4 hours ago, VladP said:

In the Museum, after Preston gives the quest, the game does not leave the dialogue state. It seems like Ivy wants to comment but cannot. As a result, the game is hung in the dialogue state. Moving away from the dialogue state creates all the problems of inability to unlock the door, no raiders appear and so on. This is a game breaking bug. Removing Ivy solves the problem. There are no mod conflicts, I've also checked that specifically. For your attention.

She doesn't interfere in dialogues in the museum at all. Just some random comments and one scene with Marcy (after clearing Concord), all outside dialogue. You f*ed up with your installation or LO

3 hours ago, freebountyhunter said:

She doesn't interfere in dialogues in the museum at all. Just some random comments and one scene with Marcy (after clearing Concord), all outside dialogue. You f*ed up with your installation or LO

You f*ed up yourself. Learn to talk to people first, then leave such comments. I know how to install mods.

2 hours ago, astor said:

Does she have interactions with other companions, vanilla or otherwise?  I usually just travel with Dogmeat, whom she seems to generally ignore. :(

Vanilla companions, yes. 

Non-vanilla I don't think so. Been travelling with Heather (Casdin), Valkyrie (Outcasts and Remnants), and Piper, and Ivy only seems to have comments with Piper. 

5 hours ago, astor said:

Does she have interactions with other companions, vanilla or otherwise?  I usually just travel with Dogmeat, whom she seems to generally ignore. :(

She have some with Dogmeat, one in particular that made me laugh... No spoil ?

Like IBAGadget, i had none with non-vanilla.

You can add interactions with the Magazine add-on.

10 hours ago, VladP said:

You f*ed up yourself. Learn to talk to people first, then leave such comments. I know how to install mods.

Yeah... it seems so I'm f*ed up (no), 'coz you *obviously* came here not to seek for help, like: "Hey all, I have strange issues and I suspect they're mod related. Has anyone else experienced this? Any tips?"

No you just pointed that deleting this mod solved your so-called problem. My bad. Keep up. Good work ?

Edited by freebountyhunter
9 hours ago, BlackHeart-Miyo said:

starting a new game for Ivy was worth it. she is a masterpiece of a companion. i have found 1 or 2 translation mistakes from english to german but thats not a big deal. so far i'm really impressed. probs to you and your team

IVY 6.0 ??????      German ??????

Vor 19 Stunden sagte Astor:

Hat sie Interaktionen mit anderen Gefährten, Vanilla oder auf andere Weise? Normalerweise reise ich nur mit Dogmeat, den sie im Allgemeinen zu ignorieren scheint. :(

She has - especially when you're talking about the magazines.

If there is another "companion" standing nearby - regardless of whether he is accompanying me next to her or is currently assigned to the settlement in which she is talking about a magazine - then she addresses him/her by name and conducts a short dialogue with him/her.

They also speak to settlers - whether in the settlement itself or on the way if I still have freed settlers (from captivity) with me.

--

I can only assume that this is what the mod creator intended - or that a vanilla game mechanic is unintentionally triggered.

For example, if you have Piper with you, she also interviews those present as a reporter at certain locations - there are dialogues with Preston in relation to the minute men.

Curie has the most bizarre dialogues -> she tried, for example, to have a conversation with the scientist from the cave of memories about a scientific congress because they could organize them together.

Incidentally, it is possible in this context that some of these dialogs or comments only appear after certain content has been restored by the mod scene.

--

Yes - I'm not traveling alone with Ivy - in order for the extended companion system to work reasonably smoothly, she has to be recruited first.

You can see that when you activate the construction menu in a settlement - Ivy is the only companion who walks to the workshop and waits there - so she doesn't get in the way of building

Finally got around to installing Ivy 6.0 (started a new game for it, of course!) and so far, she's fantastic although I'm only past meeting Piper and getting Home Plate.  Just as well I almost never wear power armor...Ivy hates it when I do that but they're fugly anyway. 

I also SLM'ed Ivy to suit my tastes. 

On 2/8/2022 at 1:27 AM, IBAGadget said:

Vanilla companions, yes. 

Non-vanilla I don't think so. Been travelling with Heather (Casdin), Valkyrie (Outcasts and Remnants), and Piper, and Ivy only seems to have comments with Piper. 

? I use Heather and Valkyrie as well, but how can you have Ivy AND Piper on your team? oO

21 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Yeah some of the artwork is missing in the PDA's. Working on a patch for it. :)

Thanks Reginald.  Ivy has reinvigorated FO4!  I think you and KittenVox did a wonderful job.  Now I just need to go finish the game.

Yeah some of the artwork is missing in the PDA's. Working on a patch for it. :)

On 2/11/2022 at 7:34 PM, Chonsu said:

? Maybe I am stupid, but with the info provided I only can find some Radio bot?

Lol !

Don't search it via a search engine. You need to log in Reg's Discord and DL it from there.

Can't give you more advices, i'm not enough confortable with Discord, but you'll find it, sure...

When visiting a certain Medical facility and getting the H-Combat tape, a found note mentions a Jamie Foxx movie name (trying to avoid spoilers!). Ivy wonders if its a certain "thing" found way back near Sanctuary. Is that important? I had used console commands to disable that specific item so of course its no longer there. 

3 hours ago, Beerbatty said:

When visiting a certain Medical facility and getting the H-Combat tape, a found note mentions a Jamie Foxx movie name (trying to avoid spoilers!). Ivy wonders if its a certain "thing" found way back near Sanctuary. Is that important? I had used console commands to disable that specific item so of course its no longer there. 

It's flavor text, making reference to the dead body that has always existed just across the bridge from Sanctuary.

This is another instance of Reginald using Ivy to give some backstory or flavor to something that exists in the vanilla game that has no other explanation.

Random dead raider? Maybe it was this guy? What might my life have been like if.....

Ivy adds more backstory to other vanilla characters and locations as well.

Lots of 'easter eggs' in this mod

1 hour ago, DeepDarkBoy said:

Hi I'm having some issues with the conversation Ivy has with Takahashi. The conversation triggers but then Ivy tries to walk out of diamond city for no reason. I have Ivy as my only companion and have Installed your multiple follower mod for safe.measures. Not sure what's wrong.here?

It was mentioned on discord. Wait for fix/update.

Edited by freebountyhunter