On 12/14/2019 at 8:17 AM, Guest said:

Congrats on the release!

I'm more than positive that this new and improved Ivy is going to spin heads and be the talk of the town for months to come.

Especially when she gets her voice-box fixed...

does anyone know if there is a cheat for the magazine locations?

I made it through a complete play through with Ivy 6.0 with no problems and it's by far the best companion mod there is. Decided to start a new game and now things are messed up.  When you enter her cellar she doesn't react until you speak to her. Everything is marked in red so you're stealing if you take anything. She has no diary and she doesn't give you any holo tapes even though she says that she does. You can recruit her and she seems normal in most ways but ignores you if you tell her to hack a terminal. I installed using Vortex then reinstalled manually and have no other companion mods.  Any ideas, I'd really like to get her back to working again.

48 minutes ago, AutomaticBrah said:

is there or will there ever be a cheat .txt telling every magazine location? I've only found 3 in a year

Given that the magazines are placed completely at random?

I highly doubt it.

and you are checking every trash can/mailbox/cabinet/etc..... that you come across?

Vor 1 Stunde sagte IBAGadget:

Angesichts der Tatsache, dass die Zeitschriften völlig zufällig platziert werden?

Ich bezweifle es stark.

und du überprüfst jeden Mülleimer/Briefkasten/Schrank/etc..... den du findest?

schaue mal in dem Comic-Laden nach wo man auch wegen dem Silver-Shroud-Quest hin muss

?

6 hours ago, Asmodeus6 said:

I can't seem to find a folder for Ivy in Meshes\

Actors or Textures\Actors. Do I need to make one? Sorry I'm new to this.

Yes, you need to create those folders after replacing the original ESM file with the modified one. However, you ALSO need to keep in mind that if Reginald releases an updated version of Ivy with a NEW ESM, this will overwrite the older modified one and your custom body will not work any more. The author of the modified ESM will have to release an updated one.

4 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Given that the magazines are placed completely at random?

I highly doubt it.

and you are checking every trash can/mailbox/cabinet/etc..... that you come across?

yeah, just found another. I'll continue. Thanks for the response. I'm currently stuck on the quest "NX-2C Location Tracker." There is no info in the quest it just say that, and a arrow point to Ivy but when I talk to her, she doesn't start the quest. Any advice?

1 hour ago, AutomaticBrah said:

I'm currently stuck on the quest "NX-2C Location Tracker." There is no info in the quest it just say that, and a arrow point to Ivy but when I talk to her, she doesn't start the quest. Any advice?

It's the Hypercombat Quest you're talking about ? Should point a marker to Concord, do you have that ?

5 hours ago, AutomaticBrah said:

yeah, just found another. I'll continue. Thanks for the response. I'm currently stuck on the quest "NX-2C Location Tracker." There is no info in the quest it just say that, and a arrow point to Ivy but when I talk to her, she doesn't start the quest. Any advice?

hate to break it to you, but that's not actually a quest.

it's literally just a location tracker, in case you 'misplace' Ivy and need to find her again.

Vor 7 Stunden sagte Khinzull:

Ich verstehe nicht, warum du auf Deutsch antwortest, ich sage das ohne Bosheit...

Jeder bemüht sich, auf Englisch zu antworten, habe ich etwas übersehen?

Kann ich Dir (auf Deutsch) erklären:

Ich muss für die Übersetzung von Deutsch auf Englisch ein Programm benutzen

und

der viele Forumsnutzer übersetzen diesen Text dann wieder mit ihrem eigenen Programm in ihre Muttersprache

Solche Programme aggieren oft (so wie bei mir) als PlugIn des Internet-Browsers.

Leider kommt es da immer wieder zu Verlusten bzw. Verfälschungen am Inhalt

Einmal übersetzen via Programm reicht meiner Meinung nach -> vom (meinem) Deutsch in die gewünschte Muttersprache des lesenden Forumsusers

Ansonsten wird nur eine Art "Römische Post" gespielt - da habe ich leider immer wieder erleben müssen

Bei längeren Texten hänge ich ab und an auch noch das Ergebnis des Übersetzers an

--

Can I explain to you (in German):

I have to use a program to translate from German to English

and

the many forum users then translate this text back into their native language with their own program

Such programs often act (as with me) as a plug-in of the Internet browser.

Unfortunately, there are always losses or falsifications of the content

In my opinion, translating once via the program is enough -> from (my) German into the desired native language of the reading forum user

Otherwise, only a kind of "Roman post" is played - unfortunately I had to experience that again and again

On 2/27/2022 at 7:59 AM, Asmodeus6 said:

I can't seem to find a folder for Ivy in Meshes\

Actors or Textures\Actors. Do I need to make one? Sorry I'm new to this.

Yes, you need to create the folders and place the  body .nif and texture files in the folders. 

Just copy from the character assets folders into the new ivy folders, or use custom files. 

22 hours ago, C6Corvette said:

I made it through a complete play through with Ivy 6.0 with no problems and it's by far the best companion mod there is. Decided to start a new game and now things are messed up.  When you enter her cellar she doesn't react until you speak to her. Everything is marked in red so you're stealing if you take anything. She has no diary and she doesn't give you any holo tapes even though she says that she does. You can recruit her and she seems normal in most ways but ignores you if you tell her to hack a terminal. I installed using Vortex then reinstalled manually and have no other companion mods.  Any ideas, I'd really like to get her back to working again.

Did you correctly get the tape from the atv and then redeem her? Or did you use a follower mod and that's how you recruited her?

Edited by ozzyzzo
On 2/24/2022 at 9:59 AM, Nakki22 said:

Hi.

I went looking for Ivy's memories. I found them all and finished the quest. Now she is saying repeatedly "Hey, I'd like to talk to you about Nuka wold" and nothing happens after that. When I talk to her she has just her normal options.

I already finished Nuka world dlc with her earlier so I guess that is the problem?

I have the same problem.

@Reginald_001 Could you say what quest is expected to be started after this dialog?

Vor 49 Minuten sagte Dlinny_Lag:

Ich habe das gleiche Problem.

@Reginald_001 Könntest du sagen, welche Quest voraussichtlich nach diesem Dialog gestartet wird?

Das Quest das Ivy nach Nuka-World gehen möchte und Dich bittet sie zu begleiten

das geht aber nur wenn man mit ihr noch nicht in Nuka-World war

So I found a bug in the mod when you're going through Ivy's memories. If you equip the mining helmet that is in the beginning, the light permanently stays on your player.  I went back to a save game before i put on the helmet and the problem still exists. Any way to disable the mining helmet i the mod? I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall the mod, I've come so far...

20220303133811_1.jpg

9 hours ago, AutomaticBrah said:

So I found a bug in the mod when you're going through Ivy's memories. If you equip the mining helmet that is in the beginning, the light permanently stays on your player.  I went back to a save game before i put on the helmet and the problem still exists. Any way to disable the mining helmet i the mod? I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall the mod, I've come so far...

The MH is not part of the mod. It's literally JUST a standard mining helmet, placed there for those that don't want to use the pipboy in the dark.

So.. yup.. check any mods you have that fuck with the mining helmet, or other.

2 hours ago, AutomaticBrah said:

I don't have any mods that mess with the mining helmet or any hats though

go into console

click on your character

type inv

page up through the list of stuff in your inventory until you find the mining helmet. it will show the id number, and also say 'worn'. it might also say 'locked' beside that

type player.unequip xxxxxxxx 1

re-type inv

look through the list again until you find the mining helmet. it should now be unlocked. if not, unequip it again.

exit console

it should be gone.