52 minutes ago, ecobotstar said:

Have you got another cum replacer installed? Or maybe your male sims have a condom on? Make sure you turn on Cum visibility in WW settings, and try making your sims have sex and manually apply cum on them and see if the mod works.

I have cum visibility on, and I tried manually cumming and it's still the default WW layer

For anyone who wanted my sims, here she is.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hq43wwvbk7oms99/Ecobot_Lucy_Totterdelle_TS4.zip/file

The file is quite big I suppose for a sim, but with all the CC I guess I couldn't be helped.
She has some slider mods that came with her, so please be careful with them, as I think it might mess your game up, another thing is she have EVE body V6 bottom but vanilla upper body.

i'm on PC.  I've tried to use other cum replacers before, but none of them worked.  I presume it was because they were all outdated (they hadn't been updated since 2017, 2018 and so)  Since this one isn't working for me either I'm worrying there might be a problem perhaps with my WW settings or some manner of conflict

So... it worked great the first time I used it, then I did some rearranging of my mods folders and the texture changed into a blocky, less resolution-ed mess. So I deleted it. And somehow the texture still shows up, even though I can't find any copies of the .package anywhere. Tried a new game and the texture persists.

Is there some sort of cache file I can delete?