[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

12 minutes ago, Superman DC said:

Does staged leito plus=staged leito animations for aaf?

The full name of the mod is "Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix" and it's essentially an update of the included AAF configuration to work with modern versions of AAF's parser and support more recent male body replacers which expect erection sliders defaulting to 0%. This exists mainly because the Animations by Leito pack went years without updates and so were not usable without heavy patching.

41 minutes ago, Superman DC said:

I'm trying to get custom moans working but I don't seem to hear anything other than sex sounds most of the time, I selected discrete in uap, but I remember them still being easily audible in a playthrough earlier this year so I'm guessing I screwed up somewhere. And just to confirm, I was supposed to leave leito and atomic lust unchecked during custom moan installation, correct? Got kinda confused by the wording.

I don't use UAP personally, but it's my understanding that you need to set it not to patch Leito's animations if you're going to use SLP. Also the "manly moans" in UAP conflicts with the custom moans patching in SLP, if memory serves.

52 minutes ago, otiknotika said:

Penis is detached/stretched out and floating above male during animations. I don't have zazout or knee fix installed, just Zex skeleton. What is causing this issue? Thanks in advance.

ZeX can still get overwritten by something else.  Check your mod manager for file conflicts?

I'm going to assume that ya'll have covered this in previous answers and posts, but I can't find them.    However, I know it's my load order, but I can't figure out how to make it work.  Here is my load order, please help me put them in their right spot, so I don't get CTD's after a scene:

image.png.7b08f6285d73f11d1e5932bc1ae6cfca.png

33 minutes ago, dalengwyr said:

I'm going to assume that ya'll have covered this in previous answers and posts, but I can't find them.    However, I know it's my load order, but I can't figure out how to make it work.  Here is my load order, please help me put them in their right spot, so I don't get CTD's after a scene:

image.png.7b08f6285d73f11d1e5932bc1ae6cfca.png

Sorry but you really need to join the discord if you want in depth troubleshooting.  The invite link is in the guide on page 1. 

You've got some issues that you can resolve by carefully reading the guide and double checking every mod in the requirements and make absolutely certain you have the right mods installed.  (Check version numbers in green, and don't install extra things from those pages if they aren't listed in requirements.)

But way beyond that, if you are getting crashes then you need to be looking at your buffout logs.  And if you are not getting buffout logs, then you didn't install buffout correctly.  The buffout instructions are also in the guide. 

I can tell by just glancing at this that you've got the wrong theme and you have at least 1 some mod's that are in the incompatibility list (skip/scrap), and you've installed things for animation packs that the guide does not list to install.  On top of that you are using a patch that is also on the skip list.

Hopefully that sets you on the right track.  Otherwise, maybe we'll see you on the discord.  Much easier to troubleshoot that way.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
3 hours ago, NigatiF said:

Is it normal that 1567664918_UAPv2.6.59 not contain "Ultimate AAF patch file"?

The Ultimate AAF patch (UAP) is a collection of patches and xml files depending on the options selected in the "FOMOD" installer process.

I'm not sure what your sentence means.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (14/September/2022)

So what do I do if after the mini loading screen into a scene my character vanishes like its in first person or something but literally everything else is working fine. I know the body is working correctly because I can get nude and wont vanish. Its like it puts me in first person so my model is not loaded and thus I can't see anything that is happening to me. It does put me in free cam too.

3 hours ago, Goddess_moka said:

So what do I do if after the mini loading screen into a scene my character vanishes like its in first person or something but literally everything else is working fine. I know the body is working correctly because I can get nude and wont vanish. Its like it puts me in first person so my model is not loaded and thus I can't see anything that is happening to me. It does put me in free cam too.

If the scene is between your character and another actor, are you seeing the other actor animating while your character is not visible?

If so, there are (at least) a couple of known causes for this:

- wearing a non 3bbb converted clothing while using CBBE 3B body, and that clothing item isn't being unequipped prior to the scene starting

- using the 'Assimilate' mod can cause this but there's a work around for that

- using 8k body textures has caused it for some folks

Is CBP/OCBP supposed to work with AAF animations? It's recommended in this list for physics, but physics won't work for me during AAF scenes (tested with Leito's animations and Dancecyclopedia). They work normally while walking and running, etc. Does anyone have physics working during AAF scenes?

Edited by catacoon
1 hour ago, catacoon said:

Is CBP/OCBP supposed to work with AAF animations? It's recommended in this list for physics, but physics won't work for me during AAF scenes (tested with Leito's animations and Dancecyclopedia). They work normally while walking and running, etc. Does anyone have physics working during AAF scenes?

It depends on the animation. Some animation authors used physics-enabled bodies (particularly in newer animations), while others (like Leito) essentially built their own keyframed physics into the animations. It's possible some may even mix different styles in the same animation pack, I'm not entirely sure.

9 hours ago, catacoon said:

I can't even tell the difference between the two type of physics vaultbait talked about but i remember seeing some breast and butt movement during scenes (not very noticeable sometimes, depend on the animation)

It may not seem like something related to the topic but I'm having problems with the function of (saved games).

When I install some specific mods and animations I experience these problems:

I lose the ability to save games if I load a game into gameplay.

Video of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/HlA73K7

These are the mods that cause this:

1: Atomic Lust

2: Savage Cabage 1.2.8

3: UAP

4: Brave's animation 1.2.7 and 1.3

5: 50 shades 1.05

I already checked what these mods were until now because when I deactivated them everything returned to normal.

Can you help me please? Has this happened to anyone else?

7 hours ago, Anionmus said:

It may not seem like something related to the topic but I'm having problems with the function of (saved games).

I already checked what these mods were until now because when I deactivated them everything returned to normal.

I have never heard of anyone having trouble saving the game with those mods installed, and we have thousands of people using this guide.  I'm wondering if you have something else causing the problem.  There is a known mod called "HUD Caps" for example that prevents the save option from showing up.

The best place to test is by making a new game and try and reproduce the issue.  If you can save in a new game with those mods installed, then I think the problem lies elsewhere.

Did you install all of these mods into your existing save or did you start a fresh play-through after installing all of the adult mods in the guide?

Edit: also, it's interesting that your "mod config" selection is listed below the quicksave and save options.  Maybe that's just how it is with the language version you are using.  In the english version, (at least, in my game) mod config is on top.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
9 hours ago, Anionmus said:

It's like loading a save made in survival mod

31 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

It's like loading a save made in survival mod

it's actually worse.

First I have to load a game.

From menu ---- to gameplay

then i have to reload game

from the gameplay------ to the gameplay. and voila (I lose the ability to save game) manually, sleeping, traveling, with pip boy, etc...

It is detrimental because a single failure or point of no return crash occurs in a survival game and I end up losing all possibility of correcting the error.

2 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

I have never heard of anyone having trouble saving the game with those mods installed, and we have thousands of people using this guide.  I'm wondering if you have something else causing the problem.  There is a known mod called "HUD Caps" for example that prevents the save option from showing up.

The best place to test is by making a new game and try and reproduce the issue.  If you can save in a new game with those mods installed, then I think the problem lies elsewhere.

Did you install all of these mods into your existing save or did you start a fresh play-through after installing all of the adult mods in the guide?

Edit: also, it's interesting that your "mod config" selection is listed below the quicksave and save options.  Maybe that's just how it is with the language version you are using.  In the english version, (at least, in my game) mod config is on top.

I was interested in the mod (HUD caps) if I have it installed (it's beautiful and aesthetic, I couldn't miss it haha) I'll see if disabling it fixes everything while I have the other causing mods enabled.

Yes, I install all the mods in 3 different ways and the same thing happens in all of them (not being able to save after loading the game)

1: Load the mods during a modded game

2: load mods during my match (finished vanilla)

3: Load mods and start a new game.

And that intrigued you about the order of the Menu happened only because I messed with this mod (necessary to change the HUD): MCM Settings Manager at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

I must assume that the user whose HUD is downloaded to must have the menu ordered as well.

5 minutes ago, Anionmus said:

I was interested in the mod (HUD caps) if I have it installed (it's beautiful and aesthetic, I couldn't miss it haha) I'll see if disabling it fixes everything while I have the other causing mods enabled.

Yes, I install all the mods in 3 different ways and the same thing happens in all of them (not being able to save after loading the game)

1: Load the mods during a modded game

2: load mods during my match (finished vanilla)

3: Load mods and start a new game.

And that intrigued you about the order of the Menu happened only because I messed with this mod (necessary to change the HUD): MCM Settings Manager at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

I must assume that the user whose HUD is downloaded to must have the menu ordered as well.

...because a single failure or point of no return crash occurs in a survival game and I end up losing all possibility of correcting the error.

I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what you are saying.

1. Don't use "hud caps" at all, it does break the ability to save

2. Survival gameplay mode removes the ability to save normally, you must instead sleep or wait unless you use Survival Options mod or Archmod Save Key.  So if you are in "survival" then those save options will be unavailable.

Make sure you aren't moving mods directly into the data folder, and are only using a mod manager (Vortex or Mod Organizer) and don't touch the in game "mods" button.

Other than that, I'm not able to decipher what is going on at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Sgt. Marge said:

I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what you are saying.

1. Don't use "hud caps" at all, it does break the ability to save

2. Survival gameplay mode removes the ability to save normally, you must instead sleep or wait unless you use Survival Options mod or Archmod Save Key.  So if you are in "survival" then those save options will be unavailable.

Make sure you aren't moving mods directly into the data folder, and are only using a mod manager (Vortex or Mod Organizer) and don't touch the in game "mods" button.

Other than that, I'm not able to decipher what is going on at the moment.

Sorry if you don't understand what I'm saying haha. It's the translator's fault, I don't speak English.

Back to the topic. yes, you were right (HUDcaps) is to blame for this failure.

And I return to explain the error that I had in more detail. (I couldn't save games if I had already loaded one before) as I show in the video.

This happens in all game modes: Easy, Medium, Hard and Survival.

It doesn't matter what the mode is (the error consists of): The inability to save a game in any way: manually, sleeping, traveling, with the pip boy, etc...

as long as the condition of (Video) is met.

The tags in the UAP "UAP_Mutated_Lust_FDeathclaw-positionData.xml" file are mismatched with the animations in the current version (2.6.59). The fleshlight animation has the dumpster animation's tags, the tease has the fleshlight tags, and the dumpster has the tease tags. This can be easily manually corrected by editing the file (in the "AFF" folder wherever your UAP mod is located).

Edit: I reported this on the UAP discord so it should be fixed for the next version.

Edited by edinburg

I've been playing Fallout 4 with this setup for a while now and recently I thought "Setting this up was so easy! Sex Mods in Bethesda games rule! Maybe I'll do the same for Skyrim SE again!" and then, in the middle of a breakdown some 50 nexus and LL tabs in between Toys and DD I realized that this manual may well be the work of a benevolent modding god through their numerous prophets and Skyrim simply does not have this divine blessing

2 hours ago, Dontfollowmeman said:

I've been playing Fallout 4 with this setup for a while now and recently I thought "Setting this up was so easy! Sex Mods in Bethesda games rule! Maybe I'll do the same for Skyrim SE again!" and then, in the middle of a breakdown some 50 nexus and LL tabs in between Toys and DD I realized that this manual may well be the work of a benevolent modding god through their numerous prophets and Skyrim simply does not have this divine blessing

If you haven't already found this one, Here's a guide for Sexlab setup in Skyrim SE.  Although I heard Skyrim SE may have updated again so that might be further complicating modding it right now. 

I installed AAF, its requirements and all animation packs as listed in the guide. The problem I am having is after the loading screen is done with loading, I get a ~10 sec black screen with background audio. When the black screen goes away AAF shows as going from 68% to 100%. Tried loading saves without themes and animation packs, the game loads with 2-3 sec black screen. Are AAF animation XMLs causing the load delay and black screen?

10 hours ago, drakechan said:

I installed AAF, its requirements and all animation packs as listed in the guide. The problem I am having is after the loading screen is done with loading, I get a ~10 sec black screen with background audio. When the black screen goes away AAF shows as going from 68% to 100%. Tried loading saves without themes and animation packs, the game loads with 2-3 sec black screen. Are AAF animation XMLs causing the load delay and black screen?

AAF doesn't normally blank out the screen on load, so it's probably something else going on. I've never seen that happen and I use most of the mods listed in the manual (along with just about every available animation pack).