SexLab Drunk Redux

View File

This is a re-imagination of vinfamy's SL Drunk that attempts to provide more features, while being more compatible with regular gameplay/other mods at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------

Have a drink alone or with friends. Have fun with others or get used after being drugged.

Contains both dominant and submissive content for both male and female PCs.

To get started, simply consume any alcoholic item, or share one of your drinks with an NPC by selecting the "Let's have a drink together." dialogue.

If someone doesn't like you, they will probably say no.

Features

• An MCM to configure different parameters. Comes with a debug page for troubleshooting.
  • Make advances on NPCs after sharing a drink with them.
  • NPCs may approach you with different intentions. Have a drink together, or maybe some fun.
  • Some actions have consequences. Spiked drinks will make you more vulnerable and not everyone will take no for an answer.
  • Your vision will blur around the edges, or overall, to indicate how drunk you are.
  • Being drunk will also make you move slower.

Differences compared to SL Drunk

• No vanilla records modified.
  • Dialogue won't always have the same outcome.
  • Spiked drinks will make you drunk more quickly.
  • After sobering up, NPCs won't keep approaching you indefinitely. No broken followers!

Requirements

Compatibility

This should work with pretty much anything, even mods that modify the vanilla alcohol items.

No existing items/records were touched.

Future content

• No current plans. I don't use a lot of SL mods for stability reasons. Suggestions are welcome.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/19/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyUI, SexLab Framework, Fuz Ro D-oh, Powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for SSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Nice mod, but it still seems a bit unfinished.

- You should not be approached further if you already have sex with someone.
- Options for Followers, Huscarls, Females/Males, etc. (allow approach or not)
- My female character always has the male part with a male sex-partner.
- A optional "SexLab Horrible Harassment Expansion" Integration for the rape part would be nice
- Maybe more dialogues

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Does it work with Skyrim LE ?

Probably not, since SE uses form 44 for ESPs.

I'm not even sure if it's possible to convert from 44 to 43, since I don't have LE and the Construction Kit.

If anyone does, and it works, they can feel free to post the converted version for LE.

1 hour ago, GerdWagner said:

Nice mod, but it still seems a bit unfinished.

- You should not be approached further if you already have sex with someone.
- Options for Followers, Huscarls, Females/Males, etc. (allow approach or not)
- My female character always has the male part with a male sex-partner.
- A optional "SexLab Horrible Harassment Expansion" Integration for the rape part would be nice
- Maybe more dialogues

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have a look at which of these are possible without too much effort.

10 hours ago, Creek191 said:

Probably not, since SE uses form 44 for ESPs.

I'm not even sure if it's possible to convert from 44 to 43, since I don't have LE and the Construction Kit.

If anyone does, and it works, they can feel free to post the converted version for LE.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have a look at which of these are possible without too much effort.

I second the same suggestions. It seems just too straightforward, got two spiked drinks in 2 consecutive encounters and instant sexlab scene trigger, no dialogue no yes or no.

If you want to see an example of integration with SLHH then look at Sexlab adventures by teutonic, one of his versions supports the mod. Otherwise you could just make a dialogue based/stamina function, for each refuse costing stamina for some amount of turns, sexlab dialogue tweaks has done this.

BakaFactory has given an example how to integrate it:

For Modders Note

you can activate the harrasment trigger immediately by using this function.

Function SLHHActivate(Actor pTarget, Actor pTargetFriend = None); Basically you don't need pTargetFriend. pTarget will become a criminal, who will try to rape you.
    Keyword SLHHScriptEventKeyword = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000C510, "SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp") as Keyword
    SLHHScriptEventKeyword.SendStoryEvent(None, pTarget, pTargetFriend)
endFunction

Alright, the new version 1.1 should hopefully cover everything that was brought up until now.

I've extensively tested this from a save with v1.0 already installed, so there shouldn't be any issues when updating, as long as you're currently sober and not being approached by anyone.

This should generally be the case for all updates, I just can't modify the original post yet, since I've literally just registered this account yesterday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for the update. Update seemed to have worked fine. I made a few short tests and my female character always got the right position.

I wonder about the textoutput regarding the choice of drink though. For example: I choose 'Ale' and the text shows 'Spiced Wine'. Furthermore I wonder if it is important how many drinks I choose here. Does it make a difference to choose 10 Ale instead of 1?

5 minutes ago, RogueMage said:

Thanks for the update. Update seemed to have worked fine. I made a few short tests and my female character always got the right position.

I wonder about the textoutput regarding the choice of drink though. For example: I choose 'Ale' and the text shows 'Spiced Wine'. Furthermore I wonder if it is important how many drinks I choose here. Does it make a difference to choose 10 Ale instead of 1?

When offering NPCs a drink you're basically making a gift and they give you a random drink in return.

Sadly, I didn't find a better way of doing this and the gifting menu neither allows to limit how many items you give, nor give feedback on what you actually selected.

The alternative would've been to take a random drink from your inventory, which may result in taking one of the more rare/expensive ones.

So the only thing that matters is giving something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very buggy for me:

The "lets drink together" dialogue is present on almost every NPC, animals (at least) dogs and even in 'Simply knock' scenarios and probably breaks these.

Scenes triggered by this mod take ages to play (could be SHH) or only the partner is in animation while my PC is just idle in place. While a scene triggered by SLEN plays without any problem, immediatly at the same place, with the same npc.

• 4 weeks later...

Possible bug. Possible me doing something foolish. It would seem that if you fast travel while drunk, the current level of drunkenness becomes a permanent effect.

An option to remove the drunken state for debugging purposes might be the easiest approach.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue with being permanently stuck in a drunk stage, I managed to fix it by entering this command

set cmc_SLDR_Stage to 0

and then drinking something so the normal drunk timer would start, after which I got sober as normal.

Hope this helps people with the same issue :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 6:09 PM, thatonedude22 said:

I seem to just get three dots in dialogue which when clicked says "LOOKUP FAILED".

Does anyone know why that might be?

If you have "Follow me for Sex" installed, you will have to install a non-localized version as described here:

"https://www.loverslab.com/topic/105198-follow-me-for-sex-sse-v37/?do=findComment&comment=3000673"

• 1 month later...

Really glad to see the drunk mod remade. Tried to run it on my Skyrim LE setup, seems to work unless i risk to break because it's made for SE ? I liked the chance to get raped when you refuse the sex proposal, pretty rare, i wish it was possible to change the chance rate

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to stop male NPCs from approaching by changing the source script? I have this mod on Enderal and I cannot seem to detoggle the "Do not allow male NPCs to approach option".

So if there is a way to modify the script so males do not appraoch. Please do let me know :)

On 8/5/2020 at 8:32 PM, marq said:

Is there a way to stop male NPCs from approaching by changing the source script? I have this mod on Enderal and I cannot seem to detoggle the "Do not allow male NPCs to approach option".

So if there is a way to modify the script so males do not appraoch. Please do let me know :)

Is this a general problem you're having, or is my mod the only one where changing settings doesn't work?

If not, it would probably be better to try to find the source for this, since I assume you are going to want to make changes to other mods as well.

Regardless, I've attached the modified script that completely prevents male NPCs from approaching you, so that you don't have to compile it yourself.

If you're curious, the relevant change is in cmc_SLDR_Utility.psc at line 62.

SLDR_NoMaleApproach.7z

Thank you so much! You're wonderful! ❤️

Yes. It is a General problem I am having with most mods that have the toggle options. However, in mods where I have choose a percentage e.g. 0-100 and it has a bar that I can push side to side, those seem to be working fine.

Tahnk you again :)

Hey!

So I copy pasted the new scripts in the old Redux folder, and added the same to NMM. However, when I checked it by taking a few drinks of wine. I was still approached by male NPCS. 

And when I took more than three drinks my character was assaulted by a male NPC.

Is there something I can do to stop it?

Cheers!