Hal, I ran into a few issues when I was installing this. I installed Pregnancy first, and then tried to install SCR, but this SCR is dated 20130127.1 which is well before Pregnancy, and yet it asked me to overwrite a bunch of stuff. So what do I do - keep the original Pregnancy files, or let SCR overwrite them? Examples include bighorner penis, larvae death.kf, left and a bunch of other stuff.

Thanks.

Hey ck, I think all the latest stuff is in the beta which should be available in the 2nd post no? Also the data pack was split a few days/weeks ago, I'd install scr with the new data pack  nd then install pregancy with it's new data pack and go from there.

Oh and looking forward to the new update halstrom, If it fixes the female raiders acting like ostriches problem that would be awesome possum. I also get the issue occasionally with other females like ncr soldiers or mercenaries, but it's not all the time and sometimes they recover their programming and sometimes not. 

Hal, I ran into a few issues when I was installing this. I installed Pregnancy first, and then tried to install SCR, but this SCR is dated 20130127.1 which is well before Pregnancy, and yet it asked me to overwrite a bunch of stuff. So what do I do - keep the original Pregnancy files, or let SCR overwrite them? Examples include bighorner penis, larvae death.kf, left and a bunch of other stuff.

Thanks.

The Datapacks are often older because they are only meshes and don't get changed very often, just install the latest version of them, I can't check their version anyway as they have no esp. I split them to reduce the download for people not using Pregnancy.

Hey ck, I think all the latest stuff is in the beta which should be available in the 2nd post no? Also the data pack was split a few days/weeks ago, I'd install scr with the new data pack  nd then install pregancy with it's new data pack and go from there.

Oh and looking forward to the new update halstrom, If it fixes the female raiders acting like ostriches problem that would be awesome possum. I also get the issue occasionally with other females like ncr soldiers or mercenaries, but it's not all the time and sometimes they recover their programming and sometimes not. 

I wasn't aware of an ostrich problem. Is this an animation or AI problem that happens after sex or birthing or wearing pregnancy outfits?

I'm still working on the next update, I doubt it will fix that, it's turning out to be a rewrite of the Sex smell effects/faction system and also diseases moved to tokens too, so NPC's with diseases don't lose them when the player leaves the cell or fast travel/wait etc. I'm also making all the tokens armor so they can be invisible. And trying to tie Cum into the Sexout Lust system. I've splt some scripts that got too big, and also added more frequency delays into some of them to reduce lag/stuttering, I'm still reviewing coding, haven't even tested it inworld yet. One change later will be Pregnancy will be able to reduce a few scripts on actors by using the cum events in SCR instead of duplicating it's own. For now I'm leaving it so the SCR update will stay compatible with current Pregnancy till it's stable.

By ostrich problem I meant the issue where hostile females occasionally lose their attack ai and just stand looking at you while yelling their combat taunts or  sometimes run away even if they have taken no damage at all. In the tech support thread I opened you mentioned it might be related to some issues with the sex smell and cum faction/buff system.

By ostrich problem I meant the issue where hostile females occasionally lose their attack ai and just stand looking at you while yelling their combat taunts or  sometimes run away even if they have taken no damage at all. In the tech support thread I opened you mentioned it might be related to some issues with the sex smell and cum faction/buff system.

Ah yes, but the faction stuff only has ever related related to creature species, it's too complex to do it for human factions, there are too many. Not sure I do anything to effect vanilla Raiders.

Hmm right now cum buff duration can be set to 0, but I can't find any way to get sex smell duration slider lower than 5. There used to be a toggle to turn off sex smells completely in previous scr versions. If there is a way to disable it completely I could try that out and see if it reverts them back to normal behaviour.

Hmm right now cum buff duration can be set to 0, but I can't find any way to get sex smell duration slider lower than 5. There used to be a toggle to turn off sex smells completely in previous scr versions. If there is a way to disable it completely I could try that out and see if it reverts them back to normal behaviour.

Hmm I must have forgot to set the slider minimum to 0, because setting it to 0 is supposed to turn it off. I'll see if I get time to do a fix, it's in the SexoutSCRS9MCMScript script if you have GECK & feel adventurous.

SetUIFloat "StartMenu/MCM/_Value" SexoutSQVAR.iSexSmellDurationPercAdj
					SetUIFloat "StartMenu/MCM/_ValueDecimal" 0
					SetUIFloat "StartMenu/MCM/_ValueIncrement" 5
					SetUIFloat "StartMenu/MCM/_ValueMax" 1000
					SetUIFloat "StartMenu/MCM/_ValueMin" 5
					SetUIString "StartMenu/MCM/*:2/_suffixText" " Percent"
					SetUIString "StartMenu/MCM/*:2/_title" "Cum Faction Smell Adjust"

You need to find the above bit about 2/3 down the script and change ValueMin from 5 to 0. It may not be exactly the same as that block as my version I am working on is ahead of that version, but it will be close. I've fixed that in the version I'm working on now too.

Vault-Tech APFI Skinsuit - requires the SexoutCommonResources-VegasChokers.bsa?  I didnt like the fact that when ever my toon is naked or wearing a dress with neck exposed she has this choker on.  It hides any necklaces she is wearing.  So I removed the choker.bsa and when I logged back on my toon has a big red !.  Proceeded to take off all my equipment and it ended up being the APFI suit that is causing the problem.

Any chance you can make the choker invis?  Or make the APFI not require the Choker texture?  I thought the VegasChokers were made to hide the neckseams for the various bodytypes.

Vault-Tech APFI Skinsuit - requires the SexoutCommonResources-VegasChokers.bsa?  I didnt like the fact that when ever my toon is naked or wearing a dress with neck exposed she has this choker on.  It hides any necklaces she is wearing.  So I removed the choker.bsa and when I logged back on my toon has a big red !.  Proceeded to take off all my equipment and it ended up being the APFI suit that is causing the problem.

Any chance you can make the choker invis?  Or make the APFI not require the Choker texture?  I thought the VegasChokers were made to hide the neckseams for the various bodytypes.

Sorry but if you read Piers Anthony an APFI suit looks like a choker, maybe change your necklaces to the necklace slot might work. Or edit the choker with your own esp patch to a wrist watch or something, but the APFI suit only works for protection  scripts if it is worn in the choker slot.

I need to download the GSBModders BDSM stuff,and the only link to it seems to be on mediafire.
But it looks like all mediafire links is currently down. So i wonder is there any other place where
i can get it ?    

Not currently, have you left a message on his thread to let him know of the issue, if he's non responsive, I'll look into splitting it up and uploading it here myself soon, but my upload speed is screwed. This missing "downloads stored on other sites" stuff is really getting annoying. I'm rapidly losing interest on anything that isn't stored here or on Nexus.

I have a copy of AR_4_SCR_2012.07.25 (Toys by Spectrum Warrior) and GSBModders BDSM Stuff I can upload it but the AR_4 file is just over 49M.  The GSB is only 17.3M.

I noticed the Toys getting a new thread but the content has been parred down drastically.  Guess it's old material not used anymore?

I have a copy of AR_4_SCR_2012.07.25 (Toys by Spectrum Warrior) and GSBModders BDSM Stuff I can upload it but the AR_4 file is just over 49M.  The GSB is only 17.3M.

I noticed the Toys getting a new thread but the content has been parred down drastically.  Guess it's old material not used anymore?

No, I thought I had all the toys, my first download was an old file, I pulled it out of my NV folders and there was a lot more, I assume it's the most up to date file.

I thought GSB had his stuff uploaded ok, not sure I have a copy of it.

Please upload "GSBModders BDSM Stuff" - mediafire link is dead ( And they probably just deleting all "adult" (?!) content.

Done :)

Find all the mediafire files banned from GSB & Spectrum Warrior here, hopefully I got them right and have them all. I've also updated the links in the SCR post.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/82-gsbs-bdsm-files/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/81-spectrumstoypack/

In script SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseLarge, SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseMedium, SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseSmall:

if iRunOnce == 0 && SexoutSQVAR.iDrugDuration

iRunOnce is without function.

Perhabs this way?:

Begin ScriptEffectStart

if iRunOnce == 0   

if SexoutSQVAR.iDrugDuration

Set rSelf to GetSelf
          Set iDrugA to 10
          Set iDrugB to 0     ; whats this?

endif
    set iRunOnce to 1
    RemoveMe
endif

In script SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseLarge, SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseMedium, SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseSmall:

if iRunOnce == 0 && SexoutSQVAR.iDrugDuration

iRunOnce is without function.

Perhabs this way?:

Begin ScriptEffectStart

if iRunOnce == 0   

if SexoutSQVAR.iDrugDuration

Set rSelf to GetSelf

Set iDrugA to 10

Set iDrugB to 0     ; whats this?

endif

set iRunOnce to 1

RemoveMe

endif

Thanks, for this ghost, but I've just completely rewritten the drug scripts for the next release, the DrugB allows us to make cocktails later mixes of LustX/Alcohol etc :)

Well i have a problem it's probably just a really stupid problem but anyways, I can't for the life of me figure out where to put the .esm file, sorry if this is an annoyance for anyone but i hope someone helps me even if it's a stupid question.

it should go in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data

You should install FOMM first and use it to install mods where possible, not NMM. You will also need FOMM to correct your load order too using the BOSS sort option, don't install 50 mods at once before getting a couple of basic / core modes working first or you will have no idea what is causing what to crash your game, it's very easy to install conflicting mods or install mods incorrectly, read the instructions carefully, 99% of the issues here are caused by not installing everything required.

Hey Hal

I was wondering if there's a way for me to temporarily stop any & all clothing swapping (preg & damaged) during a scene where I'm doing something similar myself? The idea is to switch a regular with a torn vault suit right before a rape. My own works at first, but then one of your scripts kicks in during the tfc & doesn't seem to get a chance to finish before NG does its thing, & I end up with an invisible body about half the time. This was probably somewhat foreseeable, I know - still, I'd like to get it right. :)

Hey Hal

I was wondering if there's a way for me to temporarily stop any & all clothing swapping (preg & damaged) during a scene where I'm doing something similar myself? The idea is to switch a regular with a torn vault suit right before a rape. My own works at first, but then one of your scripts kicks in during the tfc & doesn't seem to get a chance to finish before NG does its thing, & I end up with an invisible body about half the time. This was probably somewhat foreseeable, I know - still, I'd like to get it right. :)

Hmm, I haven't allowed an off option, but you should be able to make SCR swap the vault suit to it's torn version just by reducing the suits health to less then 50. Currently damaged clothing swapping only works on the Player or Cass, Veronica, Willow etc

The only thing you might be able to do otherwise is add a "00SexoutActor" I pause my scripts if one of those is present. If neither works for you I can add a "PauseSwapping" token into SCR that you could add & remove and have SCR & Pregnancy check for it before swapping.

Oh, hang on, I forgot about SetEquippedCurrentHealth. I'll see if I can combine that with a spell script delaying the NG call a second or two, & hope that circumvents the problem. My mistake was probably trying to do it all from the dialog result scripts too.