Oh, hang on, I forgot about SetEquippedCurrentHealth. I'll see if I can combine that with a spell script delaying the NG call a second or two, & hope that circumvents the problem. My mistake was probably trying to do it all from the dialog result scripts too.

The trick is knowing what the normal health for an outfit is, most clothing is 100, some of the lighter stuff is 50 and armor seems to be always over 100. I've been thinking of making some outfits formlists Health50, Health100, Health200 etc, but it's a heap of work unless we automate the adding of them by code perhaps, grabing a list of all clothing then sifting through all the stuff in the upperbody slot.

Well, it's just the regular vault suits for me atm (should be 100 max). The other torn stuff doesn't always have 'access' - this is really all about creating the impression the clothing gets ripped right before rape, not due to generic damage during combat.

Question: as I'm tracing the system, the bit in SexoutSCRS1TimedEffectsPlayer, at the end, that goes:

if rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutSEFFDamagedClothingSwap < 1 && rZActor.GetIsSex Female == 0 ; *** No Male Damaged Meshes
			rZActor.CIOS SexoutSEFFDamagedClothingSwap
		endif 

Shouldn't that be 1 instead of 0?

Well, it's just the regular vault suits for me atm (should be 100 max). The other torn stuff doesn't always have 'access' - this is really all about creating the impression the clothing gets ripped right before rape, not due to generic damage during combat.

Question: as I'm tracing the system, the bit in SexoutSCRS1TimedEffectsPlayer, at the end, that goes:

if rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutSEFFDamagedClothingSwap < 1 && rZActor.GetIsSex Female == 0 ; *** No Male Damaged Meshes
			rZActor.CIOS SexoutSEFFDamagedClothingSwap
		endif 

Shouldn't that be 1 instead of 0?

Umm yeah it should, can't be working.

Actually I'm just changing the system now in the SCR update, instead of an effect I'm adding a script to the outfirs that have torn variations as it's the only simple way I can get it to work on anyone, the principle will be the same though if health goes less than 50% of the outfits maximum and if it's the player sex isn't in pregress it will swap to the torn version. Hopefully I can add the script by script, if not I just have to GECK it.

Effects are just too unreliable on NPC's.

SetScript, I suppose? Would be interested to know if that works reliably - I might find some use for it somewhere down the line for the faction stuff in clothing eval, maybe.

Tried SetScript couldn't get it to accept what I wanted it to do, it needs a reference by the looks I think it only applies to the outfit in the references inventory, you can't add the script to the GECK outfit.

Update is still coming, just writing this here to remember it all and tease the crap out of you and you can get an idea why it's taking so long  :)

Changes:

Rewrite of Drugs system to hidden tokens for BunAway, BunX, FertEz, LustX, NoDoze & SleepEz Needles, Pills & Ammo - complete, & 70% through testing. SleepEz Ammo Tranquilser darts seem to work well, I'll need some field testers reports on tuning them when released :)

Rewrite of SexSmells system to hidden tokens for Factions, Visual Effects & Buff Effects, has separate cum counts for oral, vaginal & anal by race/creature type - 100% complete 80% through testing.

Still to add in after beta testing is stable, tie in to Lust Orgasm system. Cum will be added & tracked in SCR. Pregnancy will be modded later to use new cum system reducing duplication of Sex event assets & scripts.

Rewrite of Diseases system to hidden tokens - 100 % complete, 100% through testing

Rewrite of Damaged Clothing system to scripts in applicable outfits so they will swap for any female wearer  - 100% complete, 5% through testing

Fix to Cum Life slider to allow zero setting

Additions of around 20 pregnant & torn variations of vaultsuits used in New Vegas that hadn't been added and preg variations of Armored 101 Vaultsuit.

Added Red version of Domina outfit

Fixes to ommissions in various clothing formlists

Removed some old stuff

Added Underwear to Offspring

Added User29's Arena Swimsuits

Split MCM script into 2 to allow future expansion

Split main SCR Script into 2 one at 1 second, other at 5 second intervals to reduce load

Removed pregnancy stuff from test box as Pregnancy has it's own box now

The swap to tokens means Drugs, Diseases & Semen will stay on NPC's instead of dropping off during fast travel / sleep / wait or the player leaving the area and of course less tokens cluttering the inventory, some may be visible for a little while during beta but thay only need a check box ticked to hide them in a later release. The good news is this should still be compatible with other mods including the current beta version of Pregnancy, bad news is it will require a clean save.

So probably a week to go before release. I think I said that 3 weeks ago :)

• 2 weeks later...

reported some bug stuff that i found, from lastest SCR 20130318 and Pregnancy 20130318 update, i encounter floating head problem for some armour like Ixia, Lady or Tomb Raider outfit.

But no problem for 20130316 for both SCR and Pregnancy update.

Yep, that would make sense, I mentioned it in the beta threads update notes but I forgot to add it to the beta main post, from version 20130317.2 you need the Sexout Clothing system version of maternity clothing.

Hal, i already download new clothing system too. But like i said, only some outfit that pregnancy version didn't work at all and just show like floating head and arms.

But for some outfit like Raider armour everything work well both normal outfit and pregnancy state but Ixia (only see head and arm), Lady and Tomb raider (just head appear) have some bug like i said.

From my opinion (I'm also not sure), may be due to some outfit still not implement yet in your new "Sexout clothing system" in "Mesh" or else ?

Hal, i already download new clothing system too. But like i said, only some outfit that pregnancy version didn't work at all and just show like floating head and arms.

But for some outfit like Raider armour everything work well both normal outfit and pregnancy state but Ixia (only see head and arm), Lady and Tomb raider (just head appear) have some bug like i said.

From my opinion (I'm also not sure), may be due to some outfit still not implement yet in your new "Sexout clothing system" in "Mesh" or else ?

Yep, we've been discussing that in the SCR beta thread it doesn't relate to the version in this thread. Discussing it here will only confuse people not using the beta.

"The TombRaider Mod for the Backpack Baby" - File not found

Is this going to be an issue?

Only if you plan on using the Backpack Baby.

Possibly not an issue at all, at some point I before 20130212.1 we were given the baby backpack models and I changed them all over to that, so it's no longer a requirement for Pregnancy, but it is a requirement for the SCR Pregnant Lara Croft outfits of course.

Is the Download link on the front page the latest? When I start a new game it says that the resources are out dated

I haven't changed it for a week now and nobody else has reported that issue, the only later versions are in  the SCR beta thread, exactly what does the message say? Or is it a Message from Pregnancy beta asking you to use the beta of SCR?

It says there's a newer version of the resources available, probably the beta that you mentioned. Where can I download the beta of the resource?

Assuming it's actually the beta of Pregnancy asking for the beta version of SCR, the SCR beta link is in the second post of SCR, similar place to where you found the Beta of Pregnancy.

Hey Hal, I've not been keeping abreast of the changes that have been going on, but do you know why so many of the required resources for SCR are now broken up into individual files (like individual files for Cali stuff, BSDM, etc etc etc) rather than the packages they used to be? I must have downloaded about 30+ individual packs in the last half hour.

Also, I installed the SexoutMeshes data folder for your needle, bottle and etc textures, only for it to be overwriten by PregnancyData folder. Is it still required, or do you have the files in the Data folder now?

Thanks, and sorry for all the questions. 

Hey Hal, I've not been keeping abreast of the changes that have been going on, but do you know why so many of the required resources for SCR are now broken up into individual files (like individual files for Cali stuff, BSDM, etc etc etc) rather than the packages they used to be? I must have downloaded about 30+ individual packs in the last half hour.

Also, I installed the SexoutMeshes data folder for your needle, bottle and etc textures, only for it to be overwriten by PregnancyData folder. Is it still required, or do you have the files in the Data folder now?

Well, since no one had re-uploaded the Maternity outfits data since it disappeared from Mediafire a month ago, people had been looking for it and couldn't find it and were complaining of missing stuff, so I had to reupload it myself and my internet doesn't allow me to upload them in one file, and to me I actually find it better downloading a heap of files rather than one big one, it means I don't have to install stuff I don't want, Evilrunner started Sexout Clothing system which was meant to be a more organised way of sorting them allowing for damaged versions, but he's not been about, and I had started down that track with the SCR beta anyway so might as well keep going. Yeah I got a few overwrites to sort out, I've probably missed a few duplication's  but I'm up to my neck in this mess too much to fix multiple stuff at once and a few duplication's don't break anything  :)

None of the issues people are reporting have to do with this SCR download, they are only issues with the beta SCR in the beta SCR thread, I think a lot of people aren't realising there are 2 Downloads & 2 Support Topics one is the main release here and the other is the Alpha/Beta version. And the same story is for Pregnancy, a lot of people are installing the beta versions without reading the info I post or reported issues then reporting those issues in the Main release thread  :(

Well, since no one had re-uploaded the Maternity outfits data since it disappeared from Mediafire a month ago, people had been looking for it and couldn't find it and were complaining of missing stuff, so I had to reupload it myself and my internet doesn't allow me to upload them in one file, and to me I actually find it better downloading a heap of files rather than one big one, it means I don't have to install stuff I don't want, Evilrunner started Sexout Clothing system which was meant to be a more organised way of sorting them allowing for damaged versions, but he's not been about, and I had started down that track with the SCR beta anyway so might as well keep going. Yeah I got a few overwrites to sort out, I've probably missed a few duplication's  but I'm up to my neck in this mess too much to fix multiple stuff at once and a few duplication's don't break anything  :)

None of the issues people are reporting have to do with this SCR download, they are only issues with the beta SCR in the beta SCR thread, I think a lot of people aren't realising there are 2 Downloads & 2 Support Topics one is the main release here and the other is the Alpha/Beta version. And the same story is for Pregnancy, a lot of people are installing the beta versions without reading the info I post or reported issues then reporting those issues in the Main release thread  :(

Ah okay, I see then. Well, I have MaternityClothesFull here (which I've re-uploaded) but it may be outdated, so it you want you may have to include some stuff into it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?h6x38opmx88uhy9

Personally, I don't like having to install everything individually, because it just takes me that much longer to get everything running. Are there any other old files you need re-uploaded that I may have?

Cheers.