On 1/17/2020 at 3:25 PM, ecobotstar said:

For ones whose the textures aren't shown in game, try putting the .package file in a folder that have exclamation mark in the front. For example
Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\!Override

The ! will makes the mod load first (before WW). This has been proven to works on some people with similar problems. I've been trying to add this in the bug section but wanna wait for the next update or something. Anyway, sorry for the inconveniences I'd really like for everyone to be able to enjoy this :(

Works for me too, thanks!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 3:48 PM, ecobotstar said:

For anyone who wanted my sims, here she is.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hq43wwvbk7oms99/Ecobot_Lucy_Totterdelle_TS4.zip/file

The file is quite big I suppose for a sim, but with all the CC I guess I couldn't be helped.
She has some slider mods that came with her, so please be careful with them, as I think it might mess your game up, another thing is she have EVE body V6 bottom but vanilla upper body.

This link is both of the models or just one of them? If this is just only one of the models, can you please merge both files in one link so I don't have to download it twice. Sorry and the cum replace was actualy so good

On 12/20/2019 at 3:48 PM, ecobotstar said:

For anyone who wanted my sims, here she is.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hq43wwvbk7oms99/Ecobot_Lucy_Totterdelle_TS4.zip/file

The file is quite big I suppose for a sim, but with all the CC I guess I couldn't be helped.
She has some slider mods that came with her, so please be careful with them, as I think it might mess your game up, another thing is she have EVE body V6 bottom but vanilla upper body.

can u upload on another website ? since mediafire sucks here (Preferably MEGA link)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, zkady said:

Hello, would your mod have any conflict with CherryPie_CumMesh?

This mod won't conflict with the cum mesh, it's only a texture replacement for WW's cum layers. The cum mesh is an independent prop used in certain animations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello and thank you for this great mod! Also wanted to ask you, if there's no way to make your mod compatible with Cherry_Pie Cum Mesh, because I could say, quite a lot of mods requires his mod, because it's animated. Simply put, will there be a future for both your mod and Cherry's animation? ;( Once again, huge THANK YOU for this! Anyway if I'm bothering you just have a nice day.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 3:25 PM, ecobotstar said:

For ones whose the textures aren't shown in game, try putting the .package file in a folder that have exclamation mark in the front. For example

The ! will makes the mod load first (before WW). This has been proven to works on some people with similar problems. I've been trying to add this in the bug section but wanna wait for the next update or something. Anyway, sorry for the inconveniences I'd really like for everyone to be able to enjoy this :(

!Override folder worked for me.  Thanks.  Should it in a zip folder and include a read me with that bit of info, but I'm not complaining.  It just took me a couple of days to figure it out.  Thanks for the mod, it looks great.  

On 1/17/2020 at 11:25 PM, ecobotstar said:

It Worked! Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to have the cum layer(s) appear over clothes? When I first installed WW this was possible (haven't been able to recreate the effect yet...I've fucked around with the mod folder so much at this point I don't know what I did to make it no longer work), but I don't know if this texture replacer or others are "layer-locked" or something. Would appreciate any tips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 6:25 PM, ecobotstar said:

This works. Thank you

• 1 month later...

People!!, I had the same problem of you all, the cum replacement didn't work and I checked like 30 times the mods folder to see if there was another old replacement, then i saw the cherry pie cum mesh, I installed this mod because it appears on the description of WickedWhims mod, but I didn't expect that cherry pie cum mesh was actually the error, so uninstalled it and the ecobot replacement started to work. If you had the same problem verify if you don't have another cum mesh. ??

I play TheSims4 on Mac