@Delzaron

Did you made the store room system for the weapons?

If not, i can make one also compatible with the followers and even control the amount of followers allowed to go with you.

:) even pay extra for the followers.

take me just a couple of hours with all the usual interruptions!

1 minute ago, OsmelMC said:

@Delzaron

Did you made the store room system for the weapons?

If not, i can make one also compatible with the followers and even control the amount of followers allowed to go with you.

:) even pay extra for the followers.

take me just a couple of hours with all the usual interruptions!

Nope, but I want to make it. I need two scripts, and a chest; I'll place it in the small room nearby the entry guard.

No followers allowed of course. (Dark arena can't manage slaves followers).

Let's abandon the lottery wheel... i don't find a good replacement in zaz furnitures...

It can be better to play a short lottery sound, like that :

Ok, explored desire club scripts... and I found what I was looking for !

int storedItemCount = 0
Int iFormIndex = PlayerRef.GetNumItems()
While iFormIndex > 0
    iFormIndex -= 1
    Form kForm = PlayerRef.GetNthForm(iFormIndex)
    int itemType = kForm.GetType()
    if itemType == 41
        PlayerRef.RemoveItem(kForm, 1, false, WeaponChestRef)
    elseIf itemType == 42 ; ammo
        PlayerRef.UnequipItem(kForm, false, true)
    endIf
EndWhile

I'll implement that, and test it !

Edited by Delzaron
30 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

No followers allowed of course. (Dark arena can't manage slaves followers).

Why not? My follower follow me anyway and taking them in consideration at least you can control the amount and even force the "Player Person" to make the rest of the followers wait in another location before be allowed to enter.

I'm even thinking on those that are following you as part of a quest or scene and aren't part of the "CurrentFollowersFaction".

Edited by OsmelMC
14 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Why not? My follower follow me anyway and taking them in consideration i can control the amount and even force the "Player Person" to make the rest of the followers wait in another location before be allowed to enter.

I'm even thinking on those that are following you as part of a quest or scene and aren't part of the "CurrentFollowersFaction".

The thing is Dark arena don't have scripts and alias to manage a follower...

For example, if player enter with a follower, and being enslaved, follower should be dismissed or enslaved too.

So, I'll prefer to not allow followers at all...

I integrated the weapons confiscation, just need to test it.

Followers, I don't know how to do that...

Desire club do that, so I'll study it again.

for the lottery wheel, just abandon the idea to make it work like a lottery wheel. A sound play will be enough...

I made some musics tracks, but never a sound just need to be play by a specific script...

7 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

The thing is Dark arena don't have scripts and alias to manage a follower...

For example, if player enter with a follower, and being enslaved, follower should be dismissed or enslaved too.

So, I'll prefer to not allow followers at all...

I integrated the weapons confiscation, just need to test it.

Followers, I don't know how to do that...

Desire club do that, so I'll study it again.

for the lottery wheel, just abandon the idea to make it work like a lottery wheel. A sound play will be enough...

I made some musics tracks, but never a sound just need to be play by a specific script...

and there is no mod who works as simple slavery for npcs, so I can't rid of enslaved followers...

I could use a cell scan function from AFS, based on npc faction... and use the skyrim follower management quest to dismiss it.

But it's not very effective...

maybe i found...

"You could separate that area and put a door in between, just use the "DefaultNoFollowDoorScript" for the door that leads to that area. Once the follower tries to use the door, the player will see the default "Your follower cannot accompany you here." message."

Edited by Delzaron
34 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

and there is no mod who works as simple slavery for npcs, so I can't rid of enslaved followers...

I could use a cell scan function from AFS, based on npc faction... and use the skyrim follower management quest to dismiss it.

But it's not very effective...

maybe i found...

"You could separate that area and put a door in between, just use the "DefaultNoFollowDoorScript" for the door that leads to that area. Once the follower tries to use the door, the player will see the default "Your follower cannot accompany you here." message."

ok, eveything works except the wheel.

the script on the door is enough to let follers outside the dark arena.

The lottery sound, some adjustements, and the mod will be ready !

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Why not? My follower follow me anyway and taking them in consideration at least you can control the amount and even force the "Player Person" to make the rest of the followers wait in another location before be allowed to enter.

In fact, i found a simple way to handle it.

I placed the script nofollow to the door in the ratway, and not to the exit door of dark arena. So, followers and npcs managed by a follow script can go in the dark arena, but can go out.

I also found a nive way to solve the lottery problem.

So, I'll update the mod right now.

LE is definitly a pain. Physics sucks (Player is moved sometimes when I open a door, and the bridge to lower in the ratway is a hell of bugs... player is teleported nearby non stop, bridge can't block the player when I activate it, etc...). I don't know why... but playing SE is more confortable.

thx for your help. I credited you of course, and maybe we could work again together on another project (Ravenous is in pause until the furnitures and scenes will be added, so it let the next ones : NMM, who have also radiant sex sripts (same structure of dark arena ones).

Maybe I should think, about theses update, to declare LE versions stoped, and only take care of SE ones...

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Hi OsmelMC

Your last tweak work with the latest version of the dark arena 1.40 ? 

Thanks for any help and advice my friend 

38 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

Hi OsmelMC

Your last tweak work with the latest version of the dark arena 1.40 ? 

Thanks for any help and advice my friend 

Once again, i don't think so!

Definitely not the tweak. The patch for "Legacy of Dragonborn" should be fine but I have to check the rest and I'm in middle of some tests so will need at least a couple of days before be able to update and check the Dark Arena.

For the change log and the conversation, my tweak don't seem to be required anymore.

55 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Definitely not the tweak. The patch for "Legacy of Dragonborn" should be fine but I have to check the rest and I'm in middle of some tests so will need at least a couple of days before be able to update and check the Dark Arena.

For the change log and the conversation, my tweak don't seem to be required anymore.

ok thanks for your time and help my friend

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

ok thanks for your time and help my friend

I can't load and merge dark arena and the tweak... so I explore the folders, and integrate all I can.

Only the dialogues are missing, I think. I reworked myselft a few of them (the show to show... argh).

Dark Arena is working fine., including the last modifications (the weapons confiscation and return, the lottery sound...)

And OsmeINC made a fantastic job to make the actor events working smoothly !

26 minutes ago, bved2 said:

I've tried to use this mod a few times before, but whenever I tried to enter the new area the game crashed. Did anyone else ever have that issue / was it ever fixed?

You probably was using some version not properly converted to SE.

This version should be fine, unless you be playing on LE in which case you should use the LE version of the Mod.

Edited by OsmelMC
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 7:59 PM, OsmelMC said:

You probably was using some version not properly converted to SE.

This version should be fine, unless you be playing on LE in which case you should use the LE version of the Mod.

i downloaded the " proper version " and it ctd when trying to enter the dark arena

On 1/20/2023 at 2:14 AM, clesh2311 said:

Where is the chest that conficated my weapons? Is it outside the arena? I didn't get them back when I exited. 

I dunno about the chest, but I meant to comment on this before, confiscating the weapons doesn't make sense as there is an option in the pit fight to pay to use your own weapons. But you can't ever have your own weapons there since they are taken.

• 3 weeks later...