[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

How you all doing. Got everything loaded and it works great. have one minor issue, with Unique Player Body. The game does not remove the under wear. So the male players "equipment" does not show. Am I missing a patch? 

I have installed Both Unique Player Body Patches but he still keep his underwear on. (I assume the female player would as well.) can you provide any guidance?

43 minutes ago, Grampybone131 said:

How you all doing. Got everything loaded and it works great. have one minor issue, with Unique Player Body. The game does not remove the under wear. So the male players "equipment" does not show. Am I missing a patch? 

I have installed Both Unique Player Body Patches but he still keep his underwear on. (I assume the female player would as well.) can you provide any guidance?

AAF has a FOMOD installer option to turn on Unique Player compatibility, but your body replacers also need to be installed/configured to support it I think (I don't use it personally, so I'm not speaking from experience).

You're probably better off looking over the documentation for your body replacers and asking in their support forums if you're unable to figure things out. Alternatively, ask in the AAF Discord's help channels like the very beginning of this manual suggests.

image.png.ee36d46b6537eb240c63b401affae2fc.png

#8, #9, #10 in list are not the same sequence in image below.

which sequence is right?

Sadly AAF equals frustration. I read about the 68 percent problem. It needs a more vigorous address as to fix that problem as a lot of people have it happen to them.

Not criticizing the guy who made AAF.  I am sure he has done a great job considering the differences with Skyrim and the problem of not being able to create something like Fnis sexlab or Nemesis.

I have had to just give up on sex in this game and focus on the rest of it.

Sad but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, ANGRYWOLVERINE said:

Sadly AAF equals frustration. I read about the 68 percent problem. It needs a more vigorous address as to fix that problem as a lot of people have it happen to them.

Not criticizing the guy who made AAF.  I am sure he has done a great job considering the differences with Skyrim and the problem of not being able to create something like Fnis sexlab or Nemesis.

"The 68% problem" isn't any one specific problem, maybe that's the confusion. It's AAF stopping loading because it's encountered incompatible/nonsensical animation data. Its debug log should report exactly what problems you've created, but they're problems you've created by installing broken animation information or, more often, trying to combine animation packs and incompatible patches. For example, recently it's been due to people trying to combine the latest version of Savage Cabbage's animation pack with the UAP patches for an earlier version of that pack (because UAP hasn't been updated in months).

Remove all your animation packs and animation patches, and AAF should load to 100% just fine. Start adding things back until you find what's breaking it.

On 3/22/2022 at 5:15 PM, vaultbait said:

AAF has a FOMOD installer option to turn on Unique Player compatibility, but your body replacers also need to be installed/configured to support it I think (I don't use it personally, so I'm not speaking from experience).

You're probably better off looking over the documentation for your body replacers and asking in their support forums if you're unable to figure things out. Alternatively, ask in the AAF Discord's help channels like the very beginning of this manual suggests.

Thank you. 

The Issue is with the Mod Unique Player Body.  I found that you really don't need it UNLESS you are using Mods that specifically require it. So I removed the 'Unique player body' mod and now everything works like a boss! Thank you for all the support; this is a really fun Mod!

Spoiler

On 3/24/2022 at 5:33 AM, vaultbait said:

"The 68% problem" isn't any one specific problem, maybe that's the confusion. It's AAF stopping loading because it's encountered incompatible/nonsensical animation data. Its debug log should report exactly what problems you've created, but they're problems you've created by installing broken animation information or, more often, trying to combine animation packs and incompatible patches. For example, recently it's been due to people trying to combine the latest version of Savage Cabbage's animation pack with the UAP patches for an earlier version of that pack (because UAP hasn't been updated in months).

Remove all your animation packs and animation patches, and AAF should load to 100% just fine. Start adding things back until you find what's breaking it.

On 3/24/2022 at 4:20 AM, ANGRYWOLVERINE said:

Vaultbait covered it, but I wanted to add a little technical background to why it breaks "so easily".

Dago basically wrote (or at the very least, heavily modified) an XML parser for flash so on-load, it can read any XML's present in the AAF folder.
As such, it's not exactly a "full-fledged parser", with a whole load of exception and error handling (although it has a fair bit), so some slip ups or edge-cases in XML's can break it 'more easily' than you could with a more 'fleshed out' XML parser.
I have, more than once, while fucking with some XML's, had a stray entry or escape character or closing portion of an entry I've missed, until chucking the whole thing in an online XML validator.
And even then, that can't pick up certain missteps you've made in the XML's, like using `animation=""` instead of `animationGroup=""` in an animGroup XML, meaning it looks fine to the XML validator, but will break if you try to use it in-game, 'cause it doesn't fit the expected data for that XML type.

It is, in essence, a side effect of the fact that Flash (or at least FO4's implementation of it) has no XML parsing capacity, so Dago had to add it himself.

And as Vaultbait points out, it almost invariably crops up from people using something on the Incompatibilities list.
Saya, myself, and a couple others, have a similar setup or identical list to what's here, in the Fucking Manual, which works fine.

Thank you for your hard work creating this guide. 

I have used it several times and it helped me fix what was missing in my game.

Kudos to you!

Thanks a bunch, G

Edited by caveman74
typo
7 hours ago, Elbeko said:

how do install the fucking animations ?? nobody explain this shit. There is no fucking single page or youtube video teaching THIS SINGLE FUCKING THING

1)Download,

2)if you use Vortex - press "install mod from archive".

Something similar also if you use MO2

3)Choose options in setup (mostly furniture or creatures types) 

Are you sure need video to do this? 

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

if you use Vortex - press "install mod from archive".

Even easier, there's a "drop files" target at the bottom of the mods list view in Vortex... just drag mods from your Downloads folder to there, and set them to enabled.

On 3/31/2022 at 3:51 AM, danielcool20 said:

No sounds are playing and mouth is not moving. Only happens to BlowJobs

That doesn't necessarily mean anything's wrong. Not all animations have sounds included, and the animation authors don't always animate the mouth either (especially some of the older animations). I don't recognize which specific animation that one is, so I'm not sure if it's supposed to have sound or mouth movement included.

2 hours ago, feitanzz said:

Ehm...did something happen for aaf to be put onto middingham and not here?

AAF wasn't hosted here to begin with. It used to be hosted on Nexus Mods with the page here on LL linking to that location. After Nexus decided to alter their priorities last year, it moved from Nexus to Moddingham.

I didn't recall where it was hosted to be honest, i thought it was hosted here, thank you for the clarification. Although this begs the question "why not here" even though the answer may be of personal/logistical nature.

Spoiler

Curiosity killed the cat :)

55 minutes ago, feitanzz said:

I didn't recall where it was hosted to be honest, i thought it was hosted here, thank you for the clarification. Although this begs the question "why not here" even though the answer may be of personal/logistical nature.

A number of reasons have been cited, but the primary one seems to be that Lovers Lab is focused primarily on "adult" mods while AAF can be used for controlling and arranging a variety of animatons/poses, not only those of a sexual nature. The author wants to make sure that anyone wishing to use it can do so without having to obtain it from a site such as this. Hosting the mod here would also all but guarantee that other mod authors wouldn't consider using it for non-sexualized scenarios.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (9/April/2022)

I spent all of yesterday trying to get this mod to work. I finally managed it.

Now it's back to not working.

It only loads 68% of the mod.

Apparently many people have had this problem, I've looked at all the suggestions people gave them and none have worked for me so far. What can I do?

Checked the debug version - something about a transition failure? I don't even know what the hydro pillory is supposed to be, anyone know which pack that's from?

ScreenShot8.png

Edited by Mantismatic
6 hours ago, Mantismatic said:

I spent all of yesterday trying to get this mod to work. I finally managed it.

Now it's back to not working.

It only loads 68% of the mod.

Apparently many people have had this problem, I've looked at all the suggestions people gave them and none have worked for me so far. What can I do?

Checked the debug version - something about a transition failure? I don't even know what the hydro pillory is supposed to be, anyone know which pack that's from?

ScreenShot8.png

AAF Problems go into AAF Discord Server troubleshooting.

Edited by EngineGaming
Edit... LL site problems, making it unstable to load the page.
21 minutes ago, Divinemight99 said:

AAF Brothel from Diamond City Expansion at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

This mod is not on the list

Is this a working mod to install?

I have it installed, though I haven't tested it extensively yet. You need to also have Diamond City Expansion installed to use it, of course.