10 hours ago, Shippuden3000 said:

Hopefully you can add Helga Bunkhouse. I have't seen loverslab mods that involves her bunkhouse.

Sexlab solutions does add an option during Thieves' Guild's quest 'Taking Care of Business', though it doesn't add any long term options.

17 hours ago, peter016852 said:

is there a recommended SLAL pack for this mod or did the author compiled one? Getting all the animation packs makes the game impossible to run........

I recommend using Billyy's, Anubis', Nibbles', Bakas and maybe a few others that are around. Even with all of those you shouldn't run into any animation limits, especially since those limits no longer apply if you are using the Animation Limit Crash Fix.

13 hours ago, VahzahVulom said:

hey I've been playing with your mod for a little while now and think its great. i just wanted to know if if starting the non-members companions quest locked you out of the dungeons and other quest locations that require that you be a companion

thanks ?

Doing the non-member part prevents you from joining the Companions. So any locations that require you to be a Companion won't be accessible unless you are using some other mod to open them.  

11 hours ago, Shippuden3000 said:

Hopefully you can add Helga Bunkhouse. I have't seen loverslab mods that involves her bunkhouse.

I might add something to the Bunkhouse.

8 hours ago, Leilah Kainsblood said:

Alright, so I'm Dark Brotherhood obsessed, and I utterly adore Cicero. However, I am uncertain if I'd want my fem!assassin to sleep with Astrid and Arnbjorn.

If I don't pursue the special dialog with Astrid, skipping sex with her and the werewolf, I realize I'll forfeit sex based assassinations. I'm fine with that bit, but I want to know if avoiding this part will make relations with Cicero unavailable.

You can toggle the sex kills even without going through Astrid and Arnbjorn in the MCM.

Svana is annoying as you have exactly 1 (one) choice in her quest. You are again forced (Thaaanks Bethesda) to solve the quest (Caught red handed) in their way. Speaking on behalf of Haelga? Nope. Refusing to do what Svana wants? Nope.

So my wish for the bunkhouse is either to be able to spoil the plan of miss little innocent or a quest that punishes Svana / redeems Haelga.

3 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

I recommend using Billyy's, Anubis', Nibbles', Bakas and maybe a few others that are around. Even with all of those you shouldn't run into any animation limits, especially since those limits no longer apply if you are using the Animation Limit Crash Fix.

Doing the non-member part prevents you from joining the Companions. So any locations that require you to be a Companion won't be accessible unless you are using some other mod to open them.  

I might add something to the Bunkhouse.

You can toggle the sex kills even without going through Astrid and Arnbjorn in the MCM.

omg.......I didn't know  Animation Limit Crash Fix exist!!!! I will try this right now! Thanks a bunch

14 hours ago, Shippuden3000 said:

Somewhy Solutions excludes Helga and you must kick her ass to collect payment.

So this could be variant for male hetero and female lesbo PC

24 minutes ago, peter016852 said:

omg.......I didn't know  Animation Limit Crash Fix exist!!!! I will try this right now! Thanks a bunch

From 2019 it exists.

Though limit still remains - 26 000 animations in FNIS.

But you can download all existing slal packs, so it limitless for now.

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I started a new game with this mod in my load order and when I go to the MCM settings for this mod I see the abandoned house dremora greyed out. Why is this?

That option becomes available after you've done that daedric quest. By default they appear at the end, and so you don't need to manually toggle them. If you wanted to disable them for some reason, you could do so using that toggle in the MCM.

In the previous version, PC normally interacted with horses, now when you select any button in the pop-up menu, she just sits on a horse (or gets off), so you can only complete a quest through another mode. Well, the dialogue in whiterun completely stopped appearing - save / load does not help.

7 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

In the previous version, PC normally interacted with horses, now when you select any button in the pop-up menu, she just sits on a horse (or gets off), so you can only complete a quest through another mode. Well, the dialogue in whiterun completely stopped appearing - save / load does not help.

You have Aroused creatures, so this prevent normal work of SC, maybe in future we get patch.

For Whiterun dialog you need Cutting Room Floor

Hi :) Let me start with big thanks to you, Narcolepsy, as this mod is dream came true :) Finally somebody adressed A Night to Rememer properly and Farkas during Proving Honor. Other modifiactions are also awesome.

Unfortunately,  I have to skip orgy part while becoming Thieves Guild Master - is there a way to do that? (my PC already is cumdump and my laptop just can't hadle the situation - it's killing it almost literally).

I was also wondering if it would be possible to skip female x female action? I see that you have plans for option for disabling male x male part hence my question/request.
And small food for thougt: are you familiar with Interesting NPCs? (so much room for "improvements' there ;) )

23 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

If the player interacts with the hose, i.e. sitting on them, then some other mod is re-activating them after this mod has blocked their activation. Aroused Creatures appears to be such a mod. If you are having this issue, then you should go into the MCM and toggle the Auto-Horse Sex, which should bypass the whole pop-up menu and start sex just after talking to the stable master.

If the dialogue is missing from the Whiterun stable master, then that either means he is not nearby the horse, or the horse alias is not properly filling. Next update will have an option in the MCM to force check and fill the alias. If you would like to solve it manually before then you can follow these instructions from Targultoon:

"There is. You can do `ssq sexlab_confab` to set the quest as the current scope, then select the horse (just click on it with the console open), then do `ForceRefIntoAlias KarindaHorse`."

12 hours ago, manute28 said:

when will they release the next version? or patch?

Next update may be sometime this weekend, depending on how much I can get done before then.

2 hours ago, Shadow651 said:

Hi :) Let me start with big thanks to you, Narcolepsy, as this mod is dream came true :) Finally somebody adressed A Night to Rememer properly and Farkas during Proving Honor. Other modifiactions are also awesome.

Unfortunately,  I have to skip orgy part while becoming Thieves Guild Master - is there a way to do that? (my PC already is cumdump and my laptop just can't hadle the situation - it's killing it almost literally).

You can skip the new Guild Master Ceremony by using this console command to set the necessary global: Set SC_TG_CD to 0

Then after the ceremony set it back to 1: Set SC_TG_CD to 1

This will temporarily stop all cumdump activities with the Guild.

BTW, what do you mean by your laptop not handling this scene? All it is, is an extension of the already existing scene from the vanilla game, with SexLab sex called at each phase. If you can handle a normal sex animation, then this shouldn't be an issue I would think.

I was also wondering if it would be possible to skip female x female action? I see that you have plans for option for disabling male x male part hence my question/reques

I'll also add a disable Player x Female option to the MCM.

And small food for thougt: are you familiar with Interesting NPCs? (so much room for "improvements' there ;) )

I don't think I want to move into covering other mod's, especially complicated ones's such as INPCs which has a lot of quests, packages, and scripts going on.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

BTW, what do you mean by your laptop not handling this scene? All it is, is an extension of the already existing scene from the vanilla game, with SexLab sex called at each phase. If you can handle a normal sex animation, then this shouldn't be an issue I would think.

I'll also add a disable Player x Female option to the MCM.

Well... my laptop is quite... not sure how to fraze that: used. If there is to many scripts, memory usage or sth of sort it gets really hot and just shuts itself completely (clearly technical prolem).

22 minutes ago, Shadow651 said:

Well... my laptop is quite... not sure how to fraze that: used. If there is to many scripts, memory usage or sth of sort it gets really hot and just shuts itself completely (clearly technical prolem).

That's still odd that you have issues with that scene. There aren't any extras scripts running at all, just the normal function call to start a sex animation at each phase. The same functions used for all the other sex parts of this mod.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

That's still odd that you have issues with that scene. There aren't any extras scripts running at all, just the normal function call to start a sex animation at each phase. The same functions used for all the other sex parts of this mod.

It happened not only with that scene or your mod in general (sometimes even riding a horse could be a little too much), so you don't have to worry that it's on your mod's side.

I forgot (mea culpa) to say that earlier: thank you for help :)

I have some ideas:

Femnale Housecarls - 
male/famele player - we can give orders to undress and pleasure us

After becoming a bard (female / male)
Lisette's (Or all bards in Skyrim) invitation for a drink and maybe something more than just a drink. (Or doing a sexual performance)

Marriage (female / male)
Strange sounds - Near the inn you hear strange noises and there your spouse is with another person.

Spouse - Female / player female
Your wife is with another person "pleasure the other person". Asked why she does? She answers that she lacks warmth and comfort. "Because we travel a lot

Spouse - Male / player female
Your husband is with another woman who gives him a blowjob "When asked why he does it," You can't give me good pleasure, that's why.
With jealousy you push women away and you try your best to give him good pleasure. "Damn woman, if you want, you can do it."

After becoming Thane of Solidute - Jarl Elisif wants something from you "privately"

Guild of wizards (female / male) - Everyone needs pleasure, even wizards

After finish Glory of the Dead

Long live the Harbinger
A feast for the new Harbinger!
Male NPC Player is Female:
Vilkas, Farkas, Athis and Torvar want to welcome their new Harbinger in their own way (Sex). 

There are animations for FMMM 1xF 3xM / FMMMM 1xF 4xM. (I remeber for FMMMM 1xF 4xM is only "rape") So one of them can masturbate when the rest are having fun.

Female NPC Player is Female or Male:
Aela, Njada and Ria want to welcome their new Harbinger in their own way (Sex). 
I don't know any animations for FFFF or MFFF, so we can choose one FF/MF of them the rest can have fun together FF. We must have sexual intercourse at least once with every woman (Aela, Ria, Njada)

Some more ideas:

• Given that you are doing the horse thing in Riften, there could be a new option to receive Frost as a reward or as a compensation from Maven after you turned Letrush in.
  • Hofgrir might ask you if you allow spectators if you take care of his horses. Of course this leads to humiliating comments afterwards (maybe use of spectator mod).
  • If you are fighting for control about the thieves guild with Maven (see additional mod: thieves guild for good guys), she might be interested in humiliating you by requiring you to take care of Frost's needs in front of her. Afterwards she ensures that the people of Riften know about that and scoff at you. So there is a new chance for the next quest (Pay her back!).

Okay, so I've tried this mod, everything seems to work fine except for two quests specifically, though I have a feeling it may not exactly be with this mod, though if any help could be gotten, that would be great. Specifically these two mini-quests.

• Mini quest/dialogue chain that starts with Voada in Markarth.
    • Talk to her to start the chain. Requires a FFC dog animation; currently I only know that Billyy has one such animation, so you need his latest pack to see this.
    • After a while (5 hours) talk to the Jarl of Markarth.
    • Talk to the Jarl after the sex scenes to ask permission to have sex with his dogs. Talking to dogs afterwards lets you have sex with one or both of them; repeatable.
    • Can talk to Voada again to see the FFC animation again; repeatable.
  • Mini quest/dialogue chain when you visit Hollyfrost farm and talk to Tulvur. 
    • Accept the job and enter the farm. Talk to either dog to start scene.
    • Talk to Tulvur to get payment. You can also offer to have sex with him and a dog. Require MFC animation. MNC has some Leito ones, and Anubis has one. No tag filtering, so you'll have to cycle though animations yourself or use a mod like SexLab Tools to pick the right animation from the list.
    • Can talk to dogs afterwards to have sex with either of them or both. Can talk to Tulvur to have sex with him and a dog again. Repeatable.

First off, I have both Billyy's pack and MFC and the animations should be loaded, or at least sexlab says they are. Anyway, I talk to Voada, but as soon as I agree to do it, I get an error saying the animation couldn't be found and I can't progress the quest.

For Tulvar's,  none of the animations play, all the dialogue works and I get the gold, but none of the animations play besides Tulvar masturbating and this time I get no errors. Does anyone know what could be causing the issues with these two sets of animations specifically?

On 5/15/2020 at 8:11 PM, killer905 said:

After finish Glory of the Dead

Long live the Harbinger
A feast for the new Harbinger!
Male NPC Player is Female:
Vilkas, Farkas, Athis and Torvar want to welcome their new Harbinger in their own way (Sex). 

There are animations for FMMM 1xF 3xM / FMMMM 1xF 4xM. (I remeber for FMMMM 1xF 4xM is only "rape") So one of them can masturbate when the rest are having fun.

Female NPC Player is Female or Male:
Aela, Njada and Ria want to welcome their new Harbinger in their own way (Sex). 
I don't know any animations for FFFF or MFFF, so we can choose one FF/MF of them the rest can have fun together FF. We must have sexual intercourse at least once with every woman (Aela, Ria, Njada)

Here it would fit as a dream, you know where the player dreams that he has sex with 2-3 women at once, etc.

17 hours ago, Maned Wolf said:

Okay, so I've tried this mod, everything seems to work fine except for two quests specifically, though I have a feeling it may not exactly be with this mod, though if any help could be gotten, that would be great. Specifically these two mini-quests.

• Mini quest/dialogue chain that starts with Voada in Markarth.
    • Talk to her to start the chain. Requires a FFC dog animation; currently I only know that Billyy has one such animation, so you need his latest pack to see this.
    • After a while (5 hours) talk to the Jarl of Markarth.
    • Talk to the Jarl after the sex scenes to ask permission to have sex with his dogs. Talking to dogs afterwards lets you have sex with one or both of them; repeatable.
    • Can talk to Voada again to see the FFC animation again; repeatable.
  • Mini quest/dialogue chain when you visit Hollyfrost farm and talk to Tulvur. 
    • Accept the job and enter the farm. Talk to either dog to start scene.
    • Talk to Tulvur to get payment. You can also offer to have sex with him and a dog. Require MFC animation. MNC has some Leito ones, and Anubis has one. No tag filtering, so you'll have to cycle though animations yourself or use a mod like SexLab Tools to pick the right animation from the list.
    • Can talk to dogs afterwards to have sex with either of them or both. Can talk to Tulvur to have sex with him and a dog again. Repeatable.

First off, I have both Billyy's pack and MFC and the animations should be loaded, or at least sexlab says they are. Anyway, I talk to Voada, but as soon as I agree to do it, I get an error saying the animation couldn't be found and I can't progress the quest.

For Tulvar's,  none of the animations play, all the dialogue works and I get the gold, but none of the animations play besides Tulvar masturbating and this time I get no errors. Does anyone know what could be causing the issues with these two sets of animations specifically?

Are other creatures working? Can you try to play dog/canine animations using another mod to see if they are actually registered? If they aren't playing at all, then what is most likely happening is that SexLab doesn't have them registered or creature sex is turned off, even if the menu is showing otherwise.

2 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Narcolepsy

Do you know this mod?

It have a Questline about Uthgerd "Unbroken" you should fork/steal...........:classic_angel:

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

So he can steal as much as he wants.