of my previous changes so there is not much difference now.

* Replacement of the cards for those that have "Legacy of Dragonborn" installed. (This is on the file "DarkArena - DBM Patch.esp" so you can delete it without issues)

* Some changes on the Wheel animation of the Lottery. (I didn't test this but even if the speed isn't right, still should look better)

Dark Arena - Patch (20221231).7z 47.08 kB · 18 downloads

I didn't see that.

I'll explore it and integrate as much I can.

Also for Dark Arena LE.

On 1/1/2023 at 3:52 AM, DayTri said:

On 12/31/2022 at 9:13 PM, OsmelMC said:

The Tweak's include:

Dark Arena - Patch (20221231).7z 47.08 kB · 20 downloads

Ok I'm on it, expliring the scripts.

As LE is my my dev env, I'll modify LE first, and convert to SE after.

Scripts don"t need conversion, so it will be fast. Did you modified the quests stages, meshes ?

Ok I saw the textures for the cards. Big thx !

About the wheel ? If it's only scripts, it will be easy.

I'll remove that platform... some NPCs go on it, that's not good, and it's take place. A old fashion bar counter will be enough.

Ok, it's from SKSE... but LE Skse don't have that function...

I'll use an alternative instead.

if MAIN.INTEGRATIONS.GetDDStatus() == "Installed"
	oidbIntegrationADD = AddToggleOption("Devious Devices", MAIN.INTEGRATIONS.bIntegrationADD)
else
	MAIN.INTEGRATIONS.bIntegrationADD = FALSE
endif

string function GetDDStatus()
	int index = Game.GetModByName("Devious Devices - Integration.esm")
	if index == 255 || index == -1
		return "Not Installed"
	else
		return "Installed"
	endif
endfunction
1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

About the wheel ? If it's only scripts, it will be easy.

I'll remove that platform... some NPCs go on it, that's not good, and it's take place. A old fashion bar counter will be enough.

The scripts for the for the wheel don't work. The function i use there is good for position but apparently don't work when is just the rotation.

27 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, it's from SKSE... but LE Skse don't have that function...

I'll use an alternative instead.

if MAIN.INTEGRATIONS.GetDDStatus() == "Installed"
	oidbIntegrationADD = AddToggleOption("Devious Devices", MAIN.INTEGRATIONS.bIntegrationADD)
else
	MAIN.INTEGRATIONS.bIntegrationADD = FALSE
endif

string function GetDDStatus()
	int index = Game.GetModByName("Devious Devices - Integration.esm")
	if index == 255 || index == -1
		return "Not Installed"
	else
		return "Installed"
	endif
endfunction

Too complex solution for none reason. Is enough with the usual:

Game.GetModByName(ModName) != 255

Because that function always return 255 when the Mod isn't installed or when is ESL flagged that is the same in this case.

But the main thing to prevent errors on the logs is always ask for the Mod before ask for it's forms. 

17 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The scripts for the for the wheel don't work. The function i use there is good for position but apparently don't work when is just the rotation.

Too complex solution for none reason. Is enough with the usual:

Game.GetModByName(ModName) != 255

Because that function always return 255 when the Mod isn't installed or when is ESL flagged that is the same in this case.

But the main thing to prevent errors on the logs is always ask for the Mod before ask for it's forms. 

Ok for the wheel script...

The only think I don't do yet are the dialogues modifications.

All scripts were implemented.

I also lowered the lottery platform, add a ramp for unblock npcs who climb on, fixed a gap in floor in game room 1.

So, the things to do are the wheel and the remove weapons at entry. I studied scripts from slaverun and desire club, but I didn't found a solution...