11 hours ago, cableguy7uk said:

Norton AV  kicked  out the  bottom zip file as its unsafe with TROJAN thanks!. The top one has a malicious domain request 22 which is also useless 

How about I put them on Dropbox?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3foba87h95t0olg/Ecobot Lucy Totterdelle TS4.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cqm656uew44kaa/ecobot_Household_Felicity_0x00c70a921377059f.zip?dl=0

5 hours ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

Lovely , I am gonna take milkshake one. Pd change almond name for vainilla. People don’t think on almonds when talk about cum xd 

lol I was going for types of milk thing, and Almond milk just came to mind (The Brooklyn ones does taste like cum a bit), I suppose Vanilla works too! Thanks for the suggestion :D

6 hours ago, theman123 said:

Awesome mod and awesome sims! I actually downloaded your sim, Felicity, but it appears that she will always load in with cum textures on? How do I get rid of it?

She did? lol I mean you could make her take a shower or use command ww.clear_cum on her.

2 hours ago, ecobotstar said:

She did? lol I mean you could make her take a shower or use command ww.clear_cum on her.

Thanks! I haven't tried that yet as i'm just making her fill in my world and she isn't going to be my main household, but specifically in CAS mode, she has cum textures on her. I'll make her shower/use the command you gave me and see if that'll work though.

Thanks again!

6 minutes ago, modella said:

I played my game yesterday, haha, I never thought I would say this about cum, but it looks so pretty!! I’m using mixed and it looks amazing on my darker skinned hunnies ☺️ Thank you thank you!!

Did you use the 50A version? I hope it's doesn't look too glowy!

2 minutes ago, ecobotstar said:

Did you use the 50A version? I hope it's doesn't look too glowy!

I do use the 50A version and it looks amazing, it’s not glowy at all ☺️!! It’s not too bright and it’s not too light either. I used to immediately make my sims shower after they did the deed, haha, but now I don’t mind, it looks nice :) 

52 minutes ago, modella said:

I do use the 50A version and it looks amazing, it’s not glowy at all ☺️!! It’s not too bright and it’s not too light either. I used to immediately make my sims shower after they did the deed, haha, but now I don’t mind, it looks nice :) 

Wow, That's great! Thank you for taking interests in my mod. Also your sims are super beautiful!

7 hours ago, theman123 said:

Hello, so I did what you suggested and made Felicity shower to see if it would get rid of the cum textures off of her, but it didn't work. I believe its something to do with CAS? But I'm not sure what's making her wear those textures.

Oh, that is strange. Did you try the ww.clear_cum command on her?

On 1/15/2020 at 2:23 PM, kickingmont said:

I wish this was working for me, looks great. Looks like I'm stuck with the vanilla ww cum, which looks terrible. I've tried putting the file in the Mods folder, the WW folder, nothing is working. Any further ideas?

I got the same problema and i did everything the post says before :'( 

11 hours ago, Luna Draken said:

I got the same problema and i did everything the post says before :'( 

I picked up some info on that, basically the WW texture got loaded first before the custom texture ones. 

So in order for the custom ones to be loaded, you need to make sure to rename it in such a way, that it is on top of the default WW ones in the mod folder, try adding a "A" letter in front of the file name, that should makes it to be loaded first than the WW ones (might be a little bit confusing because the default WW texture isn't standalone file but instead it's inside the WW main mod file which starts with a "T"(TURBODRIVER_Wicked Whims...)) . 

I always do this when I want to install a new texture and works like a charm all the time for me. 

On 1/16/2020 at 3:23 AM, kickingmont said:

I wish this was working for me, looks great. Looks like I'm stuck with the vanilla ww cum, which looks terrible. I've tried putting the file in the Mods folder, the WW folder, nothing is working. Any further ideas?

Try my solution that I have written before this (sorry for doing double comment I'am particularly new to type comment on LoversLab) 

For ones whose the textures aren't shown in game, try putting the .package file in a folder that have exclamation mark in the front. For example
Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\!Override

The ! will makes the mod load first (before WW). This has been proven to works on some people with similar problems. I've been trying to add this in the bug section but wanna wait for the next update or something. Anyway, sorry for the inconveniences I'd really like for everyone to be able to enjoy this :(

20 hours ago, ecobotstar said:

For ones whose the textures aren't shown in game, try putting the .package file in a folder that have exclamation mark in the front. For example
Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\!Override

The ! will makes the mod load first (before WW). This has been proven to works on some people with similar problems. I've been trying to add this in the bug section but wanna wait for the next update or something. Anyway, sorry for the inconveniences I'd really like for everyone to be able to enjoy this :(

It worked! Great, keep up the good work.