SOS - No Futanari Schlong - Addon

SOS - No Futanari Schlong - Addon

View File

This is an empty (non-existent) futanari schlong addon for Schlongs of Skyrim.

You may ask yourself what you would need this for ... girls don´t have schlongs anyway, right?

Well, the futanari fans will know the problem:

Once you add futanari schlongs (schlong addons for females), they will automatically be selected for all female NPCs.

Yes, you can restrict the races. And you can set the probability for a particular schlong type. However, the probability chance will select between the schlongs which are available. So if you install two female schlongs, the chances will be distributed between these two. And if you install only one for females, then there is only one to select from, hence all females will get it, no matter what percentage you define. There is no possibility in SoS to define a "chance of none".

This addon changes that by simply adding a futanari schlong which has no mesh and no textures. It´s simply not there, and you will see the vanilla female. You can now distribute the chances of the futanari schlongs you have installed and this new one, and get a mixture of futanari- and non-futanari-females exactly to your liking. And of course, you can remove a futanari schlong from any NPC manually by giving them this one.

After installing this schlong, SoS will identify it and add it to your list of available schlongs.

Don´t forget to then set the distribution percentages in SoS.

However, it will not have effect on any of the NPCs you have already met - as those are already set.

If you want to redistribute all female schlongs, you will have to click on "remove schlong" for each of the female schlong types. This will remove all of them and give them new ones according to your new percentage chances.

Enjoy.

PS: No idea if this also works for LE, you´ll have to test it.

PPS: It was pointed to out to me that one empty schlong just like this, already exited!

So please, if you want to support the one who was first, please check out this one and support the author:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1699-sos-female-schlongifier-no-schlong-addon/

Indeed, just checked what it does. It´s exactly the same. Could have saved me quite some work. ?

I don´t often look into the non-Sexlab category, and non-SE mods I ignore anyway to be safe. But this one I never came across. Oh well.

1 hour ago, Husky1o1 said:

Indeed, just checked what it does. It´s exactly the same. Could have saved me quite some work. ?

I don´t often look into the non-Sexlab category, and non-SE mods I ignore anyway to be safe. But this one I never came across. Oh well.

Well... I imagine your version has a proper SSE header, so there's that.  And clearly, you had a good idea.

13 minutes ago, snarfies said:

Well... I imagine your version has a proper SSE header, so there's that.  And clearly, you had a good idea.

Not to steal anyone's thunder, especially since it's nice to see people still making things for Skyrim, but the original schlongifier works fine in SE without the v44 header...as do all the rest.

I've been using SOS Pubic Hairs for Females instead of the Female Schlongifier.  Not sure if yours or Erundil's Schlongifier provides a futa/schlong-related feature the pube version lacks.  Nothing preventing the use of both (yours or Erundil's version).

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I've been using SOS Pubic Hairs for Females instead of the Female Schlongifier.  Not sure if yours or Erundil's Schlongifier provides a futa/schlong-related feature the pube version lacks.  Nothing preventing the use of both (yours or Erundil's version).

I don´t know how SOS PH does it. If it uses the same technique as SoS uses for the male schlongs (I assume it would) than yes, the "empty schlong method" would work there, too. However, I wouldn´t know why you´d need and empty schlong;  as far as I can tell from the description, there is a "shaved" (i.,e. "non") option in SOS PH there available anyway, no? And that´s also what you would get with the empty schlong, the body as fresh and clean as it comes out of BodySlide, without any addons. It probably works also in exactly the same way.

8 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Not to steal anyone's thunder, especially since it's nice to see people still making things for Skyrim, but the original schlongifier works fine in SE without the v44 header...as do all the rest.

The header itsself is irrelevant, that´s true. An LE mod could still fail in SE for other reasons, so it´s always better to test or ask.

There is propably a lot out that in the LE area which would work ... if only we knew or the authors would port/duplicate/mirror it.

I added a note now to the file description, pointing out the that there is a older version already doing the same. I still think it may be helpful to find it here in the SexLab SE category and also to have the "Futanari" keyword associated. Which is why I never found the other one ?

Hello everyone, this is the creator of

Yes, this mod does the same thing as mine, BUT IT'S MEANT FOR SSE.

So basically, it's probably best to use mine for old Skyrim (since it's been tested for years by many players) and go with this one here for SSE.

Vast majority of my mods will never be converted to SSE, not by me at least. So I endorse porting my mod ideas to SSE, either as a conversion of my mod files, or by recreating the same idea from scratch.

Especially since the author of this mod have never seen mine, hats of to him for figuring out that such a mod is even possible.

8 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

The header itsself is irrelevant, that´s true. An LE mod could still fail in SE for other reasons, so it´s always better to test or ask.

There is propably a lot out that in the LE area which would work ... if only we knew or the authors would port/duplicate/mirror it.

I added a note now to the file description, pointing out the that there is a older version already doing the same. I still think it may be helpful to find it here in the SexLab SE category and also to have the "Futanari" keyword associated. Which is why I never found the other one ?

You're golden now with Erundil's endorsement. So all good.

The only thing I don't care for with the pube versions is that the hair has 3D depth.  If you have outfits marked as SOS revealing that also include non-slot 52 panty/crotch covering items, the pubes clip through and tend mess up the aesthetic.  Other than that, I think pubes should be something handled by Slavetats or Racemenu via overlays.  I know the overlays exist in that regard, but there isn't some convenient mechanic curating the distribution like SOS does and I'm not yet modder enough to create it myself.

47 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

You're golden now with Erundil's endorsement. So all good.

The only thing I don't care for with the pube versions is that the hair has 3D depth.  If you have outfits marked as SOS revealing that also include non-slot 52 panty/crotch covering items, the pubes clip through and tend mess up the aesthetic.  Other than that, I think pubes should be something handled by Slavetats or Racemenu via overlays.  I know the overlays exist in that regard, but there isn't some convenient mechanic curating the distribution like SOS does and I'm not yet modder enough to create it myself.

Yes, I also sent him a mail as soon as I found out. ?

As far as non-slot 52 parts go; that´s always be a problem. BodySlide would need to know what you have or may have in slot 52 and use this for building the outfits so they fit on top depending whether there is nothing, some hair or a size xxl schlong. So if clothing pieces don´t use 52, you´re out of luck.

37 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

Yes, I also sent him a mail as soon as I found out. ?

As far as non-slot 52 parts go; that´s always be a problem. BodySlide would need to know what you have or may have in slot 52 and use this for building the outfits so they fit on top depending whether there is nothing, some hair or a size xxl schlong. So if clothing pieces don´t use 52, you´re out of luck.

It's not a bodyslide issue, really.  I mean, the mesh has the slot type(s) defined in the Partition info, so you can change the slots used via Outfit Studio (change also needs to be reflected in the ARMOR/ARMOR Addon in the plugin file), but the game logic and SOS are what make the decisions on equip/display.

Slot 32 (torso) normally covers slot 52 (crotch), so the vanilla game without SOS forces all slot 52 to be unequipped when equipping slot 32 items.  SOS uses the SOS_Revealing keyword programmatically (on the slot 32 item) to leave slot 52 gear equipped.  This can be controlled via the SOS MCM or by a plugin adding the keyword to the ARMO/ARMOR object that defines the outfit.  When the crotch obscuring item isn't slot 52 (like slot 49 or 53, often skirts and cuisses), there isn't any vanilla game logic to unequip those.  The underlying slot 52 mesh can clip through visibly in those cases if the mesh has enough depth.

Another keyword exists that might work...SOS_Concealing.  The keyword would need to be on the slot 48 or 53 item to have the correct context.  I've added via patch to some items in my game, I just haven't tested the situation fully to see if it has been implemented in that way in SOS.

That's my understanding of it, at any rate.

I'll add, based on using the old one for LE, this is best used in conjunction with Gender Bender to reassign futas as male actors for SexLab, thus preventing them from equipping a strap-on or using lesbian tagged animations.  The similar functionality in SexLab Eager NPCs does not seem to correctly scan for gender changes in time for the SexLab animation to be corrected.

Editing this post late, as I got questions about it:  Unfortunately, it turns out that Gender Bender is hard-coded to use the SoS Female Schlongifier to determine if NPCs are female or not.  So you'll need to use that one instead of this if you want Gender Bender to work correctly.  The good news is, no porting is necessary, it works "as is" in SSE.  There are no meshes or textures that need to be optimized, no SKSE plugin, just an ESP that doesn't even need to be changed to form 44.

As to how to get a, "Futa surprise" (random chance of a female NPC having a schlong):  In the SoS MCM, set the "NPC Schlong Type Probability" for the Female Schlongifier and your preferred futa schlong so that both add up to 100%  Ex:  You could set the Female Schlongifier to 67% and your Futa Schlong to 33% for a medium chance of encountering a futa in the wild.

Try downloading the esl version now again (listed in the file download). I had uploaded the old version again instead of the corrected one.

I just tested it, it gets recognized as esl and gets registered in SoS. Sorry for the trouble, it´s getting a bit late over here ... ?

14 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

Try downloading the esl version now again (listed in the file download). I had uploaded the old version again instead of the corrected one.

I just tested it, it gets recognized as esl and gets registered in SoS. Sorry for the trouble, it´s getting a bit late over here ... ?

works fine now thank you :)

22 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

hmm after some testing, it seems to be blocking schlongs from being applied to males. It's not applying the no schlong the males just dont get any. I uninstalled SoS and reinitialised without the ESL and it works ok. Going to try with the ESP again.