The preg armors are included in the mod or do I have to download an external mod ? 

It is also part of the SCR Resource folder tutorial. If you created a tutorial with all the assets in that tutorial correctly you have all the pregnancy and other armors and sex aids and such that SCR uses.

Remeber to back up that folder so that if you re-load the game you can quickly get back to work and not have to go through all that again.

Very nice :3 But i cant really use it blah.

No babies for you then...............

The preg armors are included in the mod or do I have to download an external mod ? 

You need the Maternity clothing pack, there's links for it in the OP

I'm very close to promoting the Beta to Stable with a heap of fixes and some major changes and 2 months ahead of this version, so if a few braver people want to hop over and try the beta to report any issues or that it's working ok, before I promote it might be handy, the 40 or so people using it aren't reporting any issues.

Yep, thanks, I have seen the link, but the post was a bit old so maybe it wasn't up to date ^^. I was Just wondering, I have it already installed. 

@Dead:  There is an MCM settings for spawning preg outfits randomly.  I want to say that it's under SCR?  So sometimes, you'll find a maternity version of clothing on an NPC.

At the workbenches, there are recipes to cut up vault suits to make maternity clothes or upgrade maternity clothing to a different preg body size (P1 - P3).  I haven't tried cutting up vault suits before to see what options that opens up (you need both a vault suit and scissors for that recipe), but I think that I did upgrade/exchange existing maternity clothing to a different preg size version without it needing anything besides the piece of clothing.

If memory serves me correctly the clothing will auto change provided they have an approprate pregnancy version available. Not all armors have a pregnancy version especially true for other clothing you get off the Nexus or elsewhere. Those won't change. You will remain in the same clothes until birth. I remember some prompts or messages that the clothing is restrictive etc.

Yep, thanks, I have seen the link, but the post was a bit old so maybe it wasn't up to date ^^. I was Just wondering, I have it already installed. 

Well there haven't been any changes to the Maternity Clothing for a while, I think we've covered all the outfits anyone was interested enough to make, probably need a few conversions for T6M & BNB as there are very few Maternity outfits for those body shapes.

They should change automatically though some outfits like PowerArmor, Combat Armor & Leather don't because they don't stretch so have to be made at a workbench. If you wear armor too small there will be restrictive messages and possible damage taken and increased chances of miscarriage.

Well there haven't been any changes to the Maternity Clothing for a while, I think we've covered all the outfits anyone was interested enough to make, probably need a few conversions for T6M & BNB as there are very few Maternity outfits for those body shapes.

They should change automatically though some outfits like PowerArmor, Combat Armor & Leather don't because they don't stretch so have to be made at a workbench. If you wear armor too small there will be restrictive messages and possible damage taken and increased chances of miscarriage.

Well for me the combat armor does switch but then it becomes invisible. I don't think I did something wrong because the vault suit is switching and appearing correctly. 

Edit : I just found where the problem was. I just missed an instruction on SCR.  :angel:

@Dead:  There is an MCM settings for spawning preg outfits randomly.  I want to say that it's under SCR?  So sometimes, you'll find a maternity version of clothing on an NPC.

At the workbenches, there are recipes to cut up vault suits to make maternity clothes or upgrade maternity clothing to a different preg body size (P1 - P3).  I haven't tried cutting up vault suits before to see what options that opens up (you need both a vault suit and scissors for that recipe), but I think that I did upgrade/exchange existing maternity clothing to a different preg size version without it needing anything besides the piece of clothing.

Yeah, I know the first thing I usually do I looking at all the MCM options available so I can have an idea of all the features. 

But I don't think that you were talking to the right person :P

I don't have mentionned random preg-clothes spawning... 

thx since your here any chance for daughters of ares support?

Hmm not sure how to support it, it's a good mod and popular, I hear currently the preg meshes work ok with the Ares Skin retex, otherwise it treats any non vanilla race as Caucasian as far as Ova go. In theory robots shouldn't even get Pregnant :)

And if they did I only have Eyebot eggs as available for robot OffSpring but it doesn't make sense for them to grow inside a body, unless maybe it is being assembled inside a Ares bot I guess, but you probably need sex with another robot for that to happen, I think RoboBrain animations may be released soon  :)

Eyebots lay eggs??!!! :dodgy:

Not as planned,  but there are already 2 eggs in Pregnancy that hatch small eyebots for future robot use :)

But unlike other offspring they don't grow. One is Basketball sized and the other Baseball sized, the standard Eyebot looked way too big to pack inside an actor :)

thx since your here any chance for daughters of ares support?

Hmm not sure how to support it, it's a good mod and popular, I hear currently the preg meshes work ok with the Ares Skin retex, otherwise it treats any non vanilla race as Caucasian as far as Ova go. In theory robots shouldn't even get Pregnant :)

And if they did I only have Eyebot eggs as available for robot OffSpring but it doesn't make sense for them to grow inside a body, unless maybe it is being assembled inside a Ares bot I guess, but you probably need sex with another robot for that to happen, I think RoboBrain animations may be released soon  :)

It could happen.. complex nanobots could blend organic and metallic molecules together building the components and the actual parts of the offspring.

It would be a robotic representation on how the DNA interacts with the organic and mineral materials in the body. The organic bodies already handle many of the materials Iron, Calcium, Potassium and other materials to create the base structures that forum the tissues of the human body. There are three main tissues of an embro. Endoderm, Mesoderm, and Ectoderm. Many of these three primary tissues are later developed into the multiple tissues of the bodies of organic creatures. These processes are based on chemistry guided by RNA replication of the "receptor sites" that are "Keyed" to fit only particular protein, hormone etc.

With nanobots the complexities of creation or building the "parts" would be easy. (Fallout SciFI world)  Because you wouldn't be going through the primordial fetal development. What you see when you see a fetus at 10, 20, 30, weeks of development. Sometimes it looks like a fish, lizard, ape like etc. You get the point. The nanobots would be creating a "miniature" version of the adult with what ever "specs" were needed or "programed" from the parent(s). The nanobots introduced by the robot "partner" would have the specs of the partner which can then be combined with the mother to design the robot.

However it would need to be synthetic and have some sort of "self replication" and "repair" system built into it otherwise each offspring would be 1/10 or less the size of the parent (mother) because the creation would be smaller.

Breeding between human and robots: 

The robot nanobots would be creating a robot "clone" inside a human where the nanobots would / could take materials to build the clone,  or exposure to DNA caused a robot to "clone" themselves based on spec. That might be easier in the long run. No need for Male Aries robots :P It would also follow the accepted story line where reproduction occurs from Deathclaw, Bramin and even dogs which are clones or non - hybrids in FNV. These children could be considered "second gen" children with some minor feature differences making them more "human like" to help explain this. Since heavy metals and plastics wouldn't be present in a human for the nanobots to create.

• 2 weeks later...

Do the creatures have an option to have sex once they have matured into an adult?

Yes

A feature request: A separate fertility slider just for the player, if possible. Some like to play as robots/androids/whatever that wouldn't make sense to get knocked up, but want pregnancy available for companions and such for various reasons.

Hmm, yeah could do that, will look into it next week.