[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

On 9/1/2022 at 11:23 PM, SamanthaTraynor said:

PS: I found out, why the esp was Missing, for all in Future, who want to know this:

1.) When you turn on Fallout 4 and you see the Start Screen Hit Mods

2.) Look under Mods, that all Mods are checked and if the BDH esp still writes MISSING, uncheck in Mods the Boston Devious Helper.esp and check it again

3.) Close all let the Game load all again voila it should work!

This is like stabbing yourself in the thigh every day, and wondering why you have a knife sticking out of your leg every morning when you wake up, so you decide to stab it every morning, then remove it there and then, but you stab it back in again in the morning anyway.

Stop opening the fucking in-game "Mods" menu...

That is entirely why it is doing that...

1.) My FO 4 said, when start a New Game:      AAF Successful installed.

2.) the HOME KEY does absolute NOTHING!

3.) AAF Prosti....  With what to start? Home Key? I said that does N o t h i n g!

4.) Installed AAF SEU that also don´t works and on the AAF SEU Website is Not listed what Anims are needed!

Oh yea, i know how to Install Mods, or my other 120 Mods would not

Oh Men i must be in the wrong Movie, i got BHD installed, yea and about that i talked, i think now 3 Posting long and said Not Piper or anyone else even Npc SAY something , like helping!

Wrong installed, cant be, on Game Start NEW, i got the Messages: AAF correct installed +AAF Theme Basic Se...., than all the other show up! And now, after the whole Night try and try and try  still Nothing works, maybe i am cursed, lol.

Sorry i am absolute pi.... about myself ?

So here is the Loadlist/order--->

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
CWSS Redux.esp
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
SpringCleaning.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
Homemaker.esm
AAF_SEU.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
AAF_Prostitution.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FarHarbourParadise.esp
SunshineTidingsFlat.esp
Flat & Tidy Starlight Drive_V2.esp
[777] Sanctuary - Reworked Roads.esp
prewar_roads.esp
Boston Devious Helper.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
CleanRedRocketTextures.esp
LazmansPoses.esp
lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esp
LooksMenu.esp
RutahTattooPack_FO4.esp
FO4DisLocExp1000%.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp

Edited by SamanthaTraynor
15 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

3.) AAF Prosti....  With what to start? Home Key? I said that does N o t h i n g!

4.) Installed AAF SEU that also don´t works and on the AAF SEU Website is Not listed what Anims are needed!

Oh Men i must be in the wrong Movie, i got BHD installed, yea and about that i talked, i think now 3 Posting long and said Not Piper or anyone else even Npc SAY something , like helping!

Wrong installed, cant be, on Game Start NEW, i got the Messages: AAF correct installed +AAF Theme Basic Se...., than all the other show up! And now, after the whole Night try and try and try  still Nothing works, maybe i am cursed, lol.

Edit:  After re-reading what I wrote here a few times, I don't like the way it came across. 

Edited by Sgt. Marge
14 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
CWSS Redux.esp
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
SpringCleaning.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
Homemaker.esm
AAF_SEU.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
AAF_Prostitution.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
FarHarbourParadise.esp
SunshineTidingsFlat.esp
prewar_roads.esp
LazmansPoses.esp
LooksMenu.esp
RutahTattooPack_FO4.esp
FO4DisLocExp1000%.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp

Just to try to help out a bit. If you can get away from it, ditch AWKCR in favor of this: Equipment and Crafting Overhaul (ECO) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com). Anything to reduce bloat and things known to be the cause of issues and doing more than you really wanted it to do. Like I just want to be able to wear that piece of armor not destroy the rest of my game install :P  And, if you do use ECO in favor of AWKCR ( which you should ) this mod will make sure that any armor added by mods is available in the workbench: M8r98a4f2's Complex Item Sorter at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com). That is a FO4 Edit script that tags and moves armor recipes to their appropriate workbench from your load order.

Really no need to have AWKCR any more. But, the choice is yours ?

Edited by impossible_relationships
add helpful link
9 minutes ago, impossible_relationships said:

Just to try to help out a bit. If you can get away from it, ditch AWKCR in favor of this: Equipment and Crafting Overhaul (ECO) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com). Anything to reduce bloat and things known to be the cause of issues and doing more than you really wanted it to do. Like I just want to be able to wear that piece of armor not destroy the rest of my game install :P 

Well my Rad Ban Sunglasses ned AWKCR, without it they dont work.

Been having a problem with Leitos Animations and some of the creature animations (That ive tested) and with Leito, the penises are just misaligned when its a normal male and female unlike with Atomic Lust animations, and when using supermutants, the animations play but they have erectile disfunction. 

Ghouls, Deathclaws and im assuming dogs and other wasteland creatures dont have penises when I try out the animations either.

Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

11 minutes ago, JoeRetard said:

Been having a problem with Leitos Animations and some of the creature animations (That ive tested) and with Leito, the penises are just misaligned when its a normal male and female unlike with Atomic Lust animations, and when using supermutants, the animations play but they have erectile disfunction. 

Ghouls, Deathclaws and im assuming dogs and other wasteland creatures dont have penises when I try out the animations either.

Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Have you installed the Creature Packs from the 1st page and UAP? As for mis-alignment, there isn't alot that can be done about that. Screen Archer Menu (Screen Archer Menu at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)) is a very nice addon for taking still shots. The nice thing about Screen Archer menu is it allows some position modification as well as including morphs that can be applied to the actors. Another issue with erectile dysfunction relates to the AAF XML files. Usually adding in Erection Modifiers in the Male XML elements resolves this. I would suggest visiting the AAF Wiki to get an idea how the elements of the XML files interact as well as how they can be used to adjust positioning and morphing.

It's alot of stuff to go through, but it is also part of the lewd modding side of things. :P Fallout 4 in this regard, seems a bit behind Skyrim maybe? 

Well, maybe not behind, but just not in the same workflow we are accustomed to maybe. That is if you are coming from Skyrim.

correction
27 minutes ago, impossible_relationships said:

Have you installed the Creature Packs from the 1st page and UAP?

You would install either Creature Resources or UAP, not both (CR is basically just the creature bits for people who don't want to use UAP, but UAP contains everything from CR and more).

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
CWSS Redux.esp
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
SpringCleaning.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
Homemaker.esm
AAF_SEU.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
AAF_Prostitution.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
FarHarbourParadise.esp
SunshineTidingsFlat.esp
prewar_roads.esp
LazmansPoses.esp
LooksMenu.esp
RutahTattooPack_FO4.esp
FO4DisLocExp1000%.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp

Again just trying to help because I can commiserate :) Whenever I start a new play through, I absolutely do the basics. Which is choosing the body or bodies I intend to be using for males and females; install AAF and its dependencies, and then I go through this guides first page and install everything suggested to include all the animation packs and the UAP mod. Then, I start up a new game to test that all these things are working before I add anything else. You need a base line to understand where you are beginning. 

Now, penises not being erect and vaginas not opening are absolutely not a sign that things are not installed correctly. Alot of this is related to the XML files that AAF is parsing. The elements, attributes, and nodes have changed since AAF started and some of these older animation mods are using outdated syntax which AAF will still parse but some things that used to happen may not happen any more because they need additional attributes on the elements. Like, ErectionUp which is a morph that you will notice in some of the nodes in the XML files if you open up any of the AAF XML files in the mods. Usually these are located and named *animationData where the asterisk(*) could be anything preceeding the partial word animationData. The ErectionUp morph controls the direction the penis is pointing upwards I suppose for a lack of a better description. If you are facing a limp penis, then it may or may not benefit the animation in question by adding to the male node in the XML for that particular animation Erection which is the morph for the Erection. Of course you need to have a value added here and 1 is usually appropriate for the Erection morph.

Anyway, just trying to help you get off to a good starting point before you get too far along. Sometimes it is worth taking 2 or 3 steps back to be able to run forward afterwards :)

I've erased my previous response to you about this, as I didn't like how I wrote it.  But you have many issues, and you really ought to join the AAF Discord where we can properly address them.

Which AAF "themes" are you using?  It seemed like you wrote 'Basic' which is going to cause you problems.  Make sure you only have the theme package listed in the guide (all in one vanilla kinky creature)

If you get the AAF popups in a new game, that is a good sign but it sounds like there's still some issues with what you have installed.  Go back through the guide on page 1 and check your requirements.  Make sure you have the right theme (not the basic one from nexus).

You should also not use "spring cleaning" as that mod is going to cause you problems.

1 minute ago, Toran_Firesun said:

ABout the AAF on Moddingham i cant download it for Fallout 4 cause i have not the permission to see any files attached to this post

Yes, this is just like any other website that has mods.  You must first create an account and log into that account before you can download mods from Moddingham.

12 minutes ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Now i did all slow 1 after the other, AAF ver.166, than the Vanilla Sex Theme and i tested it without any other Mods, so i can be sure, Nothing conflicts with AAF and i get on Screen right Top:   AAF 80%

Dont tell me now it must be on 100%  :(  

Thanky

That is still not the right theme.  You've got to follow the guide exactly.  It specifically says not to use the Vanilla. 

Edit: and 80% is something I've never seen before.  You'd really need to get on the discord for me to go any farther with this one.  If you don't want to join the discord for some reason, it's going to be way harder to figure this out.  We need you to run GFV and then go over all the basics, and it's too much of a pain in the butt to do over the forums.

Edited by Sgt. Marge

God THANKS, my AAF is finaly Working as soon as i touch the HOME Key for me POS1 i get Scene and all

TYSM YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!  :)

Ps: Now it works, but, embrassing :(  How do i even start as Example AAF Prostitution, there is no START IT  or Start be a Prostitute Button?

Thx

Edited by SamanthaTraynor
16 minutes ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

God THANKS, my AAF is finaly Working as soon as i touch the HOME Key for me POS1 i get Scene and all

Ps: Now it works, but, embrassing :(  How do i even start as Example AAF Prostitution, there is no START IT  or Start be a Prostitute Button?

Thx

Glad you got it working.  Any other mods you have installed you will have to read the description carefully on that mod's download page and read the support posts to understand how they work.  For example, with AAF Prostitution, the description says you need to enable "Prostitution mode" in that mod's MCM.

With Nuka Ride, I think a little robot is supposed to come up to you after you leave the vault (But I don't know if version 5 changed that)

Edited by Sgt. Marge
21 minutes ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Thx

I have never used AAF prostitution but opted for AAF SexEmUp since it does a few more things as well as having an option to prostitute yourself. It is a rather basic prostitution, so depends on how in depth you are looking to get. But it is easy to start, you pick a hotkey for starting passive scans for customers ?

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

By clothed, do you mean undies or all their clothes? Did you load and build a nude BT3 body? Or Never-nude?

No, I didn't build a body. I was told that there was a preset option available. Also, I never knew how to open the page to adjust/customize a body (like, with the actual sliders).