[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

16 minutes ago, simplyabah said:

You don't put anything in those, instead go to Fallout4Custom.ini, which located in (usually): My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\

Also, if you're using MO2, just go to the INI Editor and edit the Fallout4Custom.ini from there since MO2 is built different than Vortex or any mod manager(s).

That is my main issue though. I don't have just custom.ini I only have custom.ini.base and .baked which I can't seem to figure out why? Unless it is the one that does not say .ini and is just fallout4custom ?

image.png.8cec315962ca5cc45a7cff84dbc526e6.png

Edited by brianldrk
52 minutes ago, brianldrk said:

That is my main issue though. I don't have just custom.ini I only have custom.ini.base and .baked which I can't seem to figure out why? Unless it is the one that does not say .ini and is just fallout4custom ?

image.png.8cec315962ca5cc45a7cff84dbc526e6.png

This is the reason why you should enable file extension for the Windows Explorer when browsing your files for Fallout 4

There are three Fallout4Custom

Yes, the one you need is Fallout4Custom (without any dots or any other extension)

Here is a tutorial on how to enable file extension for all files, if you're new to computers and all that

Edited by simplyabah
19 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

I have seen that a couple times before, also with SM.  It's usually rare for me, but I don't interact with non-humans as much as humans.  I think it's a known issue but I can do some poking around and see.  It might just be something with specific animations/packs?  Try capturing (screen shot the AAF UI) which animation you are seeing that with and post it to the discord.  It might be harder to catch which animation because of the nature of the problem happening after the animation finishes.

I got confirmation from "Ego" And "Spicy" that it is "a long standing bug" that concerns not only Ghouls but other creatures like bugs. Fortunately, there is a workaround via script and Spicy will implement it in his new mod.

Like you, i don't really use interracial animations very often so i'll just wait for it.

Edited by lee3310
3 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Fortunately, there is a workaround via script and Spicy will implement it in his new mod.

Oh, excellent! I do see it constantly, as I run a lot of non-human animations.

What new mod is that? I guess it's not been published yet?

50 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, excellent! I do see it constantly, as I run a lot of non-human animations.

What new mod is that? I guess it's not been published yet?

He just told me that it will be related to "adult perks/traits" and that it was based on a mod request made here on LL. For the release date: "few weeks".

On 8/27/2022 at 2:05 AM, simplyabah said:

This is the reason why you should enable file extension for the Windows Explorer when browsing your files for Fallout 4

There are three Fallout4Custom

Yes, the one you need is Fallout4Custom (without any dots or any other extension)

Here is a tutorial on how to enable file extension for all files, if you're new to computers and all that

That did it thanks for the help. Should I add the lines of text at the top of the stuff in the file, the bottom, or does it really matter?

so i just followed this guide, and I installed everything as it was told here

yet I still cant get any sexual animations to work at all. I tried with the just business or RSE CSA mod to capture a raider and try to have sex with them, and nothing happens, conversation just ends

somehow it feels like AAF is not working properly, since all addons are visible in MCM, only AAF isnt

Edited by DeV4der
20 minutes ago, DeV4der said:

so i just followed this guide, and I installed everything as it was told here

yet I still cant get any sexual animations to work at all. I tried with the just business or RSE CSA mod to capture a raider and try to have sex with them, and nothing happens, conversation just ends

somehow it feels like AAF is not working properly, since all addons are visible in MCM, only AAF isnt

Not all mods use MCM. AAF definitely doesn't; it's configured with a text file instead. That alone isn't an indicator there's a problem.

If you'd read the manual carefully, you would have noticed it says to ask questions in the AAF Discord and not here. Since you didn't see that, there's probably more that you missed as well.

You can verify your installation of AAF and its dependencies by running AAF_GFV.exe, the AAF game files verifier, downloaded from Moddingham (the same place you get AAF). Assuming that doesn't point out your particular problem, the help channels on the AAF Discord are the fastest way to get it solved.

Edited by vaultbait
15 hours ago, brianldrk said:

That did it thanks for the help. Should I add the lines of text at the top of the stuff in the file, the bottom, or does it really matter?

It doesn't really matter whether it's added to the top or bottom of the file.  Just make sure that aren't any line breaks in between the lines.

Can i ask something, i got now Vortex, allwas fine before 20 Minutes in GAME, i saw by AAF, BDH and all the others the Message All correct installed!

And now after i turned FO 4 short off, cause i wanted to delete a Mod with a Western City, Devious Devices beside is a Orange Bell and--> Missing Masters.

I closed the Vortex, started it as Admin and now the orange Bell beside DD is gone? Huh???

What is this???

Thx

2 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Can i ask something, i got now Vortex, allwas fine before 20 Minutes in GAME, i saw by AAF, BDH and all the others the Message All correct installed!

And now after i turned FO 4 short off, cause i wanted to delete a Mod with a Western City, Devious Devices beside is a Orange Bell and--> Missing Masters.

I closed the Vortex, started it as Admin and now the orange Bell beside DD is gone? Huh???

What is this???

Thx

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your question, since I don't know what "FO 4 short" is or why you'd turn it off, nor what "a Mod with a Western City" has to do with anything. Are you saying you were switching between profiles, maybe?

I don't have Vortex set to Run as Administrator and don't have problems with randomly missing masters, but it sounds like you may have some files installed in such a way that they're not accessible to the user you're running Vortex under? In any case, you're probably better off asking in a Vortex-specific support forum, since I can't imagine there's anything specific to the mods you mentioned which could cause that.

Out of curiosity, was it DD 2.0 and was the missing master AWKCR? Vortex will tell you which master plugins are missing if you tell it to give you details.

Vaultbait, do you understand this, i use since 1 Week VORTEX.

I got installed FP Prostitution, where i get later in my Inventory the Control Panel or Menu under Misc in the Pipboy Hud!

Ok, all was fine before a few Days i saw everything, the Game listed it as Correct installed and now the Game says:    SCRIPT TOO OLD!  ???

Btw, Which Mod is that, where Piper can be my DOMME and i am her Submissive?

TYSM

52 minutes ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Vaultbait, do you understand this, i use since 1 Week VORTEX.

I got installed FP Prostitution, where i get later in my Inventory the Control Panel or Menu under Misc in the Pipboy Hud!

Ok, all was fine before a few Days i saw everything, the Game listed it as Correct installed and now the Game says:    SCRIPT TOO OLD!  ???

Btw, Which Mod is that, where Piper can be my DOMME and i am her Submissive?

TYSM

If you are going to use AAF, make sure you do not use Fourplay mods.
There is an AAF Prostitution but I don't know if it works.  Although it did get updated this year.

Spoiler

image.png.10c6f4ec6263a75b178de23d887bed41.png

As for the dominant follower, you may be looking for Boston Devious Helpers.  I'm using it, and it works ok. 

Edited by Sgt. Marge
added link(s)
2 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

If you are going to use AAF, make sure you do not use Fourplay mods.
There is an AAF Prostitution but I don't know if it works.  Although it did get updated this year.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.10c6f4ec6263a75b178de23d887bed41.png

As for the dominant follower, you may be looking for Boston Devious Helpers.  I'm using it, and it works ok. 

So i followed 100% EXACT everything in the MANUAL yea, but as soon as i have the Robco Shock Collar around my Neck, Pier only says on and on and on: So you want me as your Companion, she offers no Domme/Sub Relation.

And the same is by BDH Prostitution, my PC doesnt even get naked and they stand there like Idiots, you only hear Sound what happens!

Yea i installed everything,but Nothing works.  :( Slowly i am despaired!

Thx

I show you what happens between Piper and my PC--->

Nothing  and i think i know WHY  ALL the Sexual Mods have NO SUPPORT FOR VORTEX!!!! Only for MO 2

ScreenShot1.png.cde7246b11b4fd81bc6014636746090c.png

Edited by SamanthaTraynor

@SamanthaTraynor

I understand you are having problems, but you'd need to join the AAF Discord for troubleshooting why animations are not starting for you.  This thread is not meant for in-depth troubleshooting.

The discord invite link is in the guide on page 1.

WHY  ALL the Sexual Mods have NO SUPPORT FOR VORTEX!!!! Only for MO 2

This statement is not true, many people use Vortex to play Fallout 4 with AAF and adult mods, and we support such configuration for Vortex or Mod Organizer 2.  If Vortex did not work with AAF + Adult Mods, then we would not say we supported it :)

Edited by Sgt. Marge
4 hours ago, RogueScoundrel said:

Hello, is the mod Toys and Tentacles gone? If so, can I ask anybody who has copy to share? And out of curiosity, what happened to Konata Inoue?

Cheers, y'all.

We'd prefer it if this thread was not used to share deleted mods.  The mod author removed all of their mods from all platforms, closed their Patreon and deleted their Discord server about 3 months ago.  There has been no word specifically as to why, and no mention of any future plans.

Did you ever had this?  Before a Week i had Boston Devious Helper Alpha installed and MCM showed it.

Now i started a New Game, cause my savegame was a bit meesed up.

Installed BDH New, what happens, BDH as soon as i click it in the MCM List:

!

Missing ESP

Boston Devious Helper

I installed it with Vortex 1 time, 2 Times even Drag and Droped all of the BDH Files into Fallout4/Data.

No Chance, still shows MISSING?

W hat the Hell the Game wants from me, shall i install the damn ESP 1000x? And yes, i started a NEW FRESH GAME a NEW SAVE!

TYSM

Finaly i got a Screenshot so you see it yourself.

All is installed, the ESP in Vortex ist ACIVATED and GREEN!

And now explain me that, cause i dont get that anymore.

Look---->

ScreenShot0.png.7d6132a68d7b0b5c3ad3be26ceb4d42a.png

I know, that BDH dont needs Four-Play, cause it´s not compatible with the newest AAF v.166

And i cant imagine that AAF Prosti........ has some conflict with BDH, otherwise Vortex would Report it to me with a Bell!

Devious Devices is installed and Enabled so green marked!

Plugs of the Commonwealth is the same Enabled + the Patch for Plugs of the Commonw.

Sorry, that i am such a Pain for you, but something like that i never seen in all the 6 Years of my Modding.

TYSM

Öhm, embrassing, Question:

Is Devious Devices the MASTER so ESM of BDH?

Cause now when i click under MCM BDH it shows no more Warning and i see all Options?

Häää?

Uhm, when i want that DOM/SUB Relation with Piper, do i have to wait until we r a Couple with the normal Dialogue, where she talks to me 4 Times?

THANKS YOU ALL R GREAT! :)

PS: I found out, why the esp was Missing, for all in Future, who want to know this:

1.) When you turn on Fallout 4 and you see the Start Screen Hit Mods

2.) Look under Mods, that all Mods are checked and if the BDH esp still writes MISSING, uncheck in Mods the Boston Devious Helper.esp and check it again

3.) Close all let the Game load all again voila it should work!

But only do this if everything fails!

Hope that helps others too

1 hour ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Only 1 Question, Why is Kinky Kollars DELETED from LL?

The author deleted all their mods and accounts everywhere, and did not mention why publicly.

1 hour ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

PS: I tryed with the Robco Shock Collar, but Piper says Nothing about it, she only talks Vanilla Dialogue!

Why would she say anything about a collar? What were you expecting? You'd have to give us more to go on if you're trying to solve a perceived problem, though it sounds like whatever it is, it's probably off-topic here and you should either ask on the support thread for the mod providing that collar (Real Handcuffs maybe?) or start a new discussion topic in the forum.

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

No sorry, what i meant, normaly Piper would ask to help you with the Collar, isn´t it?

But when i talk to her, she dont ask that, talks normal Smalltalk.

I have no idea why Piper would ask to help you with your collar, unless it's because you installed some specific mod like BDH or Harassment which makes NPCs react to bondage devices you're wearing. But as I said, you should ask in the support threads of those mods you're using or start a new forum post.