On 12/20/2019 at 6:06 PM, GerdWagner said:

BakaFactory has given an example how to integrate it:

For Modders Note

you can activate the harrasment trigger immediately by using this function.

Function SLHHActivate(Actor pTarget, Actor pTargetFriend = None); Basically you don't need pTargetFriend. pTarget will become a criminal, who will try to rape you.
    Keyword SLHHScriptEventKeyword = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000C510, "SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp") as Keyword
    SLHHScriptEventKeyword.SendStoryEvent(None, pTarget, pTargetFriend)
endFunction

do I have to use that function in the command console.. I really don't understand.. sorry if my question is stupid

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 7:58 PM, anjenthedog said:

visual blur doesn't go away, even after many game days (actually, more. I finally gave up after almost two game weeks and uninstalled to regain normal vision)

Interesting idea, but that problem was a game breaker.

Same here, had to use SISME 0 on every load into the game to clear the screen up. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 2:58 AM, FarmingDarkness said:

Made a mod to encourage you to drink in a tavern, may go well with SL Drunk Redux:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54498

Great mod by itself and even better when paired with this mod!

Would you consider expanding? Perhaps adding stress when sneaking (to further nerf stealth archer as well as pickpocketing and lockpicking). Maybe even pickpocketing as well by itself. And of course perhaps when victim of SL anim.

Either way, thanks!

On 8/14/2022 at 6:28 PM, hamletsdead said:

Same here, had to use SISME 0 on every load into the game to clear the screen up. 

Thinking of getting rid of it myself too cause I spend way to much time baby sitting the mod and reloading prior saves or just being fucked with that overlay. Is there by chance some way to disable that inside the mod idk???

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2022 at 7:19 PM, Spectre5342 said:

Thinking of getting rid of it myself too cause I spend way to much time baby sitting the mod and reloading prior saves or just being fucked with that overlay. Is there by chance some way to disable that inside the mod idk???

Someone posted a patched .esp that doesn't use the drunk screen effect. Someone also mentioned the console command "set cmc_SLDR_Stage to 0" to remove the effect. 

I've also found uninstalling the mod, saving without it, cleaning the file with Fallrim, then loading the game without the mod, saving, and reloading the game with the mod works. But that's a hassle, so I hope the console command works. 

Incidentally, there are other mods that give drunk effects if you don't use the SL Drunk version. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1387?tab=files

so here i was . sneaking on some bandits in a dungeon preparing my surprise attack

when suddenly while im still undetected 1 female bandit storms to me and says " HAHA lets do this " and the scene starts

ruining my surprise attack + putting me in a situation i cant escape from without getting nailed and all my stuff stolen . not to mention that i have approach from females disabled in MCM to begin with

so naturally thinking thats unfair i ended the scene by pressing End button and reloaded a save prior .

this time i killed the bandits before they approached me only to find out several hours later that the mod broke then . and this dead female bandit is still trying to approach me causing the whole mod to be stuck .

pressing the clear quest button in MCM doesnt seem to fix it

anyway i can fix this or is it just botched forever :C

Edited by gamerpk2
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this designed only for female PCs? It seems incredibly lame that male PCs basically get raped by tiny little randon bitches in a bar after having like 3 drinks. Would be funny if it was a female gang drugging dudes to get revenge on mankind because e.g. dudes are dicks, but as it's set up some random chick approaches me and I get ass-fucked after having a beer. Which is not on my to-do list.

Edited by hamletsdead
  • 1 month later...

Some things I have noticed using this mod for a while.  They might help people avoid everlasting blur issues with this mod.

First of all, if you have another mod that adds visual drunk effects, like many need mods, they can cause you to get stuck in a permanent drunk state which even the "reset drunk state" option won't fix.  Once the drunk timers end, you will be stuck at "Drunk state 1".  This is easy to work around.  All you have to do is turn off the visual effects from the other mod and it will work just fine.   At least that is the case with SunHelm, which is the needs mod I moved to since it was updated Aug. 2022 (as of this comment) and works with AE in place of the survival mode.  (I really don't like the whole temperature regulation thing and SunHelm allows you to turn it off, since it essentially acts in place of Survival mode's menu).  This might mean if regular Survival mode adds visual drunk effects and you can't turn them off, this mod may give you the constant visual blur.

Also, I have come across another issue that can cause the forever drunk state, meaning constant blurry vision and NPCs approaching you whenever the the approach timer is up.  If you have more than three drinks at once, you may get stuck in a drunk state equal to the number of alcoholic drinks you had minus 3.  I think this might have something to do with the "rape chance counter" since that is set to kick off with 3 drinks at once.  If you do this by mistake, as far as I know you have no choice but to go back to a save from before you did that.

At the same time, It seems if you have no more than three drinks at once before closing the menu and reopening it, and have no more than three drinks at once again, you will most likely be good.  I might do more testing, but I got a character to drunk state 6 like that and once the drink timers wore off I was back at "Drunk State 0" without any blur.  I also took my character from "Drunk State 1" after an encounter up to "Drunk State 4" and once the drink timers wore off I was back to "0" without the blur.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
22 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

Hi, I have made a DAR animation mod that pairs well with this mod, Drunk or drugged animations plays a full set of drunken animations for a lot of the actions that can be done in game, it only requires Dynamic animation replacer and it also work with  many other mods that addsimilar intoxication effects like this one.

Whaaaaaaaaaat? For Skooma Whore and iNeed too? Omg yaaaaaaaaaas, you're amazeballs, Sammy, Ima try this out

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 5:07 AM, samuelga24 said:

Hi, I have made a DAR animation mod that pairs well with this mod, Drunk or drugged animations plays a full set of drunken animations for a lot of the actions that can be done in game, it only requires Dynamic animation replacer and it also work with  many other mods that addsimilar intoxication effects like this one.

With the blur removed Esp it seems like it breaks the mod a bit, my characte stumbles than in normal speed instead of slow

• 2 weeks later...

Having a problem where there's some random npc (some vigilant of stendarr somewhere) is approaching to "share drink" out in the world according to the debug menu. No other npcs will approach now, and resetting via the debug menu didnt work. Any ideas?

15 hours ago, Magnusk7 said:

Having a problem where there's some random npc (some vigilant of stendarr somewhere) is approaching to "share drink" out in the world according to the debug menu. No other npcs will approach now, and resetting via the debug menu didnt work. Any ideas?

First you can try to fix it with the console command

set cmc_SLDR_inprogress to 0

If that does not work the problem might be horrible harassment. It happens rarely in my setup but if you have horrible harassment try resetting that mod. Sometimes it gets stuck with the drink approach and the npc gets pissed you ignore him but never fires off the harassment animation.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 6:58 PM, JulySamba said:

I had the same issue with being permanently stuck in a drunk stage, I managed to fix it by entering this command

set cmc_SLDR_Stage to 0

and then drinking something so the normal drunk timer would start, after which I got sober as normal.

Hope this helps people with the same issue :)

You just made a new friend, one that'll never text you or send you an xmas card or remember who you are, but a friend regardless.  I didn't have any back up saves and i got stuck on stage 3 drunk and my jarl kept raping my character, and I swore my vision was going bad, then I checked under debug and it was stuck on stage 3, and the reset option on this mod just does not work, tried it four times, nada.  But this little console command trick works perfect so no big thing.

Here's a cookie..

https://celebratingsweets.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/MM-Cookies-7.jpg

Edited by Deviancy
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2023 at 6:29 PM, alain31 said:

Hi,
I've had this effect stuck on my save for a while.
Is there a console command to get rid of it?

Thanks.

There is a command that will disable the effect, but unfortunately it also disables all other effects like Night Vison. It disables them, does not cure them. It is "SISME 0".

You are better off using the mod called Universal Unwanted Effects Clearer. It gets rid of it and it doesnt ruin any other effects.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/93977

On 6/15/2022 at 9:24 AM, sorry2botheru said:

Same issue; I installed SL Drunk Redux yesterday, loaded up the game and drank a bunch of Alto Wine; iNeed’s drink status notifications were no longer showing and no matter how many wines I drank, iNeed’s drunk status/effect would not trigger.

First time posting anyting here, also im not sure if a year old cualifies as old but:
I had the same issue, in case you still need a solution, what i did to fix it was (in MO2) placing the ESP of the mod Before any ESP of ineed (Loot would place it between ineed's ESPs. I dont know anything of modding so i dont know if changing the load order like this will have bad consequences, but i just did it like, 2 minutes ago before writing this and now it works (the debug messages of SLdrunk say works, and ineed's thirst is refilling too) . Hope it helps