So, with this mod my PC can offer drinks to NPCs and NPCs can offer drinks to PC.  However, if they agree to sex and end up going somewhere to do it in private, they get undressed as if to start animation and then....nothing.  They just stand there naked  while hearing the sound effects as if they're going at it.  What's the problem?  does this conflict with other LL mods?

52 minutes ago, dzhamal said:

Can you disable this blur effect? Why did you even need to add one of the most annoying effects? I tried a lot of things, but it is impossible to remove this effect without turning off the mod.

the blurring effect is part of the mod, to add a bit of immersive realism to being "drunk", which is one of the best aspects of this mod to be honest. turning off the blurring, would simply turn this into a simple sex mod, and there are plenty of those around that you can use instead of this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 2:57 AM, Creek191 said:

Turns out there is also Powerofthree's Papyrus Extender.

I don't have LE setup myself, so if you could give it a shot and report back whether it works for you I could add a disclaimer to the main post that LE is theoretically compatible, even if I can't directly support issues that only occur there.

Tested out latest version of SL Drunk Redux in Skyrim LE.

- Features mentioned on the file page seem to work.

- Have not noticed encountering spiked drinks yet. Is there an indicator like a notification or is it supposed to be indicated by my character getting drunk a lot?

- Noticed two instances where PC got stuck after rape and an NPC getting stuck in the "approach for rape" stage without triggering a dialog/forcegreet. Probably caused by script lag/minor incompatibility with other mods I have

- NOT tested with SLHH

- No corrupted saves when using the bug fix from Crash Fixes that lets u have more than 65535 strings in a save. NOT tested without Crash Fixes

Just to confirm, this mod doesn't have the blackout and stumbling when drunk features from the original SL Drunk mod, correct?

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2019 at 8:55 PM, Creek191 said:

Probably not, since SE uses form 44 for ESPs.

I'm not even sure if it's possible to convert from 44 to 43, since I don't have LE and the Construction Kit.

If anyone does, and it works, they can feel free to post the converted version for LE.

Can someone post the 1.3 converted esp for LE?

On 12/17/2020 at 4:09 AM, rodrigo2 said:

So, with this mod my PC can offer drinks to NPCs and NPCs can offer drinks to PC.  However, if they agree to sex and end up going somewhere to do it in private, they get undressed as if to start animation and then....nothing.  They just stand there naked  while hearing the sound effects as if they're going at it.  What's the problem?  does this conflict with other LL mods?

Old post but sounds like you didn't run FNIS/Nemesis after installing this or some mod that requires it, which will mess up animations.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also a LE user and installed this recently. I didn't have much confidence it would work since its for SE but surprise, have not had an problems at all with the mod I love the new update since it has the non spam option which is annoying in the 1.1 LE version. Thank you for you work, I often play in an inn with other mods like Lola and Radiant prostitution and this gives me some extra ambience.

• 1 month later...

Omg this mod works great. The approaches work amazing, even with like 30 other sexlab mods installed. The dialogue doesn't seem fit for Sexlab Fame however as it just initiates sex right then and there in front of people. Not cool. I wish it would go into the dialogue where you can say right here or let's go somewhere more private. Like many others that use approach, including Solutions and Confabulation in some instances and even SL Survival. 

But the only thing I really hate is the drunk screen visuals. Whys everyone gotta do that? I have three mods changing drunk visuals: Frostfall, RND, and now this. Its hella buggy and gets stuck all the time because of it. Its a popular thing to do apparently. I've had to uninstall a few mods that add screen effects just because its so easy for them to conflict. I really wish more mods had a switch in the mcm, and boom no visuals. It makes this mod really impossible to use with either Frostfall and RND. I use alcohol for thirst and warmth occasionally and the screen effects the others allow me to disable are reenabled making my screen blurry a lot of the time and then getting stuck that way half of the time. If any mods feature needed an MCM toggle, it is this mod and that feature.

Its not the mods, I've heard, to blame for the screen visuals getting stuck btw. Its a vanilla Skyrim bug that occurs for screen graphics of many kinds. Even if you had more than one mod that adds totally different screen effects than drunk ones, they can exacerbate the whole issue and cause the glitch more frequently. 

But the mod works amazingly. I did not experience anything outside of what is in the description and no bugs, or any ai problems. And that's awesome because few things in Skyrim go according to plan. So thank you. I love you for this. Amazing work. And thank you for maintaining this. I would really love to see it continue. Its a very good mod, because it does what it says and functions how it says it will. No bs. So thank you again 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 5:04 AM, decaluka said:

@BlueMystical open console, type "set cmc_SLDR_Stage to 0".

Another question, does anyone know how to solve scenes in progress that get stuck? Some random mage I killed tried to approach me and is stuck in the MCM as "approaching", so no other NPC can do anything.

set cmc_SLDR_inprogress to 0

4 hours ago, Canceller said:

Except it never seems to actually be available for download.  I always get

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."