16 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Man they look amazing !! though i would like to make small suggestion, request :D, that you would add all of them in one package file as a tattoo, so that it would be usable also in CAS and not just in the game :)

Awesome work !!

11 hours ago, Danragon01 said:

Yes! Finally you came... up with the ultimate version. Although the side face and nostrils can use more coverage and oozing, everything else is perfect. Thank you and have a nice year!

Nice suggestion! Would try to implement them in future updates.

18 minutes ago, Superin7enden7 said:

What was the name of the original file, the one before you added the "flavors"? I can not for the life of me remember, but I know I need to get rid of it before I can use the new version.

It's ecobot_STOC_WW_Cum_Replace.package

6 minutes ago, Alphaomega1 said:

I've added this mod, but nothing happened in-game.

Try putting the mod in Wicked Whims folder if you haven't already :D

Also, Have you got another cum replacer installed? Or maybe your male sims have a condom on? Make sure you turn on Cum visibility in WW settings, and try making your sims have sex and manually apply cum on them and see if the mod works.

still doesn't work no matter where I put the file.  I have cum layers enabled, no other cum replacer installed (I hope) and I reset my WW settings recently.  I will do a deeper seearch to see if maybe an ancient cum replacer is buried somewhere

I removed an outdated cum replacer file, and even tried removing some Cum Accessory bits of CC but nothing's changed.  WW's default WhiteOut style cum still appears

EDIT:  NM I got it working.  I had to put it in a folder with an exclamation point at the start

6 hours ago, TalaAurora said:

May I ask what skin overlay or makeup you are using for the screenshots? ?

Please don't be mad at me if I say I have no idea T.T I'm really bad at keeping my mods organized (and I accidentally remove the thumbnails for the lotta them). Would it be alright if you would download my sims in previous posts instead? And from there you can take a closer look of what CC pieces I used. Things to note here through is that they also came with slider mods, please be careful with those because it can mess your game up :(
Sorry!

14 hours ago, ecobotstar said:

Please don't be mad at me if I say I have no idea T.T I'm really bad at keeping my mods organized (and I accidentally remove the thumbnails for the lotta them). Would it be alright if you would download my sims in previous posts instead? And from there you can take a closer look of what CC pieces I used. Things to note here through is that they also came with slider mods, please be careful with those because it can mess your game up :(
Sorry!

Thank you for your reply and the kind warning! I did as you suggested and downloaded the CC files that come with Lucy Totterdelle, and found what I was looking for! ☺️
I will be careful with the slider mods! If my game goes up in flames , it will be entirely on me~