Speaking of lights... I came here to ask if it's possible to give Ivy light(s) that turn on in dark areas.  I gave her a tactical flashlight helm that worked great at first, but she inevitably comes to a point where she turns it on and just leaves it on. I was thinking something like this: 

ghostbusters-ii-8.png.ddd5495ef95ac21bec7985a00c8d4f53.png

8 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

go into console

click on your character

type inv

page up through the list of stuff in your inventory until you find the mining helmet. it will show the id number, and also say 'worn'. it might also say 'locked' beside that

type player.unequip xxxxxxxx 1

re-type inv

look through the list again until you find the mining helmet. it should now be unlocked. if not, unequip it again.

exit console

it should be gone.

Thanks a bunch, didn't even realize you could unequip through CC, i do know how to equip items, my brain hurts at 49 years old. lol

Spoiler

image.png.94949a420b6e6f6a6dfdaa9bd3101daa.png

I'm having a little issue, Ivy doesn't use her gun anymore and picks anything she finds from dead bodies, she go fists if I take it from her inventory until she finds a weapon on a dead body again. Some days ago she was using another gun then I took it from her and she was using her gun again but idk why she doesn't now. Not sure if it's related to her quest or something I missed. 

Edited by MilfSimmer
21 minutes ago, MilfSimmer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.94949a420b6e6f6a6dfdaa9bd3101daa.png

I'm having a little issue, Ivy doesn't use her gun anymore and picks anything she finds from dead bodies, she go fists if I take it from her inventory until she finds a weapon on a dead body again. Some days ago she was using another gun then I took it from her and she was using her gun again but idk why she doesn't now. Not sure if it's related to her quest or something I missed. 

Check the NX-2C Controller Holotape. ;)

I found one other bug maybe you can help me with. I disabled all mods and the issue seems to persist. After Ivy asking you to track down the diaries of Ivy/Raider girl, I can't get past Boston Library. Everytime I try to travel to the next location, my game freezes and i get a message saying "Fallout 4 has stopped working." Any ideas? Thanks in advance. :)

On 2/24/2022 at 11:42 AM, subm49 said:

I'm loving Ivy, thanks for this mod! However I have trouble with images that are supposed to show up in the Pip-Boy. I thought it was a limitation of the game until I saw a screenshot somewhere of someone's PB displaying images from one of Ivy's holotapes. How can I fix this?

Same here

Just curious...when using RAM-FM, how is the affinity spread between the two companions?  Just curious because I just finished running Nuka-World (and kept Ivy...phew; awesome quest in "Stein's Construct"), but didn't manage to get Gage's companion perk like I usually do.  :/  Is the affinity given to the companions evenly, or does Ivy get a bigger chunk as she's "lead companion" (I *think* that's what the mod refers to her as when you do multi-companions, right?)?  Just curious for when I go back to the wasteland and start to run other companions, like say maybe Nick Valentine or Ellen The Cartographer (modded, but uses the traditional affinity set-up in that she takes a companion slot).

If it's equal, I know why I didn't finish up Gage's affinity, then (and it's no big loss to me)...he HATES it when you rescue captives from "Commonwealth Captives". ?  Dang Raider...only ONE Raider in the game who dislikes it when you drug up and I have to get him as a companion...lol. His affinity is the closest to regular companions, it's almost annoying.  :/

Anyway...thanks for any knowledge.  Ivy's gonna hate me by the time we get back...when I play Nuka World I usually wind up with about 8-10 power armor suits to ferry from Fizztop back to Sanctuary...lol.  ;)

Vor 10 Stunden sagte TolstoyTony6265:

Nur neugierig ... bei der Verwendung von RAM-FM, wie verteilt sich die Affinität zwischen den beiden Begleitern? Nur neugierig, weil ich gerade Nuka-World beendet habe (und Ivy behalten habe ... puh; tolle Quest in "Stein's Construct"), aber es nicht geschafft habe, Gages Begleiter-Perk zu bekommen, wie ich es normalerweise tue. :/Wird die Affinität den Gefährten gleichmäßig gegeben, oder bekommt Ivy einen größeren Anteil, da sie die „Hauptbegleiterin“ ist (ich *glaube*, das ist es, was der Mod auf sie bezieht, wenn man mehrere Gefährten macht, richtig?)? Ich bin nur neugierig, wann ich zurück ins Ödland gehe und anfange, andere Gefährten zu führen, wie zum Beispiel Nick Valentine oder Ellen The Cartographer (gemoddet, verwendet aber die traditionelle Affinitätseinstellung, indem sie einen Begleiterplatz einnimmt).

Wenn es gleich ist, weiß ich, warum ich Gages Affinität nicht beendet habe, dann (und es ist kein großer Verlust für mich) ... er HASST es, wenn Sie Gefangene aus "Commonwealth Captives" retten. ? Dang Raider ... nur EIN Raider im Spiel, der es nicht mag, wenn du unter Drogen stehst, und ich muss ihn als Begleiter bekommen ... lol. Seine Affinität ist am nächsten zu normalen Begleitern, es ist fast schon nervig. :/

Wie auch immer ... danke für jegliches Wissen. Ivy wird mich hassen, wenn wir zurückkommen … wenn ich Nuka World spiele, lande ich normalerweise mit etwa 8-10 Power Armor-Anzügen, um von Fizztop zurück nach Sanctuary zu fahren … lol. ;)

Die Meldung über die PA von Seiten Ivys führt nicht zum Scheitern der Nuka-World-Mission mit ihr.

Da sind ganz andere Dinge wichtig die in die "interne" Bewertung eingehen.

Spoiler

wie verhalten Sie sich als Spieler wenn Ivy die Holo-Bänder in Nuka-World findet ?

13 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Die Meldung über die PA von Seiten Ivys führt nicht zum Scheitern der Nuka-World-Mission mit ihr.

Da sind ganz andere Dinge wichtig die in die "interne" Bewertung eingehen.

Hide contents

wie verhalten Sie sich als Spieler wenn Ivy die Holo-Bänder in Nuka-World findet ?

Oh, yah...I read about that a few posts ago; power armor has nothing to do with a pass or fail in Nuka World; I know that.  I finished "Stein's Construct" LONG before I finished Nuka World as a whole and passed through it OK.  Had to back out and fix some stuff, but I passed it.  :P

19 hours ago, Leoosp said:

@Reginald_001 A mirror or reset of the quota for the main file of this mod is needed on the GDrive upload. As currently it is at the quota limit so can't be downloaded.

Quota is not set on the site level but is managed by google per individual and IP address. If its quota is full, wait a bit and try again later. I just checked and it downloads fine on my end. ;)

19 hours ago, AutomaticBrah said:

regardless. Why not just let people be themselves and not be trolled?

I don't think you were being trolled. A wink was used and it was meant in a friendly manner. The question you asked has been answered many times in this thread on many pages so that's why people aren't jumping to help. That answer is that it's a known issue that some images are missing from the holotape and this will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Quota is not set on the site level but is managed by google per individual and IP address. If its quota is full, wait a bit and try again later. I just checked and it downloads fine on my end. ;)

I don't think you were being trolled. A wink was used and it was meant in a friendly manner. The question you asked has been answered many times in this thread on many pages so that's why people aren't jumping to help. That answer is that it's a known issue that some images are missing from the holotape and this will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Thanks. Anyway may be worth keeping an eye on to see if a mirror is needed at some point.

52 minutes ago, AutomaticBrah said:

quick question. do the magazines respawn in the same locations ever or are they all in separate containers?

All magazines except (3 placed ones) are random and spawn randomly, even in custom cells.