Thank you so much for this. The acting is fabulous and so is the new voice. Is it weird that at times I find myself missing the old voice. Don't get me wrong I love the new voice and it's perfect. But I think I just had Ivy for so long as a companion that I got used to hearing her synthetic voice. Works for me. Had the Takashi glitch too but for some reason when I fast traveled she was back at my side and it worked perfectly. I just wanted to share the gratitude for this amazing follower that feels so real sometimes. 

5 hours ago, astor said:

I ran the ingame compatibility checker and it says there are AAF plugins that can cause issues, but it didn't say which ones.  Is there a list that i've not seen about incompatible mods and/or plugins?

Are you sure that the message said AAF and not AFT? ;)

3 hours ago, astor said:

Pretty sure that's AAF. :P

Hide contents

Screenshot_31.png.93ea607c006c4f8796801d63569a0931.pngScreenshot_32.png.4af36f2d88cde6bcd7930558a30bac25.png

That one, just checking. It's basically a general warning how some plugins get her stuck in scenes so she stops responding. As I don't use AAF (at all) or any custom animations, it's up to the people to figure out which plugins work and which don't.

Spoiler

On 2/17/2022 at 4:31 PM, McShiddles said:

I've done that already. I can edit vanilla npcs, and my character. I'm only having trouble with her

Have Ivy recruited, command Ivy to sit in a chair(optional but recommended), put yourself in first person view, open console, place cursor on Ivy and click, this brings up Ivys' ID#, type "slm (Ivy's ID#) 1" enter, if entered correctly looks menu will open, close the console and edit has you wish. Here are some pics showing the correct syntax

20220222104521_1.jpg

20220222104611_1.jpg

20220222104631_1.jpg

20220222104648_1.jpg

Edited by Dragonjoe69
added pics
32 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Have Ivy recruited, command Ivy to sit in a chair(optional but recommended), put yourself in first person view, open console, place cursor on Ivy and click, this brings up Ivys' ID#, type "slm (Ivy's ID#) 1" enter, if entered correctly looks menu will open, close the console and edit has you wish.

20220222104521_1.jpg

20220222104611_1.jpg

20220222104631_1.jpg

20220222104648_1.jpg

Irrelevant to the topic, but how did you get those information labels on the left side of the console?

Hi everybody, i have lost WIVS radios (both) on my current save. I succeed, via the controler holotape, to recover the "official" WIVS radio, but the WIVS music radio station still mute. Does anyone have a tip ? Thx

Edit : stumble upon a fix, share it in case... Dismiss/recruit Ivy... Simple ?

Edited by Khinzull
Vor 7 Stunden sagte Astor:

Welche (wenn überhaupt) Multi-Companion-Mod eignet sich am besten für Ivy?

ich arbeite mit dem UCF (unlimitetd companion Framework) - bisher bei mehreren Durchläufen kein Problem

wichtig ist -> Ivy als ersten Begleiter "anwerben"

was ja nicht schwer ist wenn man am Vault 111 anfängt

6 hours ago, Miauzi said:

ich arbeite mit dem UCF (unlimitetd companion Framework) - bisher bei mehreren Durchläufen kein Problem

wichtig ist -> Ivy als ersten Begleiter "anwerben"

was ja nicht schwer ist wenn man am Vault 111 anfängt

Ich habe UCF lange Zeit verwendet (unendliche Begleitmunition ist so nett), aber ich erinnere mich, dass der Ivy-Mod-Kompatibilitätsprüfer im Spiel etwas darüber gesagt hat, dass UCF Probleme verursacht (ich erinnere mich nicht an die genaue Nachricht). Also dachte ich, ich würde es besser entfernen und etwas anderes suchen.

I used UCF for a long while (infinite companion ammo is so nice) but i recall the in game Ivy mod compatibility checker saying something about UCF causing issues (i don't recall the exact message).  So i figured i'd better remove it and find something else.

Having an issue once I reach the institute Ivy will not voice her responses to what father is saying and won't follow through elevators.  Command her to go into elevator she will stop just before but won't go to the spot I mark.  Managed to push her into the elevator after many attempts, then we get to seeing "Shaun" she doesn't voice "that's not Shaun" I can see the subtitles but no voice.  I'm sure this is not a bug & has something to do with me just not sure what's the cause, no new mods or loadorder changes from before & after entering the institute.  Any ideas anyone has would be welcomed. 

Hi.

I went looking for Ivy's memories. I found them all and finished the quest. Now she is saying repeatedly "Hey, I'd like to talk to you about Nuka wold" and nothing happens after that. When I talk to her she has just her normal options.

I already finished Nuka world dlc with her earlier so I guess that is the problem?

I'm loving Ivy, thanks for this mod! However I have trouble with images that are supposed to show up in the Pip-Boy. I thought it was a limitation of the game until I saw a screenshot somewhere of someone's PB displaying images from one of Ivy's holotapes. How can I fix this?

Vor 16 Stunden sagte Nakki22:

Hallo.

Ich habe nach Ivys Erinnerungen gesucht. Ich habe sie alle gefunden und die Quest beendet. Jetzt sagt sie immer wieder "Hey, ich würde gerne mit dir über Nuka Wold sprechen" und danach passiert nichts. Wenn ich mit ihr spreche, hat sie nur ihre normalen Optionen.

Ich habe Nuka World DLC bereits früher mit ihr beendet, also denke ich, dass das das Problem ist?

Jup - genau das ist das Problem.

Der Mod-Ersteller hatte mehrfach geschrieben das man erst nach Nuka-World gehen soll wenn Ivy ihr Quest dazu auslöst.

So wie bei Ihnen wird der Quest-Trigger nicht ausgelöst.

Am 23.02.2022 um 14:16 Uhr sagte astor:

Ich habe UCF lange Zeit verwendet (unendliche Begleitmunition ist so nett), aber ich erinnere mich, dass der Ivy-Mod-Kompatibilitätsprüfer im Spiel etwas darüber gesagt hat, dass UCF Probleme verursacht (ich erinnere mich nicht an die genaue Nachricht). Also dachte ich, ich würde es besser entfernen und etwas anderes suchen.

Ich habe UCF lange Zeit verwendet (unendliche Begleitmunition ist so nett), aber ich erinnere mich, dass der Ivy-Mod-Kompatibilitätsprüfer im Spiel etwas darüber gesagt hat, dass UCF Probleme verursacht (ich erinnere mich nicht an die genaue Nachricht). Also dachte ich, ich sollte es besser entfernen und etwas anderes suchen.

Ich kenne ja diese Hinweise - darum schrieb ich ja auch das es nötig ist sie als ersten "anzuwerben" - weil sie dann den "vanilla"-Kompendien-Platz der Fallout-Basis einnimmt.

Dadurch werden die Konflikte die ansonsten auftreten vermieden.

It might be silly, but I need to ask before I potentially ruin things with Ivy: How does she react to just murdering every raider in Nuka World?  I want to do Nuka World with her for the sake of more story with her, but I don't want to be a raider, nor lead a raider clan. Is it possible to just kill them all and still get the 'good' ending with Ivy?

Just now, Bragh said:

It might be silly, but I need to ask before I potentially ruin things with Ivy: How does she react to just murdering every raider in Nuka World?  I want to do Nuka World with her for the sake of more story with her, but I don't want to be a raider, nor lead a raider clan. Is it possible to just kill them all and still get the 'good' ending with Ivy?

yes

On 1/12/2022 at 12:57 AM, ozzyzzo said:

Wow @Reginald_001 I LOVE Ivy 6 soooo much! Amazing work, amazing work to Kittenvox! I don't know what else to say except, everyone should start a new game with Ivy 6.

I edited the .esm for custom Ivy mesh and texture paths (you were so close Reg) and I'll leave that file here for you all.

This is a replacement .esm- navigate to the data folder and manually replace. Then add body and hands .nif to data\meshes\actors\ivy. Also, textures for body and hands (6 files) to data\textures\actors\ivy.

Thank you Reg. You're incredibly talented and dedicated. 

CompanionIvyCustomPaths.7z 676.48 kB · 94 downloads

I can't seem to find a folder for Ivy in Meshes\

Actors or Textures\Actors. Do I need to make one? Sorry I'm new to this.

Edited by Asmodeus6