You are correct in that there is no animation 43 in the LAPF.  You must be using a mod that is has not been updated to work with the LAPF.  And no, I don't know what it is. 

You have several choices.  Make a copy of one of the existing animation sets and rename it to 43 (don't forget the ini file as well).  You can also find and delete said old mod.  Lastly, you can go to the daedra sutra and find an animation from there to drop in to make the error go away.  Daedra Sutra:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

You are correct in that there is no animation 43 in the LAPF.  You must be using a mod that is has not been updated to work with the LAPF.  And no, I don't know what it is. 

You have several choices.  Make a copy of one of the existing animation sets and rename it to 43 (don't forget the ini file as well).  You can also find and delete said old mod.  Lastly, you can go to the daedra sutra and find an animation from there to drop in to make the error go away.  Daedra Sutra:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

Thanks for the help.

You can fill the free numbers

LAPF has  about 160 numbers of the 200 possible human-human  animation numbers.

You can fill the numbers with copies (LAPF) or Daedra Sutra

read https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

scroll down to "problems during gameplay"  and see "missing animations"

in the spoiler  is a file to fill the free numbers:   ExtraAPAnimations.7z

------------------------

And  you can use my No-MBP BravilUnderGround version if you have problems with the MBP races.

4 hours ago, gregathit said:

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

You can fill the free numbers

LAPF has  about 160 numbers of the 200 possible human-human  animation numbers.

You can fill the numbers with copies (LAPF) or Daedra Sutra

read https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

scroll down to "problems during gameplay"  and see "missing animations"

in the spoiler  is a file to fill the free numbers:   ExtraAPAnimations.7z

------------------------

And  you can use my No-MBP BravilUnderGround version if you have problems with the MBP races.

Thank you both for the help the game seems to be running better now sorry if i was being a idiot this is the first time i have tried to install mods like this on oblivion and it is not like it is for skyrim or fallout 4.

Oblivion is very load order sensitive. 

Skyrim and FO4 are not so much.

We do appreciate it when you read the pinned threads.  They answer almost all the questions that you could have.  If you run up against something that really stumps you, holler and we will try to help.

• 2 months later...

Just to let everyone know, after mod testing and debugging. I thought I would warn everyone, that for some reasson having Symphony of Violence and Bravil Underground loaded at the same time will cuase you to CTD upon entering the Inn in Bravil. Why? I have no clue, but I have tested it over and over and seems to always cause a crash on the loadscreen.

Bravil underground adds in the "Silver Home on the water" tavern two NPCs and a trapdoor,  that should not conflict with other mods.

Only if the other mod replace the "Silver Home on the water" cell.

Have you tested the game without  "Symphony of Violence" , only with bravil underground ?

As gregathit said before, a crash is usually caused by missing MBP data.  If you have less than 10 MBP esp you are most likely missing some files.

You can use my No-MBP-BravilUnderground version.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, coronablast said:

Will your version be updated to include non-machine translation as well, or is your version final?

Fejenna's version was based on my translation and I did not use machine translation.  What is it that you think was machine translated?

One possible mis-translation.  A very minor one of course.   "Do you have another job for me?"  probably should have been "Do you have any job for me?"  If he had no prior job, how could he be given another, right?

I played it enough to say... that is probably the ONLY translation issue when it comes to the player asking for a job. That and a couple of name issues covered in my guidebook.  Keeley for example.

Do I even want to know how long it took????  :no_mouth:

Meh, my only other gripe are the vampire guards not being 'vampire' so much.  No vampire eyes, and they used Carriers for Asan and Petra (not that they aren't both hot.  :love:  I wouldn't mind double hickeys from them. ). But that's not a translation error in any, but the original designer's choice. Cest la vie.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/12/2012 at 4:41 PM, Kamen Rider Kuuga said:

?! HOLY SHIT! I GOT THE QUEST WITH ARDALINE TO UPDATE! I ACTUALLY DID IT! HAPPY DAY AND ALL THAT!

Already this version is so much better than the old one, some missing text strings and typos be damned!

Speaking of that, during the Man Eater quest, when I drank the Golden Mead, I got gibberish on the top left hand of the screen. I guess it was telling me I felt sleep or some such, given the nature of the quest and what happens after drinking it.

But still, that was an excellent Silence of the Lambs reference.

Some other issues;

When finishing the Man Eater quest, the Torture Agent says that you'll get a house in town. However, you get a house in town for doing the quest Wait in the Chest for Alexi. Is this a mistake, or is this a second means to get a house? Also, when getting the quest By Azura, the Torture Agent instantly tells you that you should dispose of them, not telling you WHO they are. I'm pretty sure in the previous version he did.

Minor nitpick; in the body of the By Azura quest, it says "I have been asked to get rid of two vampire hunters WHO IS hanging around Bravil."

I wonder what he did..

Dunno.  the post was made two years before the latest version was released. ;)   And apart from the 'You have ANOTHER job for me' topic that shoulda been 'You have ANY job for me', my only gripes were when an award was being offered and another given instead. 

5 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Hey, wanna have some BRAVIL Underground fun?  What if.... after claiming the house... you can buy a better furniture set from Alexei?  Ya know, sorta like how you buy furnishings for the other houses... including better lighting.

My main issue with these mod is the dialogue checks for training seem like the only thing ruining the experience. 

For one,  it's check for the token in dialog, that means the PC is broken and is added to the npc/PC character the. Dialog topics suppose to pop up to reflect these so you and advance the quest, first one being adaline. Token enslaved and flag token from pk, I assume they get added via script during  training and sex. 

7 hours ago, sunhawken said:

I assume they get added via script during  training and sex. 

Yes.   And said tokens are from LoversSlaveTrader, which makes sense since the two were originally part of one single mod.  The only token added via sex is the elusive Slave Token from Lovers with PK itself. 

Now a slave already has the LST Enslavement flag, this forced upon it with the Enslavement spell (or other means through other related mods).

And when you "Train" a slave, the slave acquires either an LST Human Count token or LST Creature Count token (depending on how it was trained).  And then there is the chance the slave is broken... defaulted to a mere 3% chance.  Yeah, it's not gonna be easy to break a slave unless you either increase your skills  and/or update the chance of slave breaking (both options in the INI file).

EVERY slave breaking quest will require you to actually 'break' a slave, and Ardaline is no different.  However, Ardaline doesn't require anything special.  Others require you to not only break them, but train them  (X) times with humans and/or creatures.  A particular Dunmeri Nobel needs to be trained with creatures and receive 20 LST Creature Tokens before her dialog and demeanor changes.

But what do you expect when the basic premise of the player's occupation is the subjugation and training of slaves?  It wasn't to be a cakewalk, right?

3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Yes.   And said tokens are from LoversSlaveTrader, which makes sense since the two were originally part of one single mod.  The only token added via sex is the elusive Slave Token from Lovers with PK itself. 

Now a slave already has the LST Enslavement flag, this forced upon it with the Enslavement spell (or other means through other related mods).

And when you "Train" a slave, the slave acquires either an LST Human Count token or LST Creature Count token (depending on how it was trained).  And then there is the chance the slave is broken... defaulted to a mere 3% chance.  Yeah, it's not gonna be easy to break a slave unless you either increase your skills  and/or update the chance of slave breaking (both options in the INI file).

EVERY slave breaking quest will require you to actually 'break' a slave, and Ardaline is no different.  However, Ardaline doesn't require anything special.  Others require you to not only break them, but train them  (X) times with humans and/or creatures.  A particular Dunmeri Nobel needs to be trained with creatures and receive 20 LST Creature Tokens before her dialog and demeanor changes.

But what do you expect when the basic premise of the player's occupation is the subjugation and training of slaves?  It wasn't to be a cakewalk, right?

But, is "Break" the same as Broken???? And is there a alternate fix to unsure less bugs.

But, is "Break" the same as Broken????

To break a slave is to make the slave 100% subservient. And when you break a slave and make it completely "broken", LoversSlaveTrader adds the Lovers with PK Slave Token.  When you do so, the slave's greetings will obviously change as the greetings in BravilUnderground (and LST itself) check for the Slave Token's existence in the slave's inventory.

And is there a alternate fix to unsure less bugs.

And if you are having difficulty in breaking a slave, it is not a bug but a challenge built into LoversSlaveTrader itself and by design.  It should not be easy to break a slave, otherwise there would be no point in it being a challenge.  If you wish to ease up on the difficulty, merely edit LST 's ini file and raise the percent chance of breaking a slave to something easier.

Edited by LongDukDong
8 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

To break a slave is to make the slave 100% subservient. And when you break a slave and make it completely "broken", LoversSlaveTrader adds the Lovers with PK Slave Token.  When you do so, the slave's greetings will obviously change as the greetings in BravilUnderground (and LST itself) check for the Slave Token's existence in the slave's inventory.

And if you are having difficulty in breaking a slave, it is not a bug but a challenge built into LoversSlaveTrader itself and by design.  It should not be easy to break a slave, otherwise there would be no point in it being a challenge.  If you wish to ease up on the difficulty, merely edit LST 's ini file and raise the percent chance of breaking a slave to something easier.

I most be having a bug , I already tried that and, the game said she was "Broken", unless I keep training her after that.