[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

37 minutes ago, MachoGuy said:

Does anyone know why my AAF gets stuck at 68?

Ask for assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the note at the start of the manual tells you.

But the next thing you're probably going to need to do is check AAF's debug output to determine what animation/patch conflicts you've introduced. AAF not loading past 68% is almost always a sign that you've got conflicting animation metadata somewhere due to installing incompatible animation patches.

58 minutes ago, Gigio09 said:

so everything seems to work BUT my mc wont cum inside or anywhere.

I'm trying to understand the issue, is your expectation to see fluids being distributed during the sex scene?  I am pretty sure that only happens if the animator included it in the "climax" loop.  But there is also the Cum Overlays mod, which you can see them on your character after the scene ends.  Maybe that's what you mean.  If so, make sure you downloaded the main file, and not just the reduced glow one. image.png.d732e38753e4f0de370495b5420d9660.png

Edited by Marg597
A link
1 hour ago, Celestial2016 said:

Damn, great work. But it's so much to install ... it's easier to work on a real girl and get laid for real :/ 

Real girls take way more work then installing 30 mods.  Can a real girl get nailed by a Deathclaw while saving the Commonwealth?  Can a real girl build an entire settlement out of plungers and desk fans?  Or make a gun out of soap, duct tape, cake pans and toy car screws? 

I think not.

4 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Real girls take way more work then installing 30 mods.  Can a real girl get nailed by a Deathclaw while saving the Commonwealth?  Can a real girl build an entire settlement out of plungers and desk fans?  Or make a gun out of soap, duct tape, cake pans and toy car screws? 

I think not.

i think those are less on us and more on reality itself lmao

22 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I'm trying to understand the issue, is your expectation to see fluids being distributed during the sex scene?  I am pretty sure that only happens if the animator included it in the "climax" loop.  But there is also the Cum Overlays mod, which you can see them on your character after the scene ends.  Maybe that's what you mean.  If so, make sure you downloaded the main file, and not just the reduced glow one. image.png.d732e38753e4f0de370495b5420d9660.png

First of all thanks for the answer now i got a second question. About AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux   cuminflation thing. It does not seem to work what could i be doing wrong? like is there something basic that i have to activate ? sorry i havent been modding in years.

1 hour ago, Gigio09 said:

First of all thanks for the answer now i got a second question. About AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux   cuminflation thing. It does not seem to work what could i be doing wrong? like is there something basic that i have to activate ? sorry i havent been modding in years.

My suggestion is to click the "Get Support" button on the mod you are using and see if someone already answered that question or you can ask it there.  More likely to get answered that way.

I don't use the Redux version of the mod.  I'm using the one Egoballistic is currently maintaining, AAF Family Planning Enhanced so unfortunately I don't have the answer.

Just wanted to say thanks for this guide, this is my first time using NSFW mods. Was having a ton of trouble getting it to work with MO2 eventually gave up and tried it with Vortex and all seems to be working fine now! Thank you!

A heads up for anyone new to modding.  I've recently seen several setup guides now saying Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) is bloatware and no longer needed for a modded Fallout 4 setup.  Having tried it I assure you there are mods in this guide that absolutely need this.  During my trials Devious Devices was especially prone to this.  The game will crash on the loading screen every single time without AWKCR enabled no matter where you put it in the load order.

1 hour ago, BlackDragon580 said:

A heads up for anyone new to modding.  I've recently seen several setup guides now saying Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) is bloatware and no longer needed for a modded Fallout 4 setup.  Having tried it I assure you there are mods in this guide that absolutely need this.  During my trials Devious Devices was especially prone to this.  The game will crash on the loading screen every single time without AWKCR enabled no matter where you put it in the load order.

The funny thing about that is, Devious Devices can be fixed with a simple xEdit command called Clean Masters.  So, it actually does not need AWKCR, nor do any of the other mods in the guide that I've found.  Even Boston Devious Helpers has a patch  in the mod comments that removes its AWKCR requirement, which also wasn't needed in the first place and only there because of Devious Devices.

If you don't want to use xEdit, there's a Community Patch for Devious Devices which already has AWKCR removed from the FIle Header.

AWKCR can be a contentious topic for some folks, but I can't recommend using it.  If you are just starting out, try and use Equipment and Crafting Overhaul instead.  And if you want more than just simple item tags, Complex Item Sorter is terrific.

Edited by Marg597
A link, a word
2 hours ago, BlackDragon580 said:

Correct. You can of course modify the DD plugin to strip out all AWKCR references and remove it as a master, or try the current community development version of DD (presently release candidate #8, available in the DD support topic) which has removed its dependency on AWKCR, but there may very well be other mods in this list which also require AWKCR.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (27/April/2022)

Are there changelogs ? That would be nice.

When I see every new updated date next to the title of this guide, I compare every mod in this guide with mods I already installed before. Doing that wondering what's new and what's changed.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Hey all,

AAF v1.66 beta + high heels

I was thinking about using a really nice-looking clothes mod [DX Fetish Fashion vol 1] with my female character... this new mod [https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58511] really needs the High Heels System. I have enabled HHS with AAF before, following the guidelines shown under #5 on front page; GSS and This Fix [GSS+ZeX+KneeFix "Fix"].

I have recently stumbled on another new mod, Discrete Female Skeleton [https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56115] which is described as an improved version of GSS... 

Nexus User yellowsickle provides an installation guide for Discrete Female Skeleton for use with AAF [https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56115?tab=posts] on second Sticky without needing ThisFix

Questions:

- can other LL people please confirm this works?

- who is yellowsickle?

Thanks!!!

EDIT: deleted most of the original as I have read more info on Nexus site [see above]

Edited by FO4Life
12 hours ago, mamdouh.mdh said:

When I see every new updated date next to the title of this guide, I compare every mod in this guide with mods I already installed before. Doing that wondering what's new and what's changed.

I understand exactly what you mean... I can see that the wonderful people, like Saya, who contribute to make our games so much better have a limited time... maybe a really simple indication such as: "CORE" and "OPTIONAL", where CORE means one of the main mods/patches [#1...#29] has been modified in some way (version, warning, etc) and OPTIONAL would mean that any of the mods listed below the "core" stuff has been changed. I just did a quick scan/search of the front page and I can't see anything... going to double check now!

EDIT... maybe three options: CORE, OPTIONAL and NOTES? I don't use all mods but I checked most of the first 29 and did not spot a change. Maybe the comment in parentheses for Real Handcuffs? Not sure.

Edited by FO4Life
3 hours ago, danielcool20 said:

Which is better to use, AAF Violate or Four-Play Violate? 

If you are going to use AAF, then the only one that will work with it is AAF Violate.

Don't use anything "Four Play" in conjunction with AAF.  They are not compatible with each other*

(*this can sometimes be slightly confusing if you see plugins that still have the letters "FP" in them, or in the case of a particular animation pack, but as long as you are following the links in the guide and reading all of the descriptions, in other words, paying attention, you should be fine.)

Edited by Marg597
At the risk of an asterisk
6 hours ago, FO4Life said:

I understand exactly what you mean... I can see that the wonderful people, like Saya, who contribute to make our games so much better have a limited time... maybe a really simple indication such as: "CORE" and "OPTIONAL", where CORE means one of the main mods/patches [#1...#29] has been modified in some way (version, warning, etc) and OPTIONAL would mean that any of the mods listed below the "core" stuff has been changed. I just did a quick scan/search of the front page and I can't see anything... going to double check now!

EDIT... maybe three options: CORE, OPTIONAL and NOTES? I don't use all mods but I checked most of the first 29 and did not spot a change. Maybe the comment in parentheses for Real Handcuffs? Not sure.

Also, @mamdouh.mdh

I get where you are both coming from, but as far as updating the list every time 1 mod updates, I wouldn't expect anyone to try and keep up with the sheer volume of mods in this list on a constant basis.  The best chance for you to keep up to date with the mods you enjoy using is to use the "Follow" button on the mod pages you like, and you should be receiving notifications when they update.  Unfortunately that feature may or may not be consistent at the moment, but in the past this has generally worked well.  The issue right now is that in January LoversLab had a fairly significant outage so some features may not quite be back to 100% yet.  However, using the follow button is still the best way.

Also keep in mind that everyone working in the AAF discord and helping here are doing it for free.  The more work something becomes, it starts sucking the fun out of it.  That's my opinion, anyway.

I'm just here to make sure people can get their pixels to fuck.  :)

FollowLikeSubscribe.png

Edited by Marg597
30 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

If you are going to use AAF, then the only one that will work with it is AAF Violate.

Don't use anything "Four Play" in conjunction with AAF.  They are not compatible with each other*

(*this can sometimes be slightly confusing if you see plugins that still have the letters "FP" in them, or in the case of a particular animation pack, but as long as you are following the links in the guide and reading all of the descriptions, in other words, paying attention, you should be fine.)

Thank you. May I ask which is better. Four Play or AAF in terms of less bugs and better compatibility.

4 minutes ago, danielcool20 said:

Thank you. May I ask which is better. Four Play or AAF in terms of less bugs and better compatibility.

AAF is the current standard.  New mods get developed for it, the framework itself is well supported and is getting regular updates, more animations, etc.

Avoid Four Play as it is outdated and nothing is being updated any more for it for years now.

Edited by Marg597
  • Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (28/April/2022)
11 minutes ago, majormagers said:

Well stuck at 45%
installed the core mods

installed the animations

made sure they were in the same order as the picture just in case.

stopquest / startquest with save and quit and reload

turned on error reports and message boxes

got nothing but stopping at 45%

You may as well click the link in this guide and join the discord.  It can be too much troubleshooting to deal with in forum posts.

On 4/27/2022 at 12:22 PM, mamdouh.mdh said:

Here's the changelog:

1º Some animation pack or patch version was updated.

2º Some mod was added to the 'other downloads' section.

Here's another changelog:

1º Look at versions on the main list.

2º Look at versions you have installed.

3º ?????

4º Profit

If there's actual change, i'll make sure to notify of it. Otherwise, a changelog is pointless.

Edited by Saya Scarlett