What do I need, what modifications and settings to activate mpreg? (I know it won't be visual.) Is spunk necessary for this to work or does it interfere with this option? I have currently activated the mpreg option but the character never gets pregnant.

3 hours ago, nojedzto said:

What do I need, what modifications and settings to activate mpreg? (I know it won't be visual.) Is spunk necessary for this to work or does it interfere with this option? I have currently activated the mpreg option but the character never gets pregnant.

As I know male pregnancy have problem with tracking semen, as Spunk is not able to send the right values for it to work. I'm working at updating pregnancy right now, so might look into it too.
For now your only option is adding pregnancy tokens manually from console.

14 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Z tego co wiem, ciąża męska ma problem ze śledzeniem nasienia, ponieważ Spunk nie jest w stanie przesłać odpowiednich wartości, aby zadziałało. Pracuję teraz nad aktualizacją informacji o ciąży, więc może też się temu przyjrzę.
Na razie jedyną opcją jest ręczne dodanie tokenów ciąży z konsoli.

How soon can I expect this option to be fixed? Now this mod has no use for me and I'm wondering whether to play without it or wait for the update.

2 hours ago, nojedzto said:

How soon can I expect this option to be fixed? Now this mod has no use for me and I'm wondering whether to play without it or wait for the update.

I don't know, a few days, maybe a week. I need to finish rewriting first, then do a lot of tests and fixes for SCR/MPO to support all the new changes.

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

Nie wiem, kilka dni, może tydzień. Muszę najpierw dokończyć przepisywanie, a następnie wykonać wiele testów i poprawek dla SCR/MPO, aby obsłużyć wszystkie nowe zmiany.

It doesn't seem long so I'll wait, thanks.

Getting back into Fallout. So far everything is working fine with Sexout except a small issue with pregnancy bodies.

I am confused about which option I should be using, especially with the skeleton.

First I tried Type 4, but I found it didn't react to pregnancy (no morph change with breeder events).

Next I tried using Cali, and I am getting morph changes, except when I am in first person, some body parts get stretched to infinity but only when I look in certain directions.

I suspect it is a skeleton issue.

I tried both the recommended 'NV compatibility' skeleton and the 'BnB BodyExtender Compatibility Skeleton 1.2'.

Anything else I might be missing?

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Getting back into Fallout. So far everything is working fine with Sexout except a small issue with pregnancy bodies.

I am confused about which option I should be using, especially with the skeleton.

First I tried Type 4, but I found it didn't react to pregnancy (no morph change with breeder events).

Next I tried using Cali, and I am getting morph changes, except when I am in first person, some body parts get stretched to infinity but only when I look in certain directions.

I suspect it is a skeleton issue.

I tried both the recommended 'NV compatibility' skeleton and the 'BnB BodyExtender Compatibility Skeleton 1.2'.

Anything else I might be missing?

Disable calip0bnb archive that comes with SCR and/or you can try this skeleton https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3058-apple-jam-skeleton-fonv/

As for T4, I only added that as placeholder, just in case if someone will be willing to do all the body swaps in the future, that's why there's now an option to change body types for pregnant and not, so you can use T4 or whatever body when not pregnant, and Cali when pregnant.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Disable calip0bnb archive that comes with SCR and/or you can try this skeleton https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3058-apple-jam-skeleton-fonv/

As for T4, I only added that as placeholder, just in case if someone will be willing to do all the body swaps in the future, that's why there's now an option to change body types for pregnant and not, so you can use T4 or whatever body when not pregnant, and Cali when pregnant.

Thanks.. I will try that skeleton.

I thought I followed the requirements for SCR but I do not have any 'calip0bnb' archive in my set up.

Edit: I have the same issue with that apple jam skeleton.

I am wondering if it is an issue with the Enhanced Camera mod I am also using for first person views.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

I'm wondering how the ova production works?

So my MCM config is:

player female fertility cycle length days: 28 days

player percentage of fertility in female cycle: 25%

player natural peak fertility in female cycle: 80%

So I'm guessing that the ova should start to be produced on day 7 and will have the biggest quantity on day 22-23. However, when I checked my player character with the medical scanner, it says that she's at 61% but with no ova at all. Shouldn't she be producing at least 1 ova after day 7?

I have bitch in heat perk tho, so I'm not sure if that has any impact on this.

Would be good if anyone can provide any insights into this.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, kassandra12 said:

I'm wondering how the ova production works?

So my MCM config is:

player female fertility cycle length days: 28 days

player percentage of fertility in female cycle: 25%

player natural peak fertility in female cycle: 80%

So I'm guessing that the ova should start to be produced on day 7 and will have the biggest quantity on day 22-23. However, when I checked my player character with the medical scanner, it says that she's at 61% but with no ova at all. Shouldn't she be producing at least 1 ova after day 7?

I have bitch in heat perk tho, so I'm not sure if that has any impact on this.

Would be good if anyone can provide any insights into this.

Ova have have random chance to appear, can't say with what chance, but higher fertility%, means higher the chance. By default ova have a lifespan of 1 day, so if you often skip time, you can miss on it and ova will be gone. You can try changing this 28 days to something lower, like 1-2 weeks instead, or you can tweak lifespan of ova.

Edited by Neutron_rus
21 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Ova have have random chance to appear, can't say with what chance, but higher fertility%, means higher the chance. By default ova have a lifespan of 1 day, so if you often skip time, you can miss on it and ova will be gone. You can try changing this 28 days to something lower, like 1-2 weeks instead, or you can tweak lifespan of ova.

If I change the cycle days and tweak the ova lifespan mid-cycle, will it mess with the mod's script? Should I wait until the start of the new cycle (i.e. 0%)?

2 hours ago, kassandra12 said:

If I change the cycle days and tweak the ova lifespan mid-cycle, will it mess with the mod's script? Should I wait until the start of the new cycle (i.e. 0%)?

No, you can change any setting at any time you want. All scripts will be recalculated after the next check happens, but if you're unsure, there's reset pregnancy option in mcm in other settings tab.

37 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I found a solution to my skeleton/stretch issue in first person.

I had to check the PCO (or CPO?) option in Sexout Common Resources.

idk what this is, but for most people this issue is solved by placing skeleton mod all the way down in the mod order list

Trying to get a new game to run and I think I've f'd up the body process.  Hoping someone can help me unjam things...

I went thru the nexus to find a decent female body, and decided upon the type 4.  Installed T4 main, T4 NVR2 and Type4 Berry_flat.  Everything seemed to work ok.

Came over here to load up mods, including pregnancy, and saw it seems to require mostly T3 Cali (there are others, but T3, Cali variant appears to be preferred.

So I unactivated those T4 body mods, and installed Beware of Girl, Type 3, Cali option from nexus, which seems to be the only T3 mod on the nexus for the basic skeletons/armor, etc.

However, upon initiating sex to ensure all was working correctly, Sunny Smiles (whom appeared to have her standard leather go to a more revealing v cut thing once the T3 was up and running) didn't redress, and her hands and head just floated about.  Checking the girls inventory, the armor appeared to be T3, as it read Leather armor (3M).  If I take the armor off her, the body shows up.  If I leave it on, she's just head and hands.  If I buy new leather armor and add it to her, she puts it on and it converts to 3M and she's back to head and hands.

So, TLDR, what is the best body combination to get the Sexout mods, SCR, preg, etc. to work well?  And is there a way to clean up my current set up to make whatever is best work properly, without a full reinstall.  I assume the body textures and meshes in the mods are still getting activated even with the mods themselves deactivated (btw, I use FOMM for Fallout 3 and Fallout NV.)

Thanks,

C

2 minutes ago, Carradon said:

Trying to get a new game to run and I think I've f'd up the body process.  Hoping someone can help me unjam things...

I went thru the nexus to find a decent female body, and decided upon the type 4.  Installed T4 main, T4 NVR2 and Type4 Berry_flat.  Everything seemed to work ok.

Came over here to load up mods, including pregnancy, and saw it seems to require mostly T3 Cali (there are others, but T3, Cali variant appears to be preferred.

So I unactivated those T4 body mods, and installed Beware of Girl, Type 3, Cali option from nexus, which seems to be the only T3 mod on the nexus for the basic skeletons/armor, etc.

However, upon initiating sex to ensure all was working correctly, Sunny Smiles (whom appeared to have her standard leather go to a more revealing v cut thing once the T3 was up and running) didn't redress, and her hands and head just floated about.  Checking the girls inventory, the armor appeared to be T3, as it read Leather armor (3M).  If I take the armor off her, the body shows up.  If I leave it on, she's just head and hands.  If I buy new leather armor and add it to her, she puts it on and it converts to 3M and she's back to head and hands.

So, TLDR, what is the best body combination to get the Sexout mods, SCR, preg, etc. to work well?  And is there a way to clean up my current set up to make whatever is best work properly, without a full reinstall.  I assume the body textures and meshes in the mods are still getting activated even with the mods themselves deactivated (btw, I use FOMM for Fallout 3 and Fallout NV.)

Thanks,

C

Fomm is very bad choice as mod manager, as it's places and overwrites files directly in the game folder, also works very bad with large archives (I personally use FOMM only for extra tools like bsa browser and tessnip, not as mod manager). For non-pregnant body you can use any you like, for pregnant ones Cali is more complete in terms of converted outfits (pregnant and non-pregnant body can be selected in mcm, don't forget to set P0 priority too.). As for invisible body, you missing meshes, I can recommend you to install SOFA to get most of the models https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18755-sexout-framework-assortment/, some files will still need to be installed manually though due to rights problem. SOFA is around 5gb package, so FOMM will not be able to handle this.

4 hours ago, Carradon said:

Is there any sort of way to determine if an NPC is pregnant?  some bit of data that you can use the console to search for perhaps?

thanks

Just use medical scanner on npc? Or you need something more precise?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, zeroke107 said:

I recently come back to play TTW, so I'm curious that could we make patch for Sexout pregnancy to distribute pregnancy clothes to NPC in DC wasteland like in New vegas ?

It's covered by MPO(Maternity Pack Overkill) addon

Edited by Neutron_rus
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

It's covered by MPO(Maternity Pack Overkill) addon

Yep, pregnancy clothes also show up in DC wasteland and also in workbench, just MCM menu to distribute Pregnancy clothes to NPC not work in DC wasteland but still work fine  when I travel back to New Vegas, so I suspected that some line in Sexout Pregnancy.esp may only distribute pregnancy clothes to Raider and NPC in New Vegas only and not included DC wasteland Raider or NPC except we make new Patch or new line in Sexout Pregnancy.esp to distribute clothes to DC wasteland world space too.

I wish I have some knowledge to make patch too, sorry to bother you @Neutron_rus

Edited by zeroke107
25 minutes ago, zeroke107 said:

Yep, pregnancy clothes also show up in DC wasteland and also in workbench, just MCM menu to distribute Pregnancy clothes to NPC not work in DC wasteland but still work fine  when I travel back to New Vegas, so I suspected that some line in Sexout Pregnancy.esp may only distribute pregnancy clothes to Raider and NPC in New Vegas only and not included DC wasteland Raider or NPC except we make new Patch or new line in Sexout Pregnancy.esp to distribute clothes to DC wasteland world space too.

I wish I have some knowledge to make patch too, sorry to bother you @Neutron_rus

Ah you meant pregnant npc spawn function, okay, I'll see what I can do to include it.

12 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Just use medical scanner on npc? Or you need something more precise?

Thanks, i discovered that item on my character about 30 minutes later when selling goods... tried it out to see what it did and it provided everything and more.