• 2 weeks later...

nice mod, only a suggestion.

When someone apprach you saying "wanna have some fun?

responses are:

"with pleaure" that leads to a consensual animation

and

"get away from me"

that ends the scene.

I think it would be more interesting to add a random outcome, based of how drunk you are, how aroused is your suitor and if possible how are you dressed.

If you are too drunk and/or your suitor too aroused he can try to force you and begin a non-consensual scene this can have and inverse relation, thats is, you are not much drunk but the guy is hot as hell so he forces his way, or hes not too aroused but you are so drunk that he thinks "why not?" also the drunk amount could stablish what animations will play, if not so much normal agrresive animations play, but if so much drunk that cannot resist, sleep and faint animations should be used. Also if the armor is so skimpy, revealing or naked should add extra points: "you re drunk and dressed like that and saying no?" no way!

another option is if after saying get away from me and checking the conditions to trigger a non-consensual animation, if you're not much drunk, you maybe have the option to call for help, this call can have 3 outcomes:

-a friendly and brave peasant (man or woman) comes in your help and scares away the rapist. (based on morality and relation)

-your screams attracts spectators who dont do a thing

-your cry for help attracts others perpetrators who join the fun and do threesomes or wait for their turn.

The outcome of helpers should be not of random but your previous acts, example, if you have been a good citizen with no crimes, any guard will help you, but if you are doing nothing but steal from the poor merchant day after day, stealing horses and sneaking into houses, maybe one of them wanna make you pay in this way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/13/2023 at 9:23 AM, Alis_999 said:

Hey! How this mod works? PC need to drink alcohol and AFTER this NPC approach PC. Or NPC can approach PC and offer to drink?

When PC drinks alcohol, NPC has chance to approach PC for more drinks or for sex.

When PC drinks 3 or more alcohol at once in the inventory menu, NPC has chance to come rape PC.

PC can also talk to NPC to drink alcohol.

I have just experienced a bug with Horrible Harassment feature in this mod.

If you have Horrible Harassment feature activated and PC drink an alcohol and no one comes to rape PC, either due to no one is around or due to chance, then from now on every time an NPC tries to rape PC, they will simply come and say the dialogue, then walk away without raping. This is because the Horrible Harassment sequence has problem starting after that incident.

If you are experiencing this you will need to load a save before Horrible Harassment was installed then turn off the Horrible Harassment feature in the SL Drunk Redux mod.

• 1 month later...

currently experiencing a bug with this mod-- it got stuck on a windhelm guard approaching to rape the player character. now whenever i go to windhelm, that guard gets my attention but just says something from the vanilla guard dialogue options, which is very annoying. also, the blur effect around the screen is no longer going away. attempting to reset/restart/clean the mod does nothing; the only way to restore a clear field of vision was to remove the mod.

Edited by rtzentmyer