[AAF] Tattoo After Rape (1/18/2020)

On 3/27/2024 at 8:29 PM, angrykiwi said:

Wonder if there is a way to troubleshoot as i am unable to get it to work, body tats do work but i cannot get any face tats to activate. I did install everything required and got my setup up to date (sft on nexus has updated version). I do see the face tattoo % in MCM but dragging slider has no effect on what is applied.

EDIT: got it working, the issue is in the file structure, and because of it .pex file is not getting overwritten. Current path is:
Scripts\TatsAfterRape_Main.pex
But it must be set as:
Scripts\TatsAfterRape\TatsAfterRape_Main.pex

Uploaded the fixed ver, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, If I choose the classic option for tats after rape on captive tattoos install will it still include the bbc tattoos? and if i choose the bbc tattoos is it only bbc tattoos? basically is it possible to have both classic and bbc tattoo options and how

On 4/21/2024 at 1:18 PM, azaria777 said:

Hello, If I choose the classic option for tats after rape on captive tattoos install will it still include the bbc tattoos? and if i choose the bbc tattoos is it only bbc tattoos? basically is it possible to have both classic and bbc tattoo options and how

can anyone pls answer?