MBP is tricky and must be done exactly right.  If you are missing textures, you haven't install all the parts correctly (hence the crashes).  Both the versions and parts install along with the order you install them is critical.  If you do all the work that it takes, then end result is really good.  Much better than vanilla, which is what fejeena's version is.  It is all up to personal preference.

13 hours ago, lordcayleth said:

Anyway, I realized when you said it that I had the wrong version. Fejeena's is always better.

Differences between Fejeena's version and this version is the MBP requirement.  He changed the actors from their original MBP design to Vanilla Race counterparts and remove the MBP dependency.  Other than that, there is no difference between the two.   Oh, and recall that this is the original version... apart from painstaking translation.

I'm going to assume your basic load order is correct with:
Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreatures.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

... in that order (Fejeena's signature having a more complete version)

• 2 weeks later...

Lemme guess.  You're 'WAITING', aren't you? 

Don't bother waiting.  The  time lapse for training doesn't get adjusted based on you're going to the Shack and sleeping for 12 hours or so.

Well,,, you could go to the shack....    :wacko:  and without pausing the game, personally get up from your PC and make a sandwich for lunch...  Chow down!  Mebby when you're done , Ptraci will be nearly done.

Why?  Because training is a SEX action.   I mean, if you have two characters having sex, hit WAIT for 5 hours while they're doing it.   At the end of the WAIT, they're still doing it.

Activity, eh?   Yep.  I'm guessing that your slave is currently being screwed into submission.

REASON: .... as to why Ptraci  works this way....

Not every NPC trains or breaks the same.  Some may resist more than others, so their training results vary.  If you paid for five hours of training, a weaker NPC would be broken while a stubborn slave wouldn't.  Yes, creature training follows this methodology too... though without an actual creature (Does Ptrraci go beastmode? Rawr!!!).

It "MIGHT" have been set up to just be finished based on 'Hours Passed' after the deal was made, but that would require that data regarding both slave and trainer be recalculated and randomized over and over per hour.  But it wasn't.

• 2 months later...

theis place? / Their place?  (typo?).   Please define.

If you mean, how do you enter the Underground itself, you need a key.  Once you read the handbill, talk to Gilgondoran of 'Silverhome on the Water', and he will give you a key to the trap door behind his bar.

If you mean Tlass and John's place, There are two big double-doors guarded by Khajiits in the main area.  Once open, the Arena is on the left, and John and Tlass's place is on the right.

For further ideas and hints, you might want to check out my guidebooks.  The Prima Series 1 Set includes "Guide to the Underground". ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Excuse me, i just completed the quest for this mod, but upon looking on UI mod that reveal next title, i saw Molag Bal title after Little Caesar. also Finger of Mountain title after Golden finger

is there any more quest for requiring those title? or i just missed/wrong choosing quest path?

5 hours ago, valvadi said:

upon looking on UI mod that reveal next title, i saw Molag Bal title after Little Caesar. also Finger of Mountain title after Golden finger

If you happen to look at the xLSTMq18MolagBal / Molag Bal NPC, you will see that his rank within the Raider faction is the Molag Bal rank.  Obviously the highest rank was attributed to the Daedric Prince of Domination.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Perhaps the author of the mod planned more and therefore added the higher ranks

Quite likely.  The system does increase ranks for all NPCs and Creatures with sex. But sex does not increase the rank for the Player.  Doing so would let the player achieve ranks too easily.  So the rank must be an award give in a quest or by some NPC, and not by training slaves.

For those unaware, Vicn created this initially as part of LoversSlaveTrader.  It was on Valentines Day 2012 when he decided that BravilUnderground should be its own separate work, dependent upon LST of course.  That's why they mesh so well.

Maybe you add a rank system.

Think the Slave Trader Faction we can ignore. The higher ranks you can only have when you are a leader of the Traders  ( so  there have to be a quest. And there is no Trader guild , only a trainer guild )

But the Trainer ranks:

We need a count token for every broken slave ( only broken by the player! Not trained by other trainers or slaves )

When the player gets the highest rank available so far ( Gold Fingers )  a script should check  his broken slaves  and save that number.

And  next rank the player gets for +25  or +50 or +100  new broken slaves.  This way you can not get the next rank right after leveling up or 2-3 broken slaves later.

( the number of needed broken slaves can be set in the ini )

The same with the next ranks.  Maybe more  broken slaves.

+30  for Fingers of Mountain

+60 after Fingers of Mountain for Daedric Fingers  ( So +90 broken slaves after Gold Fingers )

and +120  broken slaves after Daedric Fingers to get rank Fingers Big-Bang  ( +210 broken slaves after Gold Fingers )

And 3 numbers can set in the ini ( like the ranks in Lovers Hookers )

I am the ruler of this town now.  I will need a good deal of luck to keep these rascals in line ...

29 minutes ago, valvadi said:

I do hope someday, someone will care to expand the story

Could be entertaining to see how one would go beyond this arc.

That would be nice, but for that, is it possible to crank the number of slaves packed? 9 seems too little for 200 NPC addition from F2ch Lives which i like a lot (combine with unreasonable clothing overhaul and you got slave livestock roaming around cyrodiil).

Maybe add that slave carrying amount in line with rank progression.

9 is the max you can use in a one page menu.

For more than 9  "click-able options "you have to add more menu pages like in the Slaver's Ledger Book.

So it is possible.

Most of my slaves are in my houses.  Max 2 o3 follow me.  And the pack spell I only use when the landscape is too dangerous for slaves ( In Oblivion plains, the slaves often fall into the lava )     or  a quest teleport the player to a new location and the slaves would not be able to follow.

More than nine within the Pack Slaves spell?  Someone is doing severe Troop Transport operations. :D   Oh, and Pack Slaves is actually part of LoversSlaveTrader.  The book within BravilUnderground merely teaches it.  Yes, it could be increased... but Vicn knew that since he crafted the Ledger too.  There must have been a reason he limited the Packing option to just the nine slaves. 

Slaves walk based upon their speed.  Some move faster than others.  Hah.... be aware that Hiyoko Slaves travel pretty slow as based on their height/age.  And Scalons move pretty rapidly, faster than most NPCs.  A rank based caterpillar mode would be complex indeed.

Higher ranks are not really needed ( and it is also a LST thing, not BravilUnderground )

The rank is in the "break slave chance calcutation" .  But if some want a better beak chance he only have to change it in the ini.

So all you will get is a new Trainer rank name.  ( and you can level up with the console if you want the new rank names  :classic_wink:  )

I don't know if it's worth the effort.  I think you have enough to do.

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

The rank is in the "break slave chance calcutation" .  But if some want a better beak chance he only have to change it in the ini.

Ah, but the system does not work for the player.  Once it detects that the subject gaining points is the player, it exits.  Thus, it does not calculate rank by points for the player.  It is a non-Player feature alone. Ranks for the Player within the Slave Trainer guild must be attained by other means.

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

Higher ranks are not really needed

Er, your personal system for the training bonus uses it. ;) That and infamy...   But that too is LST.

Yes the system is only for the NPCs

5 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Er, your personal system for the training bonus uses it. ;) That and infamy...   But that too is LST.

Yes, but I said  "   But if some want a better beak chance he only have to change it in the ini.  "

So why change and add things if a quick ini change doos the same. ( except that you don't get the new rank names )

But it's your time and work....

• 1 month later...

Hello can someone please help me i don't know if it is this mod or not but everytime i enter brevil the game crashes i am also not sure if i have installed mbp correctly so if someone could give me a guide on how to install mbp that would be great here is my load order. i use loot to sort my load order also i use MO2 if that helps.

Spoiler

0  0     Oblivion.esm
  1  1     Lovers with PK.esm
  2  2     LoversCreature.esm
  3  3     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
  4  4     TamagoClub.esm
  5  5     HiyokoClub.esm
  6  6     x117race.esm
  7  7     DLCShiveringIsles.esp
  8  8     DLCHorseArmor.esp
  9  9     DLCOrrery.esp
 10  a     DLCVileLair.esp
 11  b     DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
 12  c     DLCSpellTomes.esp
 13  d     DLCThievesDen.esp
 14  e     DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
 15  f     DLCFrostcrag.esp
 16 10     Knights.esp
 17 11     HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp
 18 12     TamagoGuide.esp
 19 13     Better Vampirism by Sordahon.esp
 20 14     AAbuiesdaqun.esp
 21 15     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
 22 16     MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
 23 17     Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
 24 18     DarkBloodline.esp
 25 19     Emporium.esp
 26 1a     Alir'sArmor.esp
 27 1b     HentaiSeraphimArmour.esp
 28 1c     EY_Vampirehunter.esp
 29 1d     Queensarmory.esp
 30 1e     Underworld Armor.esp
 31 1f     YJsDaedricArtifacts.esp
 32 20     Lovers with PK.esp
 33 21     LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 34 22     LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
 35 23     LoversCreature.esp
 36 24     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
 37 25     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
 38 26     Oblivion Character Overhaul Hair Edition.esp
 39 27     DarkBloodlinesFix.esp
 40 28     LoversBitch.esp
 41 29     LoversGGBlackmail.esp
 42 2a     LoversHorseRider2.esp
 43 2b     LoversImmoralSisters.esp
 44 2c     LoversProstitute NoMBP.esp
 45 2d     LoversProstituteDVV.esp
 46 2e     LoversProstituteFeej.esp
 47 2f     Plunder.esp
 48 30     LoversCrowningIsle.esp
 49 31     DarkIllusionArmor.esp
 50 32     TagsYinYang.esp
 51 33     LoversKinkyStalker.esp
 52 34     LoversSlaveTrader.esp
 53 35     LSTBravilUnderground.esp
 54 36     LSTaddonoutH.esp
 55 37     CB Rogue Armor.esp
 56 38     GoddessArmor_Exnem.esp
 57 39     DianoArmor2.esp
 58 3a     EY_AoD.esp
 59 3b     Gloria Armor.esp
 60 3c     R18PN - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
 61 3d     LoversMB2.esp
 62 3e     FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp
 63 3f     FuroTrapModBasic.esp
 64 40     FuroTrapModEstrus.esp
 65 41     FuroTrapModHazards.esp
 66 42     FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp
 67 43     FuroTrapModSandbox.esp
 68 44     LoversRaperS.esp
 69 45     LST Encounters.esp
 70 46     LoversRapeSlave.esp
 71 47     Chocolate Elves.esp
 72 48     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
 73 49     Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
 74 4a     BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
 75 4b     HiyokoGenerator.esp
 76 4c     HiyokoGenetics.esp
 77 4d     LoversTamagoClub.esp
 78 4e     LoversSexSense.esp
 79 4f     LoversPrimaBooks1.esp
 80 50     LoversPrimaBooks2.esp

Edit: Also i am getting this error in game and i am not sure what it means.

1425826655_OblivionError.PNG.3e05d04ace31ae503350c248fae6dbc5.PNG

Edit 2: i am also crashing when i enter the tavern in anvil called The Count's Arms.

4 hours ago, johnathon648 said:

Hello can someone please help me i don't know if it is this mod or not but everytime i enter brevil the game crashes i am also not sure if i have installed mbp correctly so if someone could give me a guide on how to install mbp that would be great here is my load order. i use loot to sort my load order also i use MO2 if that helps.

The guide for installing MBP is here:   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/833-install-beautiful-people-a-guide-to-setting-up-beautiful-people-modular-bp/

STOP USING LOOT.  That is for skyrim or later beth games.  It can't do oblivion worth a shit.  Your load order is proof of that.  Use BOSS and then hand sort your lovers mods to match the recommended load order in the spoiler here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Edit: Also i am getting this error in game and i am not sure what it means.

You are getting that error because you have not properly installed the LAPF.  I don't use MO2 so you'll need to go ask those folks how you install things with it.

Edit 2: i am also crashing when i enter the tavern in anvil called The Count's Arms.

Yep.  You will continue to crash until you install MBP correctly.  MBP is listed in the OP as a REQUIREMENT.  That means you MUST have it.  I can't spell it out any clearer.  Sorry if it seems I'm being rude, but there are 60+ pages that detail all this stuff out and it gets irritating when folks ask the same questions over and over.

You are getting that error because you have not properly installed the LAPF.  I don't use MO2 so you'll need to go ask those folks how you install things with it.

ok so i have just reinstalled lapf and it still gives the error and i have checked the files inc;luding the zip file i downloaded from lapf fourm it is missing the 43 file so unless it is in a diffrent folder then it should be i think 43 is not included in the zip for some reason.