[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

10 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

mb/maybe or perhaps ) 

In that case, I don't understand your question. It seems like you're asking if anyone has a new AAF animation. There are new AAF animations being published by animators on a regular basis, most of which are linked from this guide.

are there any other options other then bodytalk3 and atomic muscle. I've tried both and body talk leaves me with mostly naked men in my game, since the bodyslide files aren't finished. and atomic muscle doesnt' even show up in bodyslide for me so I can set up the clothes. I play as a female so I just want the men in my game to look mostly vanilla plus bits and proper fitting clothes, I don't have any extra clothes installed just what comes with the base game and dlcs. I have all dlcs.

On 2/3/2022 at 5:59 PM, TwilightDreamz said:

are there any other options other then bodytalk3 and atomic muscle. I've tried both and body talk leaves me with mostly naked men in my game, since the bodyslide files aren't finished. and atomic muscle doesnt' even show up in bodyslide for me so I can set up the clothes. I play as a female so I just want the men in my game to look mostly vanilla plus bits and proper fitting clothes, I don't have any extra clothes installed just what comes with the base game and dlcs. I have all dlcs.

Bodytalk works pretty well when set up to look more like vanilla & Bodyslide does what is needed (once you understand its quirks such as making sure that you build the BodyTalk body without a boner with "Build Morphs" checked to prevent "weird dick syndrome" ?).

Edited by Jellyfish505
1 minute ago, Jellyfish505 said:

Bodytalk works pretty well when set up to look more like vanilla & Bodyslide does what is needed (once you understand its quirks such as making sure the you build the BodyTalk body without a boner with "Build Morphs" checked to prevent "weird dick syndrome" ?).

I haven't noticed any weird dick behavior, just naked men. I usually choose bodytalk, and then the bodytalk zero setting and batch build only the files the have bodytalk in there name. 

I have cbbe in as well, pretty sure that wouldn't work well, lol

1 hour ago, TwilightDreamz said:

I haven't noticed any weird dick behavior, just naked men. I usually choose bodytalk, and then the bodytalk zero setting and batch build only the files the have bodytalk in there name. 

I run Bodytalk & CBBE (and 329 other mods) and it works just fine (well, to the extent anything based on a Bugtheda game works just fine ;)),

5 hours ago, TwilightDreamz said:

Atomic Muscle comes with pre-built morph files for all the outfits built against its zero-sliders preset, so you shouldn't need to build anything in BodySlide for it. If you still want the slidersets for some reason, selecting the "I am a modder" option on the last page of Atomic Muscle's FOMOD installer menus will install them for you.

19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Atomic Muscle comes with pre-built morph files for all the outfits built against its zero-sliders preset, so you shouldn't need to build anything in BodySlide for it. If you still want the slidersets for some reason, selecting the "I am a modder" option on the last page of Atomic Muscle's FOMOD installer menus will install them for you.

thanks, I'm definitely gonna try that out, it confused me that it wasn't showing up in bodyslide like I expected it to. I always needed to set up cbbe so I assumed it would be the same here.

On 2/4/2022 at 3:59 AM, TwilightDreamz said:

On 2/4/2022 at 4:28 AM, TwilightDreamz said:

That's entirely the problem.
Pretty sure BT gives you pre-built (with morphs, I believe) meshes, and you only really need to build the body itself.

Unless you set up filters, batch building will build all your CBBE shit as well.
And when BS is building a mesh to a preset that doesn't have matching slider values, it'll default to 100%.

Just batch-build your CBBE body, build the BT body (all with morphs), done.

20 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

That's entirely the problem.
Pretty sure BT gives you pre-built (with morphs, I believe) meshes, and you only really need to build the body itself.

Unless you set up filters, batch building will build all your CBBE shit as well.
And when BS is building a mesh to a preset that doesn't have matching slider values, it'll default to 100%.

Just batch-build your CBBE body, build the BT body (all with morphs), done.

I switched over to the atomic body, now that I understand it, it works better for my needs.

I was going to post a ranty reply to someone's question, but deleted it. Instead I'll summarize: please read at least a little before asking questions. The answers in here come from real people whose time is worth at least as much as (if not more than) your own. There is literally no excuse for asking a question which is identical to one which was answered not two posts before yours.

And most importantly for this particular topic, please see the big notice at the beginning of the first post, where it says to ask questions on the AAF Discord rather than here.

4 hours ago, Shojolech said:

how to properly install AAF ? Is this even possible to do manually ? 

You "properly install AAF" by using a modern mod manager like MO2 or Vortex, one with support for FOMOD installer menus. Installing it manually would entail guessing at which files you want from the archive and where they should go in your data directory.

8 hours ago, Shojolech said:

how to properly install AAF ? Is this even possible to do manually ? 

Mod manager can show file conflicts and enable/disable mod with file deploy on fly, if you will try manage mods manually it will take up to 100x more time to move files

Edited by Indarello
  • Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (10/February/2022)

Excellent ?,

Now for my potentially stupid question (please keep the abuse to a minimum in the reply ?)  You make it clear not to use old "Four Play" mads and that RSE II Brothels & Prostitution by Flashy is broken and Should NOT be used, so my question, is AAF Prostitution (0.86.6) by Jahem Kinkaid compatible AAF main framework, being that is is a reworking of the old Four Play Prostitution mod ?

16 hours ago, fumycroft63 said:

Excellent ?,

Now for my potentially stupid question (please keep the abuse to a minimum in the reply ?)  You make it clear not to use old "Four Play" mads and that RSE II Brothels & Prostitution by Flashy is broken and Should NOT be used, so my question, is AAF Prostitution (0.86.6) by Jahem Kinkaid compatible AAF main framework, being that is is a reworking of the old Four Play Prostitution mod ?

It's a conversion of an old FF mod to AAF, so yes it should be fine. I've not used it myself so I can't say how well it works.

A really dumb question: I have never used discord as I always believed that it requires speech and a microphone?

So, if my surmise is correct, some of us cannot use it.

I have installed everything WRT AAF as per Scarlet and I cannot even get the underpants off my first F4 male char (after numerous female eye candy chars) while going into SLM 14 give sme no sliders. The same MO2 setup with my current parallel female char has no such problems.

I admit that I am very used to making female chars in both F4 and Skyrim and in the latter my male char has NPs with the sex side of things nor clothing.

I have installed/re-installed until my head spins.

I have slowly moved up the ladder batch unclicking esps & PC loading etc. until I was left with only the core mods and it had NO effect.

I usually can get any mod to work in any game (well, almost) and although my RL experience in getting the pants off males is limited my son, surely it cannot be that hard

(No!! I do not mean that way).

I add that when I created the char there was no genital slider and I NEVER use never nude i any game.

Anyone have a useful clue?

Edited by Will55