On 3/16/2020 at 11:57 PM, Narcolepsy said:

There shouldn't be any conflicts

For me Cursed tribe worked perfectly.

Only would be great to become "chief-wife" after quest, i think it's immersive, we now that orc chiefs must prove great sexual vigor.

But i have some bug with markarth dogs, maybe such issue caused by not having the last Anub's pack.

After first animation with Voada there is no options, no dialogs, even after 5 hours. 

What about encounters, solutions missed some really good chance - Talsgar the Wanderer. He talks about some affairs, so confabulation just aims to be there.

15 hours ago, Marina_Kha said:

Great funny mod, thank you.

At Whiterun's stables as at Markhart, I have the first dialogues, no more horse markers since 1.4, the dialogue box for the choice, but no scenes, the animal going back to his paddock, not interested by me. Cruel world...

The horses seem to be working for me. Check your miscellaneous quest tab to see if the quest is there but not checked. Also check to make sure you have horse animations available to use. Another user reported earlier that re-registering the animations fixed an issue with creatures not having sex.

6 hours ago, Oroborus said:

For me Cursed tribe worked perfectly.

Only would be great to become "chief-wife" after quest, i think it's immersive, we now that orc chiefs must prove great sexual vigor.

But i have some bug with markarth dogs, maybe such issue caused by not having the last Anub's pack.

After first animation with Voida there is no options, no dialogs, even after 5 hours. 

What about encounters, solutions missed some really good chance - Talsgar the Wanderer. He talks about some affairs, so confabulation just aims to be there.

I'll revisit the tribe later on to add some content, especially since you get two followers after that quest there. I'll also cover some of the encounters that solutions doesn't.

After having sex with Voada and the dogs, wait around 5 hours then talk to the Jarl. He should have a new dialogue option available.

2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

The horses seem to be working for me. Check your miscellaneous quest tab to see if the quest is there but not checked. Also check to make sure you have horse animations available to use. Another user reported earlier that re-registering the animations fixed an issue with creatures not having sex.

I "ride" my horses frequently ?, so the problem is not here.

The quest is well given (Fuck the horse), but the dialog box (Do nothing/Fuck the horse) appears only after a first choice (Ride the horse) via the E key. Obviously, once on the horse, my character is considered "false" by the script since she is already "mounted".

25 minutes ago, Marina_Kha said:

I "ride" my horses frequently ?, so the problem is not here.

The quest is well given (Fuck the horse), but the dialog box (Do nothing/Fuck the horse) appears only after a first choice (Ride the horse) via the E key. Obviously, once on the horse, my character is considered "false" by the script since she is already "mounted".

Then you have something that is either preventing this mod from blocking activation of horses, or re-enabling them before you start having sex with them. Are you using any horse mods?

On 3/16/2020 at 12:57 PM, Narcolepsy said:

There shouldn't be any conflicts with Solutions aside from the skooma dealer encounter, which adds dialogues, and the horse treat part of this mod. I believe most if not all parts of this mod I've made optional to the player, so you should be able to skip everything if you didn't want to do it. 

When you say straight encounters as a female PC you mean sex with a male NPC as a female PC right? If so, then the only parts you can't skip normally through dialogue is the beginning of the Dark Brotherhood where you have sex with Astrid and Arnbjorn. However, you can just have sex with Astrid, then use the MCM to toggle the seduction kills on, and that will skip the Arnbjorn part. You can then choose to not have sex with the male NPCs affected by this mod.

neat, then like Skooma Whore, I can just load Solutions ahead of them both since I like how that mod handles it more.

2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Then you have something that is either preventing this mod from blocking activation of horses, or re-enabling them before you start having sex with them. Are you using any horse mods?

No, I don't have any horse mods, just to make the CF+MNC+SOS package work. No problem with the horses when I request them via Animal Aroused.

I just started a new game with a similar issue. Your script asks me to ride the horse before I can get my hands on the dialog box... Then it's too late. ?

Not a big deal,  everything else in the mod works.

54 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

neat, then like Skooma Whore, I can just load Solutions ahead of them both since I like how that mod handles it more.

If you're using Skooma Whore, and want it's dialogue to take priority, then your load order should look something like this:

• Solutions
  • SexLab Confabulation
  • SexLab Confabulation - Solutions Patch
  • Skooma Whore

You could also just copy over the scripts from the Solutions Patch and not use the esp, if your using SW.

Alternatively, I can make a SW patch that includes all three mods dialogue choices if you want.

10 minutes ago, Marina_Kha said:

No, I don't have any horse mods, just to make the CF+MNC+SOS package work. No problem with the horses when I request them via Animal Aroused.

I just started a new game with a similar issue. Your script asks me to ride the horse before I can get my hands on the dialog box... Then it's too late. ?

Not a big deal,  everything else in the mod works.

Just want to confirm that the script is at least working right. Does the quest objective appear and the marker point to the right horse? And when you point your cursor over the horse, is there a "Steal" text there or not?

If the script is firing correctly, I might have to add in a secondary block activation elsewhere to make sure that this won't happen for anyone else.

6 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

Just want to confirm that the script is at least working right. Does the quest objective appear and the marker point to the right horse? And when you point your cursor over the horse, is there a "Steal" text there or not?

If the script is firing correctly, I might have to add in a secondary block activation elsewhere to make sure that this won't happen for anyone else.

Look at the screenshots :

ScreenShot19.jpg

ScreenShot20.jpg

3 minutes ago, Marina_Kha said:

Look at the screenshots :

Okay the script seems to fire right. Then in the next update I'll try and add another block activation call to see if that will help. Or maybe rework how this works, we'll see.

I only did it once, but I never got a white screen or had any problems in the Giants Grove during the orc Yamarz quest. I also just sexed the giant to death instead of trying to fight back, so it might be a load order or load weight based issue for some.

Anything to suggest on a second attempt to try and break it?

Damn, this looks amazing! And big kudos for bi content.

Few suggestions I think might fit:

-After allying with either Legion or Stormcloaks, stumbling too close to an opposing faction warcamp would trigger the soldiers to surround and harass the player.

-After allying with either Legion or Stormcloaks, in your own faction warcamp request basic faction gear for favors, or just entertain the troops to raise morale.

-If wearing amulet of Talos, passing Thalmor harass player.

I added this mod to my current game even though I'd already done the DB quest line because I had not done The House of Horrors or The Cursed Tribe.  Since my PC was in Riften I did The Cursed Tribe first and it worked perfectly.  I got to see some of Billyy's giant animations I'd never seen before, and it worked really well with Apropos's wear and tear textures. Now on to Markarth! Great job! This mod is a keeper.

Oh, and by the way I noticed that the MCM option to turn on dremora in the abandoned house was grayed out. Is that normal for V1.4?

2 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

I added this mod to my current game even though I'd already done the DB quest line because I had not done The House of Horrors or The Cursed Tribe.  Since my PC was in Riften I did The Cursed Tribe first and it worked perfectly.  I got to see some of Billyy's giant animations I'd never seen before, and it worked really well with Apropos's wear and tear textures. Now on to Markarth! Great job! This mod is a keeper.

Oh, and by the way I noticed that the MCM option to turn on dremora in the abandoned house was grayed out. Is that normal for V1.4?

I think it is that way until you start the quest.  I saw it as an option when I was half way though the quest and looked in the MCM for some reason or other but it was grayed out on another character that hadn't done the quest yet.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:52 PM, karlpaws said:

I only did it once, but I never got a white screen or had any problems in the Giants Grove during the orc Yamarz quest. I also just sexed the giant to death instead of trying to fight back, so it might be a load order or load weight based issue for some.

Anything to suggest on a second attempt to try and break it?

Nothing that I can reliably find. Sometimes I can get through this part with no issues, other times it is constantly bugging out. Having lots of scripts trying to fire might be a cause. Also having SexLab re-adjust scales might be another cause, but no way for me to tell for sure.

12 hours ago, kiesu said:

Damn, this looks amazing! And big kudos for bi content.

Few suggestions I think might fit:

-After allying with either Legion or Stormcloaks, stumbling too close to an opposing faction warcamp would trigger the soldiers to surround and harass the player.

-After allying with either Legion or Stormcloaks, in your own faction warcamp request basic faction gear for favors, or just entertain the troops to raise morale.

-If wearing amulet of Talos, passing Thalmor harass player.

When I get to Civil Way content, there will most likely be options for being sent as a spy into enemy camps, being a morale support to soldiers, getting accosted by either faction, etc.

7 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think it is that way until you start the quest.  I saw it as an option when I was half way though the quest and looked in the MCM for some reason or other but it was grayed out on another character that hadn't done the quest yet.

Yes, by default if you have not completed the House of Horrors quest before V1.4.0, then after you complete it the dremora will respawn in the house with additional lines. If you already completed the quest, prior to V1.4.0 you need to toggle the MCM option, which becomes available once the quest is finished. You can also use the toggle to turn them off if you don't want them in the house.

Hey i was wondering if you had planned any more quests for orc strongholds? There is a cut quest for Chief Mauhulakh , who is lonely and longs for companionship and the player must find him a wife. I thought it would be cool if you could bring him a follower like for Boethiah's calling for sex temporarily or permanent whichever makes more sense/better to implement.
Thanks again for a great mod 

On 3/20/2020 at 5:22 AM, rickyking01 said:

Chief Mauhulakh , who is lonely and longs for companionship and the player must find him a wife.

I think main option should be for the player to become chief-wife.

And ritual before that when PC must service all male orcs of the tribe.

But we can't change the structure of quests.

Do i need to install Sexlab solutoions patch for Sexlab confabulation 1.4.0??

I'm installing Sexlab confabulation first time..

Thanks in advance..

And thanks to Narcolepsy for creating such a great and interesting mod..

Hope to see more features!!

Edit: Seems like I need to install the patches after going through the comments.. 

15 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Hi there. Having a little problem with Meeko. After adding him as a follower and trying to have sex I get the

"failed to add actor meeko" and nothing happens.

If you remove from the group, you can have sex with him again?

So just a little update: 

I've haven't been able to get as much done as I had wanted to originally. Because of this whole virus thing, I've been working 40-50 hrs a week now, which leaves me little time to work on the mod. So updates going forward will probably be around 1-2 weeks between releases.

That said, I have mostly finished what I could with the Thieves Guild quest line. Some of the stuff I had wanted to do, proved either impossible or not feasible without spending way too much time trying to get them to work. Now I only have two major events/scenes that I want to do before I release this next update, which will probably require me to learn out to make scenes in CK. Hopefully I can get it out sometime this weekend, but if not then it will be out by mid-next week.

After that I'm going to move onto the Companions, since I know several people are looking forward to that.