I love this mod, but does it seem to get stuck often for other players too? Cause the main issue I have is that quite often approaching NPCs that for a reason or another can't finish their approach will just get the mod stuck and I'll have to use console commands to reset it.

Ideally if someone could just build that functionality in it would be awesome.

On 6/7/2021 at 1:24 AM, decaluka said:

I love this mod, but does it seem to get stuck often for other players too? Cause the main issue I have is that quite often approaching NPCs that for a reason or another can't finish their approach will just get the mod stuck and I'll have to use console commands to reset it.

Ideally if someone could just build that functionality in it would be awesome.

Yes unfortunately the approaches do get stuck, and sometimes randomly unstuck. That's not all of the issues. The screen blur can stay permanent too, especially if you fast travel or change cells, which the MCM won't reset and only console commands will.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 10:58 PM, JulySamba said:

I had the same issue with being permanently stuck in a drunk stage, I managed to fix it by entering this command

set cmc_SLDR_Stage to 0

and then drinking something so the normal drunk timer would start, after which I got sober as normal.

Hope this helps people with the same issue :)

i just came to say thanks for this comment, i had my save with permanent blurry vision and npcs constantly asking for more rounds. this fixed my game!

• 2 weeks later...

POSSIBLE BUG:

It says in the changelog that only playable races can be approached but can only playable races be approachers? I got a stuck approach in Rannveig's Fast and MCM showed that a subjugated ghost was trying to approach me, even though the ghosts there are hostile. It also didn't go away after all the subjugated ghosts in the location were dead.

The premise of the mod is pretty cool. But it's really not working well at all.

I've been using the mod with sexlab approach + sexlab horrible harrasement + the patch for SLHH to work well with Drunk Redux.

First, NPC's will come and talk to me even though Horrible Harassement animation is playing. Sometimes, it results in multiple harrasers trying to strip you at the same time, and one of them will be stuck unless you use console commands. Trying to figure out how to keep NPC's from talking to you even

Second, the mod is getting stucked often : in the Debug section of the MCM, you'll see that a scene is in effect even though it was a long time ago, resulting in no more approaches. To fix that you have to use a console command, so a debug button could be useful.

And last thing I noticed, wich is really annoying, is that at some point, I'll always end up being visually drunk forever and I'm forced to use yet another console command whenever I launch the game.

Too bad, I had to uninstall it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 2:45 AM, KennedyMadeIt said:

If Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul is installed the scripts can check if the ingestible item has the VendorItemDrinkAlcohol keyword instead of looking at the AlcoholicDrinksList form list which barely has anything in it. In the meantime here is the patched form list in an esl flagged plugin. It has every alcohol item including those from dlc and all CACO portion sizes.

Requires:

Skyrim.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp

CompleteAlcoholFormList.7z 600 B · 48 downloads

I recently downloaded Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul and the MCM menu is no longer showing up, and the dialogue options are unavailable.

Does this patch still work?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have an issue on an Enderal Special Edition save ( yep I know, I am probably not supposed to do that). Nevertheless as soon as I load a save with the mod loaded in, my drunk level keeps increasing without stopping. If turn on the notification option, then consumed alcohol 0S and consumed Visible gear ring 0S keep on popping up. Does anyone have any idea why that may happen. I also play with the iNeed mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 9:35 PM, bastardopfromhell said:

Possible conflict with iNeed: After installing this mod, alcoholic drinks no longer satisfy thirst, but other drinks work fine.

Same issue; I installed SL Drunk Redux yesterday, loaded up the game and drank a bunch of Alto Wine; iNeed’s drink status notifications were no longer showing and no matter how many wines I drank, iNeed’s drunk status/effect would not trigger.

• 2 weeks later...

May I ask; Is this mod responsible for the dialogue "This has been fun, but now I have to get back to it!" or something really similar? I can't remember it by heart but I need to know, because I'm being barraged by it, the frequency by which NPCs near me use it, regardless of my actions, seems very off. If it's not this mod, first please accept my apologies and second, could you point me to the right direction or mod? :3 I'll happily stumble my way to there! Cheers.

Edited by Violence6884
On 6/28/2022 at 7:29 AM, Violence6884 said:

May I ask; Is this mod responsible for the dialogue "This has been fun, but now I have to get back to it!" or something really similar? I can't remember it by heart but I need to know, because I'm being barraged by it, the frequency by which NPCs near me use it, regardless of my actions, seems very off. If it's not this mod, first please accept my apologies and second, could you point me to the right direction or mod? :3 I'll happily stumble my way to there! Cheers.

I haven't used Drunk Redux since AE, but if you wanna know what dialogue a mod comes from type some of that dialogue after help and use qoutes around the dialogue. You should see DIAL indexed lines pop up and they should also have a formid, and that formid can lead you to the mod by the index digits or letters at the beginning.